Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Doesn’t she do a swimming costume try on every year? For someone who doesn’t swim, she has a heck of a lot of swimwear!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
So it’s looking like she bought tickets to a too much too young for her kids movie premiere to look relevant and spaffed a ton of cash on new outfits to boot (complete with cloudy reasons as to why shoes etc were needed).

Well played babs. Well played.

Why lie though? I just detest liars. I tell my daughter over and over she’ll be in worse trouble for lying then whatever it is she’s lying about. If you tell little lies, you tell big lies.

……..and babs, you are a BIG liar.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Why does she put "the mums swim test" she is aware not everyone is a mum that wears a cossie right? Why is everything "mum" with her, boring as fuck. She's probably going to break her back bending over so far to cover her tummy. Just own the belly. Brummy mummy with a tummy is your narrative is it not?
I think Brummie mummy with a tummy should def be in the next thread title 👍

• Haha

ChickenWine

VIP Member
Every time she goes on a walk and sweats she thinks it’s the menopause. No babs it’s because you raised your heart rate over 100bpm and it is normal to sweat if you’re exercising and have overdressed. Ffs why does she always have to make it about menopause?! It’s infuriating

• Heart

ChickenWine

VIP Member
No belt!!! Did it fly off during ‘the Whigfield dance’ known to everyone else as ‘Saturday night’

• Haha
  • Heart

Hareandbear

VIP Member
This swimsuit reel is her soft launch of the half-term holiday announcement.
We know she reads here and she knows Cali at Easter for her once in a school holiday holiday was £$£$ so she won’t want to alienate her Babbette’s too much.
I can’t see her buying the swimwear for the Ireland Adventure of ☘ Steve’s dreams!
My money is firmly on Lanzarote….again!

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
It's hilarious she doesn't have the conviction to talk about Eurovision, especially when she's banged on about it every other year 🤣 Such a fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 32

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Ooh she’s rattled over the comment ( well done to whoever commented) about binning the tat 😂 the aPsolute cheek of our spelling Bee babba boots to correct her on her spelling 😂

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Can’t they ever just enjoy something without documenting it, filming a skit, gathering any freebies like rabid little rats and phoning all their family? Do they ever just live in the moment? Actually yknow what, Ethan does. He goes to his football and enjoys himself without all this nonsense

• Heart
I’m just catching up on the last California vlog. I’m not commenting on the kids as individuals at all but couldn’t help but notice Erin’s reaction to a ride having an hour long wait. It made me think how much they must take these amazing experiences for granted now. She was clearly pissed off & rolled her eyes at the queue time, all the joy and novelty of being in America at a theme park must have really worn off now if that’s the reaction - just totally over it which is such a shame, most kids never get these experiences.

• Heart

Baboff

I hate the shit way she curls her hair and then has the audacity to try and do tutorials #cunt
I hate the eyeliner
I hate her teeth
I hate her habit of claiming to have made up words
I hate her trying to make her wet willy of a husband sound Interesting
I hate her fat fucking feet and her fat fucking cankles
---
I also hate her fucking stupid peace sign pose
Such a fucking wanker

• Heart
  • Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Get to fuck blob and your princess Leia outfit, should've channelled your inner Jabba the hut!
Anyway I won't let fuck face ruin today, it's grandson's 1st birthday,(i won't lie, I really hoped they'd called him Han Solo still....)
So me and the current MrBev are off to spend the weekend with him then we're off for a week away in the wilds of the UK where WiFi is patchy so I'm gonna take a break from sm. I might pop on here if able but am avoiding cuntfluencers like the plague sort of like a detox of wafflebollox if you will. So see you all on the other side 😜😊😊😊.

• Heart
  • Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
ok her new reel makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever. She’s comparing a modern to show for toddler ages to 90s (which she was too old for) pre teen kids shows. Toddler shows in the 80s/90s were things like Teletubbies, Rainbow, Sesame Street, Noddy etc. She is not only inaccurate but she’s way too old to claim these shows she’s talking about are from her childhood!
---
I’m also not sure it’s entirely appropriate using the term “asylum” given all her posts about the importance of taking care of your mental health. It seems flippant and shaming

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The funniest part about it all is that she's so stupid - she posts the Ad about the busy Saturday morning routine and then 4 Stories later shows her breakfast being served to her by Ethan 🤦‍♀️ while she lazes on the fucking sofa!!!
Does she not realise we all know what she does on a Saturday morning 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣 aPsolutely fuck all!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
That ad! Every clip is too short, I can’t focus on a single thing, it’s one big rush. And as earlier poster said, what is it advertising? Why does she tidy up her box of hula hoops at 7.30am? So many questions!

• Haha
  • Heart