Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'trying to make a living'? She was making a good living with a proper career as a Teacher but then chose to live her life and her families life online. I'm sorry, but take the rough with the smooth.

I think the same about all these reality stars currently posting about trolls. Why not make their accounts private then? Oh that's right..you can't as you make your living from your account, selling tat and posting AD's. Same with babs. She's chosen this lifestyle. If she had stuck to teaching she wouldn't have had any of this tit or have her mental health affected.

I really can't have sympathy for Influencers or reality stars that want this life. However, I do feel very sad for Caroline. I would hate to be famous. I wonder why people want to be?

Reactions: 18
absolute disgrace, using the death of someone else to make a post all about yourself and the “stuff” you’ve apparently had to deal with. duck off emma.

Reactions: 20
I believe her post was a subtle dig at me. She’s been stirring with that big spoon of hers, again.....
I’m not going into detail - I’m not one of those people who puts their whole life on camera. Believe me when I say I have nothing of interest to show.
Suffice to say I shall still comment on here. I’ve been through hell & back in my life so she doesn’t scare me in the least 👍🏻
Good for you @MrsBriggs xx

Reactions: 6
She posts about the effect on her mental health. Has she thought about the future effect on the mental health of her children and the large online footprint she is creating for them? She made the choice to be a blogger but her children didn’t have a choice.

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she has chosen to post an attention seeking story all about herself off the back of the horrible news about Caroline flack. So inconsiderate and insensitive, shows how little she really cares if she can twist tragic news into a “feel sorry for me” post yet again

Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she has chosen to post an attention seeking story all about herself off the back of the horrible news about Caroline flack. So inconsiderate and insensitive, shows how little she really cares if she can twist tragic news into a “feel sorry for me” post yet again
I'm not surprised at all Babs has made it all about her. I'm just surprised she hasn't tried to name drop anybody else in the same post. I honestly expected her to tag Giovanni fletcher, pentland or Rosie in it as I scrolled through because she literally can't help herself. Poor Flack.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh for fucks sake...🙈
I am actually despairing tonight, i feel desperately sad for caroline flack and her loved ones. However i am aghast at all these bleeping instahuns claiming that they too are victims and that there are witch hunts against them. Tell you what babs, you put your life out there, thank everyone for the opportunities that come your way thanks to your lovely followers, but you know what, someone needs to hold you to account. Hold you to account for the shite you babble about your kids, husband, part time wage, absolute bollocks you chant whilst being photographed naked in a bath. I hold you account for making other mothers feel bad that they cant afford to go to disney ever year just by driving "a crappy car" and living in a small house even though you are talking absolute shite. I blame you for not protecting your kids when you have been alerted to the fact that photos you have posted of your children have been used inappropriately. I do blame you.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Emma, if you're reading this, for the sake of your children, yourself and your husband give this career a rest and focus on just being a human.

Reactions: 17
Oh for fucks sake...🙈
I am actually despairing tonight, i feel desperately sad for caroline flack and her loved ones. However i am aghast at all these bleeping instahuns claiming that they too are victims and that there are witch hunts against them. Tell you what babs, you put your life out there, thank everyone for the opportunities that come your way thanks to your lovely followers, but you know what, someone needs to hold you to account. Hold you to account for the shite you babble about your kids, husband, part time wage, absolute bollocks you chant whilst being photographed naked in a bath. I hold you account for making other mothers feel bad that they cant afford to go to disney ever year just by driving "a crappy car" and living in a small house even though you are talking absolute shite. I blame you for not protecting your kids when you have been alerted to the fact that photos you have posted of your children have been used inappropriately. I do blame you.
She's stopped so low this time. But the minute anyone mentions it it will be minions trolling and block plus the 'Im speaking to police' old chestnut.

Reactions: 12
She's stopped so low this time. But the minute anyone mentions it it will be minions trolling and block plus the 'Im speaking to police' old chestnut.
Its actually really upsetting me tonight, the hypocrisy of it all☹

Reactions: 9
Its actually really upsetting me tonight, the hypocrisy of it all☹
Yes, it's really got to me too. Actual REAL LIFE depression and anxiety is not an opportunity to push your crappy insta and 'poetry' book.

Reactions: 16
Oh for fucks sake...🙈
ALL👏🏼OF👏🏼THIS

Reactions: 3
There would have been so much more to it than the trolls and it was clearly very complicated. Shows how little they understand it. I agree it’s inappropriate for them all to turn it on themselves. Very sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The way I see it, she’s really not doing too badly at all: Thousands of followers, loads of freebies, several holidays a year, a lovely house, a lovely car &, most importantly, a family who support her all the way.
The only reason she’s criticised is because she shows us her whole life, ‘stretches the truth’ about it, becoming more unrelatable by the minute, & really does think that she is an exceptionally important person.
Just ignore it all bab & go forth! A lot of people go through a lot worse so I’m thinking you should just be grateful.

Reactions: 22
I need to catch up on this thread so sorry if I’m repeating stuff but just seen what she posted on instragram about Caroline Flak...I bloody knew she would make it about herself. She is the most selfish insensitive, stupid witch I’ve come across in a long time and I’ve met some right stupid arse people. duck off bab you insensitive cow
Rant over

Reactions: 14
The way I see it, she’s really not doing too badly at all: Thousands of followers, loads of freebies, several holidays a year, a lovely house, a lovely car &, most importantly, a family who support her all the way.
The only reason she’s criticised is because she shows us her whole life, ‘stretches the truth’ about it, becoming more unrelatable by the minute, & really does think that she is an exceptionally important person.
Just ignore it all bab & go forth! A lot of people go through a lot worse so I’m thinking you should just be grateful.
You are completely right, however, old babs isnt satisfied by having a decent life. She wants the adulation of thousands and when she doesnt get it, then she gets all upset about the "trolls" and how noone will ever know what she has gone through, blah blah blah.

Reactions: 8
Trust brummy to make this all about her. Poor Caroline's family I hope they don't hear of this selfish witches post. When I thought she couldn't sink any lower

Reactions: 6
Omg she doesn’t. Need. To. Look. Here.

Where else are the ‘trolls’? She says she doesn’t read her DMs.

Put this site on your blocked list, bab. It’ll save you thousands in imaginary ‘lawyers’ fees.

Reactions: 14
If being on social media means you're scared to leave the house or you have to involve police in your life don't you think it's time to call it a day?
We all have free will when it comes to using social media, no one is being forced to have the instagram app or constantly update ppl about their lives. Emma, you have a degree, had a respectable job, had a career, give this bullshit up.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.