Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Euugg just read the hash tag on her illustrations post ‘my leg is up so I can scratch my bits easily’. Gross gross gross...

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Don’t get me started on the pictures Hahahah. Even I could do them and I’m horrendous. What upsets me is she gets paid to bullshit then cries when found out. Poor babs. Also, there is NO WAY she says bab. I’m a brummy and it’s an old fashioned saying and there is NO WAY she says it. It’s like she thinks she is the only person who lives in Birmingham hahaha. Dick

Next thread. Bugs bunny, babs you AINT funny

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Euugg just read the hash tag on her illustrations post ‘my leg is up so I can scratch my bits easily’. Gross gross gross...
Must have thrush from constantly wearing those disgusting pleather trousers. 😏 perhaps she could do with changing her pyjamas a bit more frequently too. 🤔

• Haha
Don’t get me started on the pictures Hahahah. Even I could do them and I’m horrendous. What upsets me is she gets paid to bullshit then cries when found out. Poor babs. Also, there is NO WAY she says bab. I’m a brummy and it’s an old fashioned saying and there is NO WAY she says it. It’s like she thinks she is the only person who lives in Birmingham hahaha. Dick

Next thread. Bugs bunny, babs you AINT funny
i cannot STAND the woman but tbf we’re brummies and my dad says bab all the time 😂 idk if it’s because he’s 50 but he definitely still says it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Such a prude indeed. 🤮🤢

somewhere, there is a Mrs Pepperpot fully clothed wailing in the shower...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
i cannot STAND the woman but tbf we’re brummies and my dad says bab all the time 😂 idk if it’s because he’s 50 but he definitely still says it 🤷🏻‍♀️
My nanna said it and we say it randomly. I love hearing it and it’s a really endearing term in the Midlands but not from her and she just says it for effect. Xxx

Reactions: 6
New Thread:

Tik Tok Tat. Dancing like a prat. Still thinks she’s all that!

(Another piss poor attempt at a Thread title, as I crawl on all fours towards the shower tray....)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
New Thread:

Tik Tok Tat. Dancing like a prat. Still thinks she’s all that!

(Another piss poor attempt at a Thread title, as I crawl on all fours towards the shower tray....)
TiK-ToK tat - Dances like a prat, sits on the sofa having a scrat thinking she’s all that 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over that vid of her dancing with ladbabymum. With that frumpy dress & boots she looks like a deranged Mrs Pepperpot!
(This will probably only make sense to people over the age of 40)
I am a couple of years away from 40, read Mrs Pepperpot to my 3 year old tonight...she is absolutely loving the stories. I shall refrain from showing my daughter a picture of Emma, let's not give her nightmares.

• Haha
I am a couple of years away from 40, read Mrs Pepperpot to my 3 year old tonight...she is absolutely loving the stories. I shall refrain from showing my daughter a picture of Emma, let's not give her nightmares.
Goodness me, no, don’t show her BM. She should have sweet dreams of the normal, lovable, pint sized Mrs P & not of her annoying, plus sized alter ego.
By the way - it’s good to know that Mrs P is still alive & well 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I see her new mate Rosie Ramsay has been slagging Tattlers off on her stories tonight. Babs must have brought it up last night as we know she reads here 24/7.

Brummy #17 Books about to drop, cringey TikTok, schmoozing Instamoms like Mrs Pepperpot!

Reactions: 15
Love that Gi Fletcher put a post on Insta, 10 pics and a blurb about the night her publishers arranged. "They" invited a collection of fab women that had been on the podcast or on tour with her. Not a single pic of babs, and she definitely wasn't handpicked by Gi to be there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That post in the shower this morning 🙄
A few followers calling her out on going on about the ‘fancy’ shower when the seat is probably for people with disabilities along with the handrail. Shes contradicted herself in her two replies. she’s replied to someone saying where she stayed so I found a picture of the WALK IN shower she has just told a follower has a huge step up so couldn’t possibly be for disabled people. What is her problem? She has to lie all the time! And she can never be wrong?! Serious issues. And no, it’s just because it’s such a fancy hotel don’t you know which has to be defended! But in her other reply as to where she stayed she plays it down calling it a bog standard hotel!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I see her new mate Rosie Ramsay has been slagging Tattlers off on her stories tonight. Babs must have brought it up last night as we know she reads here 24/7.
Let her. Then more of Scummy's followers will come and take a peek and then see what she's really like. You know...using her husband to intimidate women in their homes etc. But who fails to mention this, just cries trolls.

I think all these instamums are worried the bubble is going to burst soon so they try and be soooooo relatable and just end up looking like complete twats. As for that Ramsey woman (never watched her) saying about people on here needing to look in the mirror etc: I’m perfectly happy with who I am, thank you. I never post pictures on a public forum of my nephews because a) I respect their privacy and b) unlike the lot of you, I think about who might view those photos and where they might end up. Not all of us are completely shallow and think Instagram fame and a book that will end up in a charity shop for 20p in a few months time will validate our existence.

Reactions: 13
Proof also that she lies. She declares “I’m resting my camera on a box of Tampax” yet further down on the comments she says she is worried her phone will fall off the loo roll as she is taking pics.

Also Crown Plaza isn’t cheap as chips. Premier Inn Or Travelodge maybe.

Plus a 40+ year old referring herself as a Kween. Embarrassing!

It isn’t worth commenting on her posts. She is an idiot! Why can’t she remember photos being taken? I smell a rat! Course she can, she has to reuse them on the grid for engagement.

Yes I’m also happy with what I see in the mirror. I live a life of truth. I say what I see. I don’t use my children. I don’t overshare every moment of my life on socials for anybody to see. I work hard, I play hard too. Don’t live my life for likes on the gram.
I am resilient. I don’t care what others think of me. I’m doing the best I can.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.