Brummy Mummy #16 Pre op, no time to shop, new book a total flop, don’t give Ste a wallop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That book cover reveal was a rather anti-climax. Salmon pink with a teeny tiny matchstick drawing of a woman on the toilet with 2 matchstick children climbing the wording. Like really? The budget for the cover must have been like £5.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So what if the.girl is wearing trousers on the front!! What difference does that make?? Trying to appeal to everyone and overtly mention things like this ALL the time. We are not bothered. People wear what they want. Girls wearing pants has not been a big deal since Coco Chanel (I think), introduced them in.the 1920s. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG!! Like, I’m just sitting on the toilet for a quick wee - you know how it is - not had time for one since I watched Homes Under The Hammer, Tenable & a You Tube video about an amaze balls woman in Arkansas who lives in a pickup truck with 18 kids and.....
Well, anyway - who should walk in on me but one of my CATS, while I’m actually passing water!!! Puh! Can I have no privacy in this house? Is this ‘mum’ thing a full time job or what?? 😍 God, she loves me SO much!!! It’s just so bloody amazing!!! ❤❤❤
Oh, she’s actually just come to attack the toilet roll.....😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not being funny but my kids are similar ages and if they came in when I was having a wee I would tell them to bugger off they arnt toddlers.
also will I ever pee alone again reminds me of will I ever dance alone again from careless whisper.
“ will I ever pee alone again, this frozen knee has got no rhythm

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That book is destined for the Poundland selves. In the 75p (swiftly followed by the 25p) reduced section or the free cycle selling sites on Facebook. Looks so cheap 😂

Reactions: 11
🤑🤑🤑 everytime someone tags her in a toilet/ baby selfie. #kerching #swipeup 💸💸💸

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So what if the.girl is wearing trousers on the front!! What difference does that make?? Trying to appeal to everyone and overtly mention things like this ALL the time. We are not bothered. People wear what they want. Girls wearing pants has not been a big deal since Coco Chanel (I think), introduced them in.the 1920s. 😒
It’s because Erin is the first little girl to boycott pink and pants, didn’t you know? I’m actually surprised she didn’t say that “the boy” insisted on wearing a tutu and Mickey ears. Who am I kidding? I’m surprised a male child made it on there at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s because Erin is the first little girl to boycott pink and pants, didn’t you know? I’m actually surprised she didn’t say that “the boy” insisted on wearing a tutu and Mickey ears. Who am I kidding? I’m surprised a male child made it on there at all!
My youngest is 11 she hates pink, doesn’t make a song and dance about it, my eldest is in her 20s I don’t think she’s a fan of pink she certainly wasn’t when I paid for her clothes lol, I’m touching 50 I’m not a fan of pink .......it’s not a thing brummie shop talking shite......then again if you stopped talking shite you’d have no content at all to share.....carry on with the sewn up beaver talk cos we all know that’s a double entendre for your own foof and not the cubs mascot.....she’s such a fanny 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love that she's smashing all these boundaries (faces) by having a child who dares not to dress in a frilly dress every day. Yet still chooses traditionally girly colours for her mum book. What about the dads? Given the dad of your kids does bloody everything surely the book should be aimed at him.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear god. The photo of her in the shower talking about shaving her bits. Christ. This is absolute dregs of content. She bangs on and on about how this is her job, this is her 'work', then why not try and come up with something interesting and not hugely disgusting????

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear god. The photo of her in the shower talking about shaving her bits. Christ. This is absolute dregs of content. She bangs on and on about how this is her job, this is her 'work', then why not try and come up with something interesting and not hugely disgusting????
Her job is to make us smile! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just what you need to be reading whilst eating your cornflakes 🤮🤮.....I didn’t even look at comments cos knew it would be full of people saying they go au natural .....don’t get me wrong I find it a chore and will only shave my legs to the knee.....saving the full deep trim for holidays but I don’t feel need to share ....until now on here 😂😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emma if you’re reading this: in a couple of years time your kids aren’t going to appreciate the fact you decided that the internet was the best place to say you broke a razor on your minge. In fact, you seem like the kind of parent I wouldn’t want my kids associating with so wouldn’t encourage friendships between our kids. The fact your ‘book’ is currently languishing at 16,000 on the amazon charts says everything you need to know

Reactions: 26
Emma if you’re reading this: in a couple of years time your kids aren’t going to appreciate the fact you decided that the internet was the best place to say you broke a razor on your minge. In fact, you seem like the kind of parent I wouldn’t want my kids associating with so wouldn’t encourage friendships between our kids. The fact your ‘book’ is currently languishing at 16,000 on the amazon charts says everything you need to know
As soon as they hit secondary school and are no longer in the comfort bubble of their junior and infant schools those kids are going to be laughed at behind their backs and that’s getting off lightly, there will be kids from lots of other schools don’t know them but will know all about what their mum shared with the internet......the kids that don’t do it behind her kids backs are the ones she really needs to watch out for, ive put one child through secondary and one just starting there.....they haven’t had their lives shared all over the net or their mum posing in the nif hiding behind a strategically placed mince pie and still had moments they shouldn’t have had to suffer......they are gonna be like lambs to the slaughter poor sods

Reactions: 19
Just what you need to be reading whilst eating your cornflakes 🤮🤮.....I didn’t even look at comments cos knew it would be full of people saying they go au natural .....don’t get me wrong I find it a chore and will only shave my legs to the knee.....saving the full deep trim for holidays but I don’t feel need to share ....until now on here 😂😂😂🙈🙈
we could be the same person

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember her saying we would never find her talking about sex - does she not realise her posts are far more cringeworthy as they are. It's all very Benny Hill and not even funny at all.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.