Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadowlands

I'm a few pages behind on the thread but wanted to add a hate of mine...

When she pretends to be taking a lunch break from work!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
When did she become a complete and utter joke character? Did it slowly happen so I didn’t notice? I did once follow her because I was interested in her content, back when her kids were little and she was teaching and did a weekly YouTube vlog. Can’t pinpoint when it changed. When did she begin spending ALL day every day uploading every single brain fart she has onto Instagram stories, and trying to be a comedy character. It’s like a car crash- I can’t look away, yet she fills me with rage- like some office clown that you wish would just disappear.
I think it was just before the whole giving up saying she was a size 18 melt down

So many of them do it nowadays and get away with it, no interesting content just the same shite talking to camera about stuff you wouldn’t even bother telling your cat about

they have the same core group of morons liking and commenting , some have their own accounts so they like each other’s crap

She is extremely pathetic she’s clearly decided to make herself look as shit as possible in an attempt at reverse psychology “ I know I’m fugly look how fugly I can be I don’t care”

plus there is the other side to her, domineering, aggressive masquerading as nervous and filled with anxiety which is quickly debunked with her solo jaunts to events, dancing in front of strangers and her near naked posts on instagram something someone with genuine anxiety would never do!

Also
IMG_8543.jpeg
she thinks she’s funny

she isn’t

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Noodlecat

Delurking to say - For me it's when she gropes herself under her manky pajama shirt in her morning stories

• Sick
  • Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
So has she spent £800 on tickets??

Plus outfits and travel costs

Then pretended to be invited to a premiere??

If so, this is one of the most bizarre things she's done...and there's been so many already!

• Haha
  • Wow

justplaintired

Chatty Member
I guess it’s time for me to throw the towel in with her permanently, she’s a bore and desperate. The things I mocked her for I’m now finding revolting about her. Watching bluey has been the final straw. How anyone follows her I’ll never know and I’m even questioning my hate watching her. She’s a disgrace in every way but her lack of care of her children is the absolute disgusting thing and imo is getting worse. She has zero to offer as an “ influencer”. And honestly it’s just making me feel angry every time I hate watch her. Fucking watching Bluey? Really? ! WTF.

• Heart

Nolovelost3

Another busy Monday for babs. “Collating” the kids Disney tat.. how does she cope with all this chaos.

• Haha
  • Wow

Baboff

Christ I was not expecting Cunt with a Gunt before my breakfast
Stop the press hold the news - fat bird has tried on some costumes.
Its a body- its a costume. Millions of women of all shapes and sizes wear them all the time at the swimming pool or on holiday.
Bodies aren't interesting
It isnt content Babs
Its you justifying your overeating by pretending to be body confident. And you aren't because you take pictures from out of space to look slimmer.
No-one cares what size you are. People care that you are a braggy, narcissistic cunt who spends her life self indulgently spouting her ill informed menopause shite on social media whilst wearing fuck awful make-up

• Heart
  • Haha

Bohooo

Imagine being Ste's work colleague and watching the shit show. I would be embarrassed to show my face at work if I was him.

Helmac79

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s rattled over the comment ( well done to whoever commented) about binning the tat 😂 the aPsolute cheek of our spelling Bee babba boots to correct her on her spelling 😂
I was about to say what an absolute liberty to comment on someone else's spelling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
In the interests of balance, is it worth us mentioning the times where she has made us cringe inside out/ got it totally wrong?
For me-
😂seeing the beach shuffle after bragging up the couch to 5k
😂The whole fajita gate as it gloriously unfolded
😂Her "poems"
😂"you don't know my heart" speech
😂 2 swims never to be mentioned again
Froot day which abruptly stopped when the rodents died 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

emme1122

Chatty Member
For me it’s the following -

1. The nasal ass “mum” cackle she does over her shit vlogs.
2. When she purses her lips, making them look like an arsehole.
3. Her nan’s shit rings on her chubby ass fingers.
4. Her tooty frooity nails.
5. Her. Use. Of. Full. Stops.
6. When she elongates certain words unnecessarily, therefore causing the arsehole lips (please see number 2 above).
7. That she’s adamant she’s a size 18 in everything.
8. The fact she forgets she has two children, not just the favourite one.
9. Her “Carrie” run.
10. Her M&S swimsuit.

• Heart
  • Sick
I just want to go on the record that everything you’ve all said is what I too hate about her. So, to sum up, what do I hate about Babs?
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart