Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people really pay £48 for Joanie dresses, they are so 🤮
I doubt they sell many clothes. They just seem to gift them free to Infuencers!

I don’t know what’s more embarrassing..her Tiktok or her belief she’s written an actual book? 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sharing the Clue app has nothing to do with the PMS does it babs? You just want to show that there’s a tag for sex on day 25 don’t you? Bet Ste still slept in a bunk bed though!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Trust her to feel sad about about Caroline Flack
Well they had a lot in common, didn’t they. Both in their 40’s, both attractive blond beauties, both successful social media stars......ahem...🙄
I’m sure BM can relate to what Caroline went through, or if not, she’ll pretend she did.

Reactions: 10
Well they had a lot in common, didn’t they. Both in their 40’s, both attractive blond beauties, both successful social media stars......ahem...🙄
I’m sure BM can relate to what Caroline went through, or if not, she’ll pretend she did.
Don’t forget the abuse bit, brummy threatens to smash site’s face in

Reactions: 11
I believe her post was a subtle dig at me. She’s been stirring with that big spoon of hers, again.....
I’m not going into detail - I’m not one of those people who puts their whole life on camera. Believe me when I say I have nothing of interest to show.
Suffice to say I shall still comment on here. I’ve been through hell & back in my life so she doesn’t scare me in the least 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 31
duck YOU EMMA. ONCE AGAIN MAKING SOMEONE ELSES TRAGEY ALL ABOUT YOU. IF YOU CANT DEAL WITH IT GET THE duck OFF THE INTERNET

Reactions: 18
I believe her post was a subtle dig at me. She’s been stirring with that big spoon of hers, again.....
I’m not going into detail - I’m not one of those people who puts their whole life on camera. Believe me when I say I have nothing of interest to show.
Suffice to say I shall still comment on here. I’ve been through hell & back in my life so she doesn’t scare me in the least 👍🏻
I thought of you when I saw that Mrs Briggs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.