Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the Britanny miller tik tok where she was in primark turning her nose up at that ugly dress Bab bought? Haha

It's an absolute vile dress . The most beautiful woman in the world couldn't pull it off . The material looks like 1970s Pontins holiday Caravan Curtains .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
another day, another boring reel relating to a superstition babs has rehashed Don multiple occasions, yet still loves to feign confusion as to whether it is one she INVENTED or which only exists in Brum. far more an opportunity to show off her fugly sandals - which i assume are new? i don't keep track of her excessive wardrobe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

that said, although it's a well-known superstition, i always imagined a situation where someone may place a bag or a shoebox containing a new pair of shoes on the table when they arrived home with their purchases - not a single pair of shoes, already out the box because WHY?! it's nothing to do with superstitions - surely, it's just basic common sense that you don't pick up a pair of sandals and place their grimy soles on your kitchen table? new or not, they will have been tried in etc, and aren't something anyone with half a brain cell would dump in a surface they were then going to serve food. she's talking about it as though it's something Sharky does regularly - wandering around the hobbit house, collecting shoes and dumping them all in the table - but then again, he's a cardboard cut out of a man, so we i guess we can't expect him to be capable of logical thinking. in his own gormless way, he probably thinks he's helping to tidy up - luckily, carer babs is around to save the day with her bellowing! 🤷🏻‍♂️
She comes across as such an old lady in that reel, not only is she dressed like one, but back when I was a kid the only people who cared about superstitions were grandmas who would tell us off for being bad luck into the house if we did summat like put an umbrella up inside. Grandmas who would be at least in their late 80s if still here.

Reactions: 17
STEVE sounds bleeping simple in that behind the scenes reel. Even that repulsive, red faced little bugger is somehow still out of babs league though. She looks, sounds and acts like she’s his elderly nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Train story will involve:
The toilet/the belt/the makeup/the hair/a note telling her she's brave/inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Was she trying to use some of Stacey Solomon’s content with her ‘Behind the Scenes’ look at Ste helping her with her shoes on the table video? I’m afraid gormless, charisma-has-left-the-building Steve is no Joe Swash. 😂
Good to know she doesn’t copy other people….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The image of her just sat totally alone on her phone, posting about pinching mints after taking a sneaky photo of her own lap, is both funny and sad.

She’s probably going to lie that today was a roaring success and she has imposter syndrome because she struggles to absorb how brilliant she actually is 🙄 she’ll need STEVE to run her through McDonald’s when he picks her up later, for a singular car park fry, as a reward for being so brave and werking all day. She’ll tell him how exhausted she is from working the room, stealing food and having “hilarious” slapstick moments in front of everybody. He’ll sit quietly, mumbling the occasional “yeh”.

We’ll all be expected to praise her in her DMs for the incredibly rare accomplishment of leaving the house and catching the train to work. We will howl at the stolen mints. She’ll be moaning in the morning that she didn’t sleep properly because she actually got off her fat arse for once in her life and was overstimulated.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Perhaps if she stopped dicking about on her phone she would learn something from this youtube opportunity but who am i kidding 😂

Reactions: 24
I wonder if todays hilarious tale of things that never happened will be her tripping and dropping her bag on the way out of the venue and 27 packs of ‘Trevor’ mints rolled out in front of everyone? She was of course shooketh but a passing 20 year old helped her up and made everything all right by helping her up and saying how lovely her dress was and where did she buy her belt and have her hair done please.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
i mean, i wouldn't say mints were a "niche" offering, given that she's at an event where presumably people will be networking and chatting to each other, and want to ensure their breathe is fresh. babs doesn't realise that though, because - as she has announced - the sole reason she bothered to accept the invite and turn up was for the freebies. she's obvs furious that the tote bags and mugs and pens she'd hoped for haven't emerged, so is shoving her tit sling full of trebor mints to make the most of it.

it wouldn't surprise me if she puts up a poll while on the slow train home, shovelling mints down her throat by the trotter full, to determine whether mints are classed as a "sweet" in the way jelly babies and haribo are. she hauled herself off the hobbit sofa, fulling expecting to turn up to a kids' party-style buffet of sugary treats - bowls of pick n mix sweets, party ring biscuits and beige buffet snacks, and it wasn't the sugar rush she was expecting, so guaranteed she'll be stomping back home in a strop, with a mummy meltdown on the cards, as Sharky rushes to prepare her a triple-strength sleepy tea to take in a flask when he goes to collect her - laced with a few shots of calpol to calm her down. 🙄

well done to big, brave babs though, as it wasn't long ago she said she couldn't cope with solo events as her AnXiEtY meant she always needed an extra ticket to drag damp Claire along for moral support - yet the lure of freebies seems to have cured her anxiety in a similar way to the lure of a big Primark. i'm sure it will be an excuse she'll fall back on next time the poor reserving grellow wallflower can't be bothered to go somewhere though! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
take aways from the vlog

Crap weather 'but it's fine' - you protest too much babs - It's really not fine is it !

her hideous singing on it's a small world - Ethan is mortified

beige food in the shape of chicken tenders and chips - do they have this for every meal 😴 is this why we don't see the food

Sharing a drink cos she's too tight to buy them all a drink, let alone a nice meal 😡

Tt's fake posh accent in the shop looking at ears 'they're very plain though' contrasting with babs broad brummy 'I like plain ears I do'

Ez ezzie munch munchkin don't your kids have names ---- stfu

If I can stay up long enough we'll watch the fireworks in the park - this particularly annoys me- make a bloody. Effort babs. You're on f@&king holiday ..... though to you it's the same as any other day. Thousands would love the chance to holiday in Disney and she'd rather go to bed. 😡Think of the others in your family and make the effort for them if nothing else - take the kids out to watch the fireworks in the park you boring 🐮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well the biggest babanory of the day is making out like she was invited to some exclusive YouTube event. Anyone can sign up to the different YT community initiatives. Women of YouTube is as the name says for women who are on YT, Boss & Bloom is specifically aimed at black female creators, and Creator Collective is the catch all name YT use for creator community groups. You sign up online via a Google form and if there's an event you're interested in you register to attend. This isn't some exclusive meeting she's at, she's quite literally registered to try and learn more about how to use YT.

You can actually see all the different YT creator community groups without having a YT account - https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_uk/creators/how-things-work/get-involved/

There's no minimum subscriber numbers for joining, and no guarantee that there's ever an event you want to go to. It's basically a mailing list and she's registered to go because she wants to pretend she's some top influencer invited to stuff when she's a nobody.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Well the biggest babanory of the day is making out like she was invited to some exclusive YouTube event. Anyone can sign up to the different YT community initiatives. Women of YouTube is as the name says for women who are on YT, Boss & Bloom is specifically aimed at black female creators, and Creator Collective is the catch all name YT use for creator community groups. You sign up online via a Google form and if there's an event you're interested in you register to attend. This isn't some exclusive meeting she's at, she's quite literally registered to try and learn more about how to use YT.

You can actually see all the different YT creator community groups without having a YT account - https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_uk/creators/how-things-work/get-involved/

There's no minimum subscriber numbers for joining, and no guarantee that there's ever an event you want to go to. It's basically a mailing list and she's registered to go because she wants to pretend she's some top influencer invited to stuff when she's a nobody.
Do you know what,,,, I had a feeling it might be something like this when I saw no mention of anyone else of any importance at an event today!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here she is.. looking like someone has taken their Mum along with them. Seriously, stop with the ✌sign.. it’s beyond cringe! 🫣
The young girl beside her is one of those two kids who got famous for singing Nicki Minaj on Ellen year and years ago.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.