Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine what she said to the man on the train when she asked if she could stretch her leg..’sorry, do you mind moving your leg so I can stretch out my numb leg that was caused by two spinal surgeries one of which I had as a teenager which really affected me and I didn’t snog anyone until I was 18 then I damaged my back twerking and my husband had to insert my tampons’ 🙄

Bloody hell she’s also implying again that Ethan is ‘different’ 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On a par with the gi fletcher book. Using her childrens personal lives to make content for her book. Its private information. Fair enough, embarrassing as it is, spout on about yourself and your hang ups,/ stress but leave your poor boy and daughter out of it! 😔

Reactions: 11
No mention of signed copies being available 🧐 maybe the publishers are not that confident they will sell 🤷‍♀️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No mention of signed copies being available 🧐 maybe the publishers are not that confident they will sell 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
She’d probably do it with a Dymo Label Maker like the Hinch or ask NanSan to forge her signature. BM’s too lazy to use her hand for too long. She’d get severe wrist strain & have to have it in a splint for 3 months. We’d be revisiting the ‘Stephen & the tampon’ saga then.....🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I can just imagine what she said to the man on the train when she asked if she could stretch her leg..’sorry, do you mind moving your leg so I can stretch out my numb leg that was caused by two spinal surgeries one of which I had as a teenager which really affected me and I didn’t snog anyone until I was 18 then I damaged my back twerking and my husband had to insert my tampons’ 🙄

She makes me really annoyed by keep implying that Ethan is "Different." She desperately WANTS him to be different! She needs to stop babying those kids, keep them off the internet and start letting them have proper lives. 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She’d probably do it with a Dymo Label Maker like the Hinch or ask NanSan to forge her signature. BM’s too lazy to use her hand for too long. She’d get severe wrist strain & have to have it in a splint for 3 months. We’d be revisiting the ‘Stephen & the tampon’ saga then.....🤢
Silly me I was forgetting about the effort required to do pre signed copies 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
She'd just add it to Stephen's to-do list, he can fit the signings in between putting the kids to bed and doing the ironing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She makes me really annoyed by keep implying that Ethan is "Different." She desperately WANTS him to be different! She needs to stop babying those kids, keep them off the internet and start letting them have proper lives. 🤬
And what does she mean by “different” anyway? Different to what? Or who? All kids are different. It’s so typical of her moronic and simplistic view of life, that every other child is somehow the same, but hers is “different” from everybody else and therefore special.

The way she is creating a narrative and online persona for those kids, to feed into BrandBrummy and make her lots of dollar really makes me feel queasy. Just let them be for crying out loud!

Reactions: 17
This. Imagine he doesnt actually even think hes 'different' (seems perfectly 'normal' to me). She will put it in his head and he will question his behaviour. What an awful thing to do to someone.

Its by far my worst thing about her. Followed shortly by the cringe use of "Doodles" 🤢

Reactions: 12
Yes Ethan seems like an pretty normal 6 year old to me. She also tries to make out Erin is different because she doesn’t like dresses and the colour pink.

Reactions: 9
Yes Ethan seems like an pretty normal 6 year old to me. She also tries to make out Erin is different because she doesn’t like dresses and the colour pink.
Exactly this, they are both typical kids! My 5yr old daughter's favourite colour has been blue for as long as I can't remember, because chase was her favourite paw patrol character, and he wears blue! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I looked back to one of her vlogs from 2015 & she really seems like a completely different person - she was working, cooking & ironing alongside bringing up two small children!! She appeared normal.
How sad that this ‘job’ has turned her into this aggravating social media monster.
I wonder whether she looks back & thinks the same.....
Doubt it 🙁

Reactions: 24
I looked back to one of her vlogs from 2015 & she really seems like a completely different person - she was working, cooking & ironing alongside bringing up two small children!! She appeared normal.
How sad that this ‘job’ has turned her into this aggravating social media monster.
I wonder whether she looks back & thinks the same.....
Doubt it 🙁
I noticed she was more normal in her early vlogs. I really don’t think being an influencer is good for her. She’s aged a lot as well!

Reactions: 14
She used to be relatable *shock horror* but fame went to her head.
I first came across her watching a family day out to Warwick Castle. At the time I was deep in depression and hardly left the house. I was looking for family day out ideas (as it was recommended to try and plan a day out as part of getting me out the house) it was plain, straight forward family day out vlog. None of the stupid stuff that goes with her posts now.

Reactions: 13
She used to be relatable *shock horror* but fame went to her head.
I first came across her watching a family day out to Warwick Castle. At the time I was deep in depression and hardly left the house. I was looking for family day out ideas (as it was recommended to try and plan a day out as part of getting me out the house) it was plain, straight forward family day out vlog. None of the stupid stuff that goes with her posts now.
Absolutely. I came across her because of her family day out videos. Back then she was a completely different person. But there are very few full time vloggers who haven't morphed into self-obsessed bores who will do literally anything for money. The only one I can think of is Shawn Sandbrook from Theme Park Worldwide. Yes, he does a lot more trips now he's a full time vlogger but he's still making interesting vlogs and he hasn't undergone a massive personality change.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. I came across her because of her family day out videos. Back then she was a completely different person. But there are very few full time vloggers who haven't morphed into self-obsessed bores who will do literally anything for money. The only one I can think of is Shawn Sandbrook from Theme Park Worldwide. Yes, he does a lot more trips now he's a full time vlogger but he's still making interesting vlogs and he hasn't undergone a massive personality change.
Yes this definitely seems to happen. You start to follow a blogger when they are normal and relatable. They they get money blogging and can afford £££ holidays and give up work. It is insulting Brummy seems to imply she has a meagre wage yet has all of these trips. They try and produce relatable content when everything is #gifted or #ad.

Reactions: 13
I don't get what all these "Come shop with me" videos are all about. Imagine filming yourself buying cleaning products from B&M? Or rummaging in Poundland for Valentine's shite. I mean, it's lot as if they are high end, exclusive stores that no one else has... So bizarre. If I asked my mum to come to Home Bargains with me and film me sniffing Zoflora I'm sure she would question my mental function. (Especially if I was a qualified teacher with a master's!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get what all these "Come shop with me" videos are all about. Imagine filming yourself buying cleaning products from B&M? Or rummaging in Poundland for Valentine's shite. I mean, it's lot as if they are high end, exclusive stores that no one else has... So bizarre. If I asked my mum to come to Home Bargains with me and film me sniffing Zoflora I'm sure she would question my mental function. (Especially if I was a qualified teacher with a master's!)
I cringe when she says come shop with me 🤮🤢. It sounds wrong and if she gets some weird kick out of saying it. 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
I cringe when she says come shop with me 🤮🤢. It sounds wrong and if she gets some weird kick out of saying it. 🤢🤮
It’s like she’s implying we haven’t got the intelligence to go into those shops & buy the tat ourselves. She doesn’t get an exclusive ‘pre-season peek’ so she’s showing us what we’ve probably already seen! Having said that - I probably wouldn’t have seen it anyway because I don’t decorate my house for every single ‘sort of festival/celebration’ that occurs during the year.
I did once do Valentine themed dog bowls & food, with heart shaped feeding mats & heart shaped bunting along the wall, oh & heart shaped dog biscuits too.
They weren’t particularly impressed. Just walked past it, went outside & each had a tit 💩😷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.