Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yawn, the period cake rears its ugly head along with a gif! #myeyes 😵

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ahhh yes. Ariana Grande who sang about riding a ‘bike’ so hard she couldn’t walk straight the next day. Perfectly acceptable for a child to see. But the childcatcher is not suitable for kids. Right okay babs

Let’s be honest, the Disney blog is another way for her to try and get more engagement. She’ll stop with the original blog soon in the hopes she can close it down quietly and everyone will forget about her wanting to punch Stevens face in
She has to be one of the biggest self righteous hypocrites I have ever come across. She carries on like crop tops are the height of depravity but finds it appropriate to share pictures of her young daughter dressed in a swimsuit with 100,000+ strangers.

Reactions: 12
Didn't she say before she had a meagre wage yet in that reply her and Stephen both have well paid jobs. Which is it then?
Yep she said she pays herself her part time teacher salary.

Sorry, tried to edit previous post about the woman who said she didn’t get her mug but I deleted a screenshot. so here it is again.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Also bab, tell us again why you can’t be bothered replying to any of the lovely comments from people on your attention seeking post about Erin but you can reply to every single comment on the Disney blog post? Is the fuss not making your IBS flare up or do Disney have a prescription for that??

Reactions: 11
Oh my life 😞
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boreoff!
(Wish she’d go & work there for a few months, or twelve.....)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep she said she pays herself her part time teacher salary.

Sorry, tried to edit previous post about the woman who said she didn’t get her mug but I deleted a screenshot. so here it is again.
So when Georgia left the company she deleted the emails too ?????🤔

Reactions: 10
I must’ve missed this is it on one of her posts?
Yes irs under her ridiculous eyebrow post x
As I was trying to find it read some of the Disney post replies ... someone asked how she saves every year and she said I’m lucky to go every year as both me and Steven got well paid jobs 😳and save every month then the remainder of the bill we split between us 😂
Oh and give yourself two years to save to another person if it’s a once in a lifetime trip 😂
N she’s defo had the brows shaped n darkened not v well but ... unless she’s attacked herself with a brow pencil 😂

EDIT ... sorry replied I’m my post before reading the rest of this thread talking about same thing / screenshots ... sorry x

Reactions: 3
Oh god why did I do it I bloody read her Disney blog 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has the names of some restaurants wrong. It’s so badly written my 11 year old could of done better.

At no point when she talks about saving for these holidays does she mention 2018 was a free trip gifted to her so she didn’t have to save that year did she!!

Reactions: 18
For somebody who makes a living writing blog posts she could do a better job at proof reading them before pressing publish. The blog about shoes has a couple of errors including misspelling Skechers as Sketchers 🤦‍♀️
And if I was off to Disney for first time I would not recommend saltwater sandles and flip flops to anyone, I’m Skechers all the way , the go walk sandles are amazing, don’t rub and really light, trainers are lightweight too. Anyone reading her blog needs to go and look at the dibb......they are serious seasoned Disney travellers and I’d follow their recommendations over here every time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sorry but the Buzz Lightyear costume with flip flopped feet poking out never fails to make me feel queasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
In todays video she in B&M with nanny san and she keeps mentioning Ethan (must have read our comments about she's all Erin) its Ethan loves these Fish and chips, Ethan loves those little jams but there not very environmentally friendly (another nod to here) . She buys a new dog lead and later says 'when Stephen takes her for a walk' FFS you don't even take your dog for a walk, what do you do babs apart from buy tat?

Why bother mentioning you're not going to buy the little packs of jam because they're not environmentally friendly then in the next breath pick up a big chunk of plastic containing 'pink pancake mix' so basically pancake batter with a bit of food colouring in 🙄

• Haha
Why bother mentioning you're not going to buy the little packs of jam because they're not environmentally friendly then in the next breath pick up a big chunk of plastic containing 'pink pancake mix' so basically pancake batter with a bit of food colouring in 🙄
She’s the kween!!!!! of buying plastic tat from poundshops so don’t get why she bleats on about environmentally friendly packs of jam.....hypocrite.....then Erin doesn’t like anything pink.....except for pink pancakes ......hope she’s wired up it’s enumbers and drives mum to despair 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great minds! Was about to post the same.

Bibbidi bobbidi bullshit. She said and I quote she is on a meagre wage. Which one is it? Well paid or meagre wage??????
I think wage is meagre but bet she pays herself handsomely in dividends

Reactions: 6
Anyone else in her new vid notice everytime she wants something she summons nanny babs to put it in the basket for her! Like your standing next to it you lazy cow

Reactions: 6
9156DE74-3D69-411E-9676-826435457D43.png

1) No anyone. I need the cash for Disney tat
2) I’m not telling you. You’ll have to buy the book and find out
3) Paul suggested it would make me seem cool and relatable
4) I write poems as if I was my Precious First Born and pretend they’re from her to me.
5) No. Anywhere other than Birmingham is too scary. And it would involve me getting dressed
6) The publishers contacted Paul to see if he had an influenza, sorry, influencer who could flog a few books
7) read a few poems other people had written and adapted to fit my narrative
8) buy the book and find out babs
9) read what others have written for inspiration
10) mine
11) Erin, the one who made me a mum
12) mine
13) I’d probably have to ask permission from their management and if they said yes I’d probably have to give them a cut so no
14) sleeping beauty. She spent 100 years in her PJs babs
15) the PJ section in catalogues count right?

this is just a joke guys. Please don’t sue me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.