Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she’s implying we haven’t got the intelligence to go into those shops & buy the tat ourselves. She doesn’t get an exclusive ‘pre-season peek’ so she’s showing us what we’ve probably already seen! Having said that - I probably wouldn’t have seen it anyway because I don’t decorate my house for every single ‘sort of festival/celebration’ that occurs during the year.
I did once do Valentine themed dog bowls & food, with heart shaped feeding mats & heart shaped bunting along the wall, oh & heart shaped dog biscuits too.
They weren’t particularly impressed. Just walked past it, went outside & each had a tit 💩😷
I cringe when she says come shop with me 🤮🤢. It sounds wrong and if she gets some weird kick out of saying it. 🤢🤮
I always feel like she thinks her viewers have zero intelligence so we need to follow the leader (Babs) to live a full filling life like her *cringe*. I’d rather shop alone.

Reactions: 6
I always feel like she thinks her viewers have zero intelligence so we need to follow the leader (Babs) to live a full filling life like her *cringe*. I’d rather shop alone.
Personally I’d rather stick needles in my eyes than go shopping with Bab

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So many of these instagrammers genuinely feel that they are what people like when it’s what they say or do that matters – the content. They always do stories asking for suggestions for what we’d like to see them do as if they are inherently interesting or funny. What do they think we'd say 'Oh, I'd love to see you do a forward roll' or 'please host a chat show'. Deluded.

Reactions: 8
It is hard for brum living off a part time teachers wage you know
I think there’s a decimal point missing there! Either way she’s worth a lot more than the average mum.

B24127FC-6D63-4B75-A3BF-A5778E97AF72.png
cleared my browser to search for her blog and..... ouch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For saying she’s a ‘writer’ her Instagram story spelling is a shambles. The amount of mistakes she makes boils my piss. THIS IS YOUR JOB

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Phillip Schofield yet and telling us it's good to be a bit different like her boy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm surprised she hasn't mentioned Phillip Schofield yet and telling us it's good to be a bit different like her boy!
I can’t wait for Ethan to grow up and become the most hetero-normative, traditionally masculine lads lad ever. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought that too. She’ll somehow twist it around to her. She usually does
Ha!! Touché! I was thinking exactly the same. She’ll weedle it round to Ethan & how ‘different’ he is to other boys.
Then she’ll do a LGBTQ haul - looking at all the rainbow themed tat she can buy ready for this year’s Pride Festivals 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought this too cos other people on the gram already are.....I’m sure there’s a photo of her with him if I think back so that will probably get an airing .....maybe she will dedicate her next prawn cracker dance to schofe, or better yet get Ethan to do it 🤷‍♀️

Ha!! Touché! I was thinking exactly the same. She’ll weedle it round to Ethan & how ‘different’ he is to other boys.
Then she’ll do a LGBTQ haul - looking at all the rainbow themed tat she can buy ready for this year’s Pride Festivals 🙄
You know her so well anyone would think you have real inside info on her.....oh wait.....no they have that on you don’t they with the spying 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought this too cos other people on the gram already are.....I’m sure there’s a photo of her with him if I think back so that will probably get an airing .....maybe she will dedicate her next prawn cracker dance to schofe, or better yet get Ethan to do it 🤷‍♀️

You know her so well anyone would think you have real inside info on her.....oh wait.....no they have that on you don’t they with the spying 🕵️‍♀️
All gone quiet on that front - thank goodness. I’ve never climbed any trees & I never will do 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
That's probably why she hasn't mentioned it, gotta dig out the pic 1st!

Reactions: 2
How many times can one person say "hot chocolate" and "sprinkles". Get some new content pleeeeease.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.