Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This annoys me too. She treats the children like babies. Erin is eight years old and still eats off of plastic plates. If they can watch Harry Potter they can enjoy Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Those bloody Disney memory boxes too. Surely they're something you would make with your kids so they can pick what's special to them?
I watched chitty chitty bang bang aged 6/7 and i survived 😂🤦

Reactions: 4
I watched chitty chitty bang bang aged 6/7 and i survived 😂🤦
It was my son's favourite film from around the age of 4, he even braved the child catcher in real life when we saw the West End stage show twice. He's 19 now and I don't think it's had any lasting effects 😜

Reactions: 6
It was my son's favourite film from around the age of 4, he even braved the child catcher in real life when we saw the West End stage show twice. He's 19 now and I don't think it's had any lasting effects 😜
You cruel mother you 😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hang on, she said they are going to Disney in August but what about Erin's op and recovery? Didnt she say there would be a brace and physio etc for a long while afterwards? Flying long haul and going on rides is surely not a great idea in a neck brace??

Reactions: 11
Hang on, she said they are going to Disney in August but what about Erin's op and recovery? Didnt she say there would be a brace and physio etc for a long while afterwards? Flying long haul and going on rides is surely not a great idea in a neck brace??
I don't think she will be allowed on a flight after a neck op.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else in her new vid notice everytime she wants something she summons nanny babs to put it in the basket for her! Like your standing next to it you lazy cow
She is so condescending and patronising towards Nannysan. To the point of being downright rude! 🤬

I actually picked up on thus too. She shouldn’t have been going the past few years either!! It says on the signs at the entrance of every ride NOT to ride if you have any neck / back conditions. Completely irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 11
102k followers and in 20 hrs just over 4K liked her post about her Disney blog! Obviously not as popular as she hoped!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually picked up on thus too. She shouldn’t have been going the past few years either!! It says on the signs at the entrance of every ride NOT to ride if you have any neck / back conditions. Completely irresponsible
Ahhh very good point! Whats the point in taking her to Disney after the Op she wont be able to go on any rides. Maybe she will leave her at home with nanny san.

Reactions: 5
They seem to go to the park in the morning and the go and do other things like shopping hauls in the afternoon so sure they will find things to do even without rides...

Ahhh very good point! Whats the point in taking her to Disney after the Op she wont be able to go on any rides. Maybe she will leave her at home with nanny san.
LEAVE THE PRECIOUS FIRST BORN AT HOME?! No. Only Ethan gets left behind on Disney trips

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im not defending her but after being to Disney a few times I could go and not ride anything and still have an amazing time with the shows parades food games swimming. Honestly the rides are not the big appeal for most

Why bother mentioning you're not going to buy the little packs of jam because they're not environmentally friendly then in the next breath pick up a big chunk of plastic containing 'pink pancake mix' so basically pancake batter with a bit of food colouring in 🙄
OMG! I was screaming when I watched that bit and turned it off when she picked up the pancake mix. I work as an environmental campaigner and I wanted to scream at the laptop.

Im not defending her but after being to Disney a few times I could go and not ride anything and still have an amazing time with the shows parades food games swimming. Honestly the rides are not the big appeal for most
Yeah but they are for Erin, she makes a point of saying how she loves the rides, she goes on big scary ones with her dad, it's their thing apparently 🤔

The hair is no where near yellow enough! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Yeah but they are for Erin, she makes a point of saying how she loves the rides, she goes on big scary ones with her dad, it's their thing apparently 🤔

It looks more like Emily Norris!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! I was screaming when I watched that bit and turned it off when she picked up the pancake mix. I work as an environmental campaigner and I wanted to scream at the laptop.
Not only that. They're pink and she's forever telling us Erin doesn't like pink anymore but then says she might use them for the kids for Valentine's Day.

When she said she'd been tagged in something I thought it was from an account with loads of followers but the person only has 66 followers!

What I can't stand about these influencers is they cannot hack any form of criticism yet in a normal everyday job, you receive criticism, constructive feedback. You also work with people you don't always like or get on with but it seems in her line of work she expects everyone to love her and does not want any criticism/feedback. Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
so just started to watch I don't know why I do it to myself. Why is she buying her kids diet snacks?? alpen light only 66 calories why not just buy a normal cereal bar the sugar is the same

The teeth are too white, and the eyebrows too tidy too.

• Haha
so just started to watch I don't know why I do it to myself. Why is she buying her kids diet snacks?? alpen light only 66 calories why not just buy a normal cereal bar the sugar is the same
I bet they don't even eat them, she just pretends they have 'healthy' snacks for the gram!

I watched but it was boring as usual. I noticed at the end of the vlog she said Nanny San was picking the kids up from school! She probably said 'you pick them up while i film my shopping haul'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.