Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s unhinged!! Her poor children must be watching her ‘sob’ thinking someone’s died 😩😩

Reactions: 9
Ste go to reception whilst I sob .. or I’ll bash your face in .
You know what bab you want to be a influencer time to get a thicker skin . Stop crying about every single thing you are questioned on.

Reactions: 22
So the disabled woman who posted this comment is now being attacked. What happened to #be kind?

Best thing babs can do is delete that post altogether. I don’t like to see someone with a disability being attacked. Babs has commented to her that she was in a wheelchair herself and it’s not a disabled bathroom.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s a bit weird because she did a similar post about the seat yesterday, did people not make similar comments yesterday? I did but posted it on here rather than message her insta!

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit weird because she did a similar post about the seat yesterday, did people not make similar comments yesterday? I did but posted it on here rather than message her insta!
Exactly- I’m sure the people that message and comment are fans (and she makes them feel like tit). Us tattlers vent on here as we know you get nowhere over on her page!

Why is Stephen enabling this behaviour?

What are the children witnessing?

Who actually cares if you can sit in/stand in a shower?

Why bring it up at all?

What is this nonsense?

I’ve deleted Instagram now because there are bigger things to worry about.

2 days ago she put up a pic of them going on the train to London it’s mid term/half term and I actually got a little jealous as my two are off school but my husband was working and I had work Friday so we didn’t go anywhere/do anything. I though wow a long weekend exploring London as a family I’d only love that, I haven’t seen them do anything as a family it’s all crap in a hotel room and her off taking pictures with other random people all acting fake. She is a joke

Why is Stephen enabling this behaviour?

What are the children witnessing?

Who actually cares if you can sit in/stand in a shower?

Why bring it up at all?

What is this nonsense?

I’ve deleted Instagram now because there are bigger things to worry about.
Yes I really hope she is exaggerating. There is no need for hysterics just admit you made a mistake!

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine Stephen going down to Reception..

‘Erm excuse me babs, can you tell me if you’ve given us a disabled room as it’s got a sit down shower so my wife who is a famous author/influencer has just posted pics of it and now people are calling her out over it being a disabled room and now she’s sat sobbing and it’s all your fault for putting us in that room’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a horrible human she is. I mean she is pathetic. Her reaction, without thought is to make it about HER. So as long as people are kind to her, others don’t matter. She is vile. She won’t last long. Why do public people not think they can be questioned. You make money of engagement. Get over it or bore off

Can you imagine Stephen going down to Reception..

‘Erm excuse me babs, can you tell me if you’ve given us a disabled room as it’s got a sit down shower so my wife who is a famous author/influencer has just posted pics of it and now people are calling her out over it being a disabled room and now she’s sat sobbing and it’s all your fault for putting us in that room’ 🙄
She would blame them. Anyone but herself.

Reactions: 7
A) she cannot handle her drink
B) she is menopausal
C) Do we even know if the weeping & wailing is true??
Could be BM’s way of getting more sympathy from her beloved minions. It’s only a week since poor Caroline passed away so #BeKind is still in everyone’s head &, obviously, BM can relate to Caroline’s sad story....ahem....
I bet she’s laughing & joking in a London Café stuffing Union Jack iced doughnuts down her gob.

Reactions: 17
She’s an attention seeker. All she needed to do is either delete the post or leave it up and then put her phone away for once and go on with her day but instead she’s wallowing in it and ruining her families day.

Reactions: 6
She’s an attention seeker. All she needed to do is either delete the post or leave it up and then put her phone away for once and go on with her day but instead she’s wallowing in it and ruining her families day.
It’s all about her. As will her daughters op be!

And all her minions are being vile to the two people that dared ! to express an opinion ... basically being nasty to someone who has genuine disabilities!
They are as crazy and unkind as she is

Reactions: 10
God all the fan girls piling on in the comments make me feel sick. Who do they think they are telling a lady with chronic illnesses and who requires wheelchair etc that she has no reason to be offended and is being unkind just because she told emma that it's not a luxury for her to have a sit down shower. Emma may have been in a wheelchair but she is still so tone deaf to the fact that peoples lives are different and not everything is one big joke in life.

Reactions: 11
God all the fan girls piling on in the comments make me feel sick. Who do they think they are telling a lady with chronic illnesses and who requires wheelchair etc that she has no reason to be offended and is being unkind just because she told emma that it's not a luxury for her to have a sit down shower. Emma may have been in a wheelchair but she is still so tone deaf to the fact that peoples lives are different and not everything is one big joke in life.
#BeKind gone out the window then? #BeABully time!! 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.