Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing we can all be certain of is that there will be a made up story from today 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Let’s do a poll. Babs loves a poll. How many times is the toilet door on the train going to open with her sat on the loo, jumpsuit round her ankles swilling in piss? Or how many m & a snacks can she cram in? How many compliments on her dress? You know they’re all coming!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The King will spot Bab, his whole entourage will stop, so he can personally tell her how amazing she looks and how he loves her yellow hair and teeth 💛. They will all scream.The King will be shooketh.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“Stephen is taking me to the station because he is my comfort” - An actual adult 46 year old mother of 2

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder how many people will tell her she is beautiful and brave and courageous and witty and funny and……

😜

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The King will spot Bab, his whole entourage will stop, so he can personally tell her how amazing she looks and how he loves her yellow hair and teeth 💛. They will all scream.The King will be shooketh.
I predict horses will go on the rampage again in London today, horse whisperer babs will singlehandedly handle the situation , but unfortunately due to her heroism will miss the you tube event and instead by awarded an obe by Kate who personally has to return to duties despite battling cancer cos she know babs has m and s custard creams and trifle bake wells in her bag like she does when she puts herself on her other friend with jocelyn

• Haha
I really really REALLY hope Petland is there 🤣✌
Just looked at her blog on YouTube and even her airport footage totally 💯 better than blobs that’s why she gets discounts etc from virgin and blobs gets nothing

oh and her partner smiles and genuinely looks happy not like he is praying for death!!

Reactions: 23
"YOUR GIRL"
🤬
"YOUR GIRL"

duck off Emma, you are NOBODY'S girl. Even the visually challenged amongst us would struggle to refer to you as a girl.

You're an ugly, washed up, aging old cow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did anyone see the Britanny miller tik tok where she was in primark turning her nose up at that ugly dress Bab bought? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 26
another day, another boring reel relating to a superstition babs has rehashed Don multiple occasions, yet still loves to feign confusion as to whether it is one she INVENTED or which only exists in Brum. far more an opportunity to show off her fugly sandals - which i assume are new? i don't keep track of her excessive wardrobe. 🤷🏻‍♂️

that said, although it's a well-known superstition, i always imagined a situation where someone may place a bag or a shoebox containing a new pair of shoes on the table when they arrived home with their purchases - not a single pair of shoes, already out the box because WHY?! it's nothing to do with superstitions - surely, it's just basic common sense that you don't pick up a pair of sandals and place their grimy soles on your kitchen table? new or not, they will have been tried in etc, and aren't something anyone with half a brain cell would dump in a surface they were then going to serve food. she's talking about it as though it's something Sharky does regularly - wandering around the hobbit house, collecting shoes and dumping them all in the table - but then again, he's a cardboard cut out of a man, so we i guess we can't expect him to be capable of logical thinking. in his own gormless way, he probably thinks he's helping to tidy up - luckily, carer babs is around to save the day with her bellowing! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.