Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I did suffer the vlog out of curiosity.

Found it really forced. No one seemed happy or relaxed, babs was trying to force Ethan to meet characters (he clearly didn't want to) . She seemed low level annoyed about everything , the randomness of characters walking around,the fact the others wanted to go on the big wheel - she'd rather eat her own shite 💩 she crudely informed us. Not allowing the kids to watch the fireworks , controlling hwhere they ate... Babsplaining clam chowder, patronising Ethan that he was tired at the end. She clearly still uses him as a cover that she can't stay up beyond 8pm even on holiday😡 hence they have to be cooped up in their one bedroom in the hotel while other families with toddlers of young kids Iare out enjoying themselves on their holiday of a lifetime !!

she made Disney Cali looked shite , like a run down theme park by the sea ....

Erin seemed totally underwhelmed / embarrassed by the whole experience choosing to distance herself at all times and PUS was his usual charismatic monotonous monosyllabic self ....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

emmaemmaemma9493829

I do believe she's lying about buying an E as on the 7th March 2023 I called her out and she had a tantrum as I screenshotted her story showing she bought an F. If they fit then, why would you now buy a smaller size?

No I had nothing better to do this evening than to scroll through my photos to find this screenshot 😊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I did a dog training class today, 8 dogs from 3 litters and it was chaos at first but each dog took criticism better than Emma

• Haha

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Agree with all the things we hate about Babs mentioned plus adding

when she wouldn’t buy little E the Mr Beast Tshirt because it was a ’waste of money and he’d only wear it once’ then filmed a reel wearing a Cheetos tshirt that she’d bought on the same day that we’ve never seen her wear again

• Angry
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
So during the day she was wanting to play pogs with children and at night she was at all night raves 🤣🤣🤣
not to mention that while she was at these all night raves, she was simultaneously as a total wallflower dressed head to toe in black, desperate to fade into the background, while also being up gurning on the bar in her estate agent satin blouse and double wonder-bra combo, ladette-style cropped hair, bellowing along to the music desperate to impress "the boys", an aggressive drunk picking fights with her friends and being shoved in a taxi because nobody wanted to associate with "the Wettonator" - and in her latest podcast, dramatic claims that she was regularly so wasted she'd be vomiting down herself and need to be "scraped off the pavement", yet presumably rocking up to Wallas the next morning, hyped up on pro-plus! that, or she'd be up next morning watching cartoons on SM:TV life, staring mournfully out the window as the nighbourhood kids played pogs, wishing she understood the game and could go and join in, before she shuffled off to university, lunch packed in her Britney lunchbox. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

perhaps her all-night raves, spending nights drunk off her tits on luminous coloured alcopops and repeated overdoes of pro-plus explains her hazy memories and bizarre timeline - but then again, maybe it's just a twisted mish-mash of babanory stories that she can't keep track of! 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I hate the way she thinks she's so clever not disclosing her holiday locations until the second they've left. However, we all usually figure it out from her first Insta Story because she's so dumb!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So I wonder what wacky crazy hilarious thing will have happened to her at this Premiere 🤣
My money is on this,,,,,, Steve thought she meant they were going to a "Premiere Inn" and had already been dreaming about the Sausage (no change there) and they all screamed 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Well the 10 things we hate about Babs list is amazing 😂

I agree with all of them but the one I hate the most is the privilege she’s been afforded by being a “content creator” and she never pays it forward. The god awful charity fundraising by shilling mugs doesn’t count in my book. The way she hoovers up any freebies and go to any free event actually sickens me.
Next thread title, although think it should be "10,000 things we hate about Babs". Some lists were extensive 🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In the interests of balance, is it worth us mentioning the times where she has made us cringe inside out/ got it totally wrong?
For me-
😂seeing the beach shuffle after bragging up the couch to 5k
😂The whole fajita gate as it gloriously unfolded
😂Her "poems"
😂"you don't know my heart" speech
😂 2 swims never to be mentioned again
Fajita Gate 🤣👏
Now that'll take a lot to be beaten.
Not least the part where Wet Claire appeared on here in her defence (yes we know Claire 👀) having a go at me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Oh the hulk is in a sulk!! Silence of the babs is at it again when anyone has a diff opinion of her. She’s like a toddler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
I think it was just before the whole giving up saying she was a size 18 melt down

So many of them do it nowadays and get away with it, no interesting content just the same shite talking to camera about stuff you wouldn’t even bother telling your cat about

they have the same core group of morons liking and commenting , some have their own accounts so they like each other’s crap

She is extremely pathetic she’s clearly decided to make herself look as shit as possible in an attempt at reverse psychology “ I know I’m fugly look how fugly I can be I don’t care”

plus there is the other side to her, domineering, aggressive masquerading as nervous and filled with anxiety which is quickly debunked with her solo jaunts to events, dancing in front of strangers and her near naked posts on instagram something someone with genuine anxiety would never do!

AlsoView attachment 2906155 she thinks she’s funny

she isn’t
Exactly! That’s what I don’t get. Saying “it’s gonna be May” isn’t funny. It wasn’t funny the first time, so it certainly isn’t 3 years later. Definitely isn’t funny enough to make an Instagram reel about.

• Heart

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
I hate that .....

the lazy bint never does anything for her parents (that doesn't involve an ad or freebie)

Never hosts a regular dinner to save them from cooking

Never goes to see them especially unforgivable on her mum's 70th birthday couldn't be bothered to see her til a few days later

When her dad was ill she didn't seem to help out in any way whatsover

she had the audacity when PUS dad died to boast she was alright jack cos it wasn't HER dad then fucked off to Disney

She's so lucky to have Rog and wet san and i really HATE that she doesn't appreciate them

Tbh I don't think she really appreciates her kids unless she's controlling them or getting them to do stuff that meets her agenda
Or long suffering husband despite the fact he does EVERYTHING !!!

• Heart

Babyshark

VIP Member
If it’s not bad enough seeing Knee Deep in Life advertising Love Honey, you then see that Brummy Mummy likes this ad. Dear god I hope Brummy doesn’t move onto Love Honey ads next 😳🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Bohooo

I thought she also said previously she doesnt read DM's/had them turned off... I cant keep up 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha