Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About £140 a night for a room. Not exactly a cheap trip to London for half term in a “bog standard hotel” babs.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some of the comments

“This is the level of motherhood I wish to achieve” - what lazy, fully clothed in a shower pleading poverty but living a champagne lifestyle at her minions expense?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Proof also that she lies. She declares “I’m resting my camera on a box of Tampax” yet further down on the comments she says she is worried her phone will fall off the loo roll as she is taking pics.

Also Crown Plaza isn’t cheap as chips. Premier Inn Or Travelodge maybe.

Plus a 40+ year old referring herself as a Kween. Embarrassing!

It isn’t worth commenting on her posts. She is an idiot! Why can’t she remember photos being taken? I smell a rat! Course she can, she has to reuse them on the grid for engagement.

Yes I’m also happy with what I see in the mirror. I live a life of truth. I say what I see. I don’t use my children. I don’t overshare every moment of my life on socials for anybody to see. I work hard, I play hard too. Don’t live my life for likes on the gram.
I am resilient. I don’t care what others think of me. I’m doing the best I can.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
This obsession with tampons & wee & any other bodily functions/fluids is quite grotesque. It’s really not funny, unless you’re a kid.
Makes me shudder as if I’ve just sucked on a lemon.

Reactions: 19
Victim alert in her latest stories. Yes, it’s a normal shower but there is a seat and handrails there for people that need them. No one has said it only a shower for disabled people. They’ve clearly called her out for giving the wrong reason for the seat. They are stating fact not looking for the worst in you. These are your followers- about time you treated them with respect, stop being passive aggressive and own up when you may have got something wrong. Bloody hell, I’d be inclined to comment too but don’t want to boost her engagement 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm really confused why she's gone so aggressive? It is a standard room, but the hotel has made all standard bathrooms accessible for disabilities (not all disabilities are wheelchair related so need a wet room with no step or wider room) by installing a seat and a grab rail. Why not praise the hotel for doing that, instead of shouting at posters who point it out?

Reactions: 18
Bet she’s turning the old smoke’s air blue - swearing about all this kerfuffle 🙉
A simple comment about the frickin shower has turned into a Question Time debate!
You’ve put your Kurt Geiger well & truly into this one bab 🙈

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell! I can only see two comments on her post about this so why is she going so OTT on it?

So her kids have to see her crying again like they did in NYC when she had another ‘breakdown ’ over comments 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.