Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just typed cheddar by spelling it chrdder and it still came up with the correct spelling. (Also it took me 3 attempts to get it to not autocorrect it from chrdder just then!)

I wonder if she's got the correct spelling on my username in her police files? They'll never find me otherwise mwhaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

SingSong

VIP Member
She's sitting watching cartoons and crying, in the middle of the day!!

She's not mentally right at all.

This is the shit she does and then thinks she's worked so hard and deserves a holiday. Insanity

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
okay, so to put this in perspective, by her own admission, babs so she was watching groups of kids play pogs, and WISHING SHE COULD JOIN IN - at the age of 19/20?! ffs, it wasn't even as though her damp sister was at an age where she would have collected pogs - unless she is as emotionally stunted as babs and was playing pogs with a bunch of kids when she was 17 - who were the kids she was watching?

i know she is the KWEEN of contradictions and spouts utter crap in a desperate attempt to relate to her podcast guests who are always a good ten years younger than her, but seriously?! playing pogs and taking a Britney Spears lunchbox to university! 🤣🤣
So during the day she was wanting to play pogs with children and at night she was at all night raves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
Thanks. For. Telling. Us. We. Will. Need. To. Buy. A. Drink.

Fuck me, she's so damn thick. It's painful.

Ah of course Bab wished she had videos of HER at concerts when she was younger. So could watch HERSELF. As it's all about HER.

Narcacisstic idiot.

• Heart
  • Sick

BonBon27

VIP Member
Re making the decision to pimp out her kids in ads & almost daily on the vlog and insta. - babs could learn a thing or 2 from another mummy blogger whose kids are now teenagers & who hasn't shown them 1/2 as much as Babs and doesn't have as many followers .. Just saw this post & had to share . Babs should take heed and stop now before it's too late ...

View attachment 2916763
I was actually out to dinner last night and telling my friends that I’d seen Babs in Florida. I said how it was actually Ethan I noticed first and for a second thought he was a kid I’d taught as he looked so familiar, but then I realised who it was and saw all 4 of them. We were saying how scary that really is when you think about it. But of course Babs doesn’t care about exploiting or endangering her kids. Not all the time she’s earning money and getting validation/attention!

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
The amateur dramatics club has nothing to fear with the Conway clan do they? Triple threat? Maybe for obesity, diabetes and narcissism

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Re making the decision to pimp out her kids in ads & almost daily on the vlog and insta. - babs could learn a thing or 2 from another mummy blogger whose kids are now teenagers & who hasn't shown them 1/2 as much as Babs and doesn't have as many followers .. Just saw this post & had to share . Babs should take heed and stop now before it's too late ...

IMG_3210.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
If and it's a big if she was invited to this event presumably it was so she would talk about and encourage people to go and see it? She talks about this being her job so if that's the case this is a work event. What have we learned about this film?

When is it released?
What is it about?
What rating / certificate is it?
Who is in it?
Is it good?
What age would love it most?

I've learned her dress was allegedly in her wardrobe and her daughter gave her a necklace.

Good work Babs

• Angry
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240503_092415.jpg

For those blocked, I'd hate to have you miss out on this visual representation of pure eye bleeding cuntiness!

• Haha
  • Sick

zebby

VIP Member
"Ez, Munch had an ice cream while you're at school but don't worry, I'll make it up to you. We're off to DLP tomorrow after school, just you and me"

• Haha
  • Angry

BonBon27

VIP Member
Auditions for the Sound of Music at the Alex.. will she take Ezza?
If she will she won’t tell us - so if she doesn’t get a part she’ll save face, and if she does she can keep it quiet until the big day and then it’ll be “My girl was invited. To be. On stage. They wanted her so much. My heart burst. I cried. I told everyone in my row. That. Is. My. Girl. Core memory made. Having teenage girls is. The best. I’m going to treat her to a McDs. Drive thru. We are WIIIlLD!” 🤢🤣🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

justme2

Chatty Member
I may not have anywhere near as much holidays or stuff as her, but I am happy in the knowledge that I am not a weirdo who takes Cadbury crème eggs all the way to California to eat while at Disneyland and brag about it on YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I love how we all have our own irrational Bab-loathes 😂 Yours being "the way she bites biscuits with those bloody awful teeth", mine is her impossibly huge, fat, swollen, ugly earlobes 🤢🥴😂😂😂

I know other 🐄🛍 have their own particular irrational Bab-loathes, too 😅
Mine are the following :-

Her Earlobes too
Her fake lisp
Her fake inability to say the letter "R"
Her nails
Her awful sausage fingers
Her massive nose
The Eyeliner
The overuse of blush and bronzer
The Tutting when she talks
The facial expressions when she dances
The way she taps her nails on things in the shops
The way she CONSTANTLY plays with her hair
Her voice
Her walk
The fact she's breathing.

Amen!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Well well well,,,,,
Here she is! aPsolutely flat out working, providing an invaluable service to the fuckwits of the world who hang on her every word,,,,, About to watch 3 Episodes of Bluey 🙄🤦‍♀️

WTAF!!!

And here I am, preparing for a hearing I'm attending later to try and assist a long term patient to be allowed to see her own children. What am I thinking!? Why aren't I at home watching Bluey? 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry

Booklover

VIP Member
So now she's decided to join the grammar police, when she doesn't know the difference between non and none and bought and brought. Stupid cow.
You lot have cracked me up reading the last few pages tonight. The David Attenborough pisstake and the comments on inflated Babs and the absence of the belt made me really giggle. Cheers cowbags. 😘✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35