Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she pulling bleeping nose hair twice a bleeping week? I'm almost 48 and have never pulled a hair from my bleeping nostril. She does it more than any bleeping 70 year man. bleeping twit.

She's brought out my fuckery, apologies.
that was my first thought! it was only a few days ago she announced that she'd trimmed her nostril hair while in the bath - and today she's been plucking hair out her nostrils?! she must have an actual jungle growing up there with hair growing at such an alarming rate if she's having to pluck it multiple times a week - she's so preoccupied with her nostril hair, it's a shame she doesn't notice that she needs to dedicate that amount of time taming her ever-expanding caterpillar brows! 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I also braved the vlog as I was interested to see what sort of information I could get about Disneyland. Not surprisingly I learnt very little! It was mostly just close ups of her face and wobbly footage of everything else. How many years has she been doing this and we're still jut seeing low quality holiday videos with random clips just chopped together.

And I'm sure she posted pictures on instagram of her riding the Incredicoaster didn't she? So I'm not sure I believe she doesn't like big rides. More like she just doesn't have the stamina to walk any distance around the parks. That's why she waited while they went on rides without them - she's unable to keep up. She wasvout of breath just going on the small rides with Ethan!

Also, I loved the way she showed us where Walt's office is, while looking at completely the wrong building! And they went to the "Golden Nugget" for lunch (ie the Golden Horseshoe!).

When they were back at the room you'd think she was talking about 5 year old, not older kids! Any why didn't they have a break in the afternoon and go back in the evening so they could actually watch the fireworks in the park!

Ultimately I find it so sad that she's spending so much of her family holiday with her face in a camera. What a way to live your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Family holiday videos that you'd make/take for the memories are better quality & content than her vlogs. Awful considering she's done courses on vlogging & editing - perhaps she was the student who just sat at the back eating snacks.

She does more sitting around at a theme park holiday than someone who's chosen a relaxing pool type holiday. Lazy and unfit that she disguises as people watching and snack breaks. The other 3 don't look as if they eat enough nutritious food or calories. Who did Babs say she shares the snacks with 🤣

Reactions: 18
Here she is again trying to be one of us little people, so a 24 year old has a Porsche? So what? Why’s she bent up with jealousy???? She’s spent the day on her throne of lies padded out with plenty of cash flashing her fat arse for cash eating crisps. Try getting out there and grafting your bollocks off day in day out for minimum wage you insipid ungrateful obnoxious slug

it astounds me that she has this huge pot of cash and teeth like Ken Dodd

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched the vlog. Thought it would help me sleep tonight. She was hating every bit of that holiday and it was so obvious.
I love Ste’s starring role when she said the Haunted Mansion was closed…The man from Birmingham he said “ Yeah” Surely he’s been nominated for an Oscar for the captivating performance..!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Quick question for people with a boy and girl what are the sleeping arrangements when you go on holiday?

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Quick question for people with a boy and girl what are the sleeping arrangements when you go on holiday?
I have one of each and we book two bedroom apartments they have a single bed each and share a room sometimes if we’re lucky we might have a two bed with a living room so one goes on the sofa and one goes in the bedroom but me and hubby always have our own double bed! Even in premier inns we get the quad room so two singles and a double we have the double…. She’s just weird

Reactions: 29
Here she is again trying to be one of us little people, so a 24 year old has a Porsche? So what? Why’s she bent up with jealousy???? She’s spent the day on her throne of lies padded out with plenty of cash flashing her fat arse for cash eating crisps. Try getting out there and grafting your bollocks off day in day out for minimum wage you insipid ungrateful obnoxious slug

it astounds me that she has this huge pot of cash and teeth like Ken Dodd

She could have a Porsche if she didn't spends so much on holidays.

I'd say going on as many holidays as she does is winning in some peoples eyes. ( Not mine ).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She definitely didn’t enjoy it the way she’s saying she did, she looked miserable in the park and saying ‘It’s like Disneyland Paris’, I think she’s missing the whole point of Disneyland California

Edited to say it sounds like the kids didn’t enjoy it either

I think they do Disney so often, twice a year, it's like going to Alton Towers or Drayton Manor for them...but not even a treat or holiday, just where mum takes us for content.

• Heart
The only way it’s like DLP is that’s it’s small compared to WDW. It’s a completely different vibe to Paris in my opinion. As predicted, she hated it and just can’t admit it 😂

Omg, stellar acting by Stiffkey Ste in that reel. Why does she insist on running with the dog under one arm in these reels? Definitely shows how unsupportive her new M&S bra is too, perhaps better sizing would help?

Off to youtube, sit up and listen, cos the vlogs you post are 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Can we all film our working day and post them to the internet. Please let me know if anyone gives you a lift to the office. Oh, and please be sure to #afflink your 'new coat'. Thanks loves, love youuuuuu all 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Barrel scraping content again this morning, why does she think old school traditions and superstitions are so bleeping fascinating that she needs to make reels about them all?! Get in the bin Emma 🙄

Reactions: 25
I'd pay good money to see her trying to get in a Porche, even the saloon one is pretty low. She'd have to go for the SUV 🤣
---
Screenshot_20240425_074535_Instagram.jpg

Oh good god, this isn't going away is it!?
She'll be enrolling Steve with his own agent soon 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
So later we will get photos of her with 20 somethings saying how lovely they were and how they helped her with her wobbles. I really bleeping hope Pentland is there holding court and Babs feels so small and insignificant
---
I'd pay good money to see her trying to get in a Porche, even the saloon one is pretty low. She'd have to go for the SUV 🤣
---
View attachment 2896014
Oh good god, this isn't going away is it!?
She'll be enrolling Steve with his own agent soon 🙄🤦‍♀️
My husband can be a pain in the arse at times, as can we all, but seeing this drip of a man makes me appreciate mine so much more. He's so bleeping weedy and weak it's funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread title suggestion (inspired by your discussion about Babs crappy fashion choices)

"Brummy mummy #164 - Forever (size) 22/24"

(Piss take of the clothing store forever 21)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.