Brummy Mummy #152 The twit and the brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world are the Amazon men’s XL t shirts oversized on her like she claims?
those T-shirts are SO TIGHT! you can see her massive gunt hanging over the leggings 🤮 All the outfits are just bleeping leggings and a shirt, why the duck does she think that’s helpful to anyone? And she’s doing her stupid high pitched voice-over… argh!
she is truly disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Remember when she posted that smug self congratulatory post cos SHE made Cadbury get rid of fudge from the advent calendars when in fact she had just brought a different one 🤣 what a plum

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Babz, love. I've been thinking about your post where you delighted in telling us Sharko was furious about paying £2.50 for a mince pie. Couple of observations:

1. He didn't have to buy it. No further explanation required. There might have been a tantrum from one of the 'three' kids who were going to eat it, but essentially, he could have left it on the shelf.

2. Now, I'm going to need you to sit nicely and read this. No, come on, we read all your diatribe, please, humour me on this one. That £2.50 mince pie. I bet it tasted good. Better than the 6 for a quid from Sainsbo's. Do you know why that is? Cos someone got up one day (probably early yesterday morning so they were the freshest they could be) and made them. They probably even made the pastry from scratch. Have you seen the price of butter these days. Then they'd have put it in an oven (the square thing we've all got in our kitchens...they heat up and do all sorts of black magic). Then they would have drenched them in icing sugar, put them in a box, then into the boot of their petrol/diesel/electric powered vehicle. The person selling them would have probably wanted at least Minimum Wage (look it up, it's an eye opener f'sure). Was it on a plate or in a bag? Another cost.

Do you see where I'm going with this m'love. That £2.50 will be appearing in someone's final year end accounts and I bet that £2.50 resulted in them probably earning 50p per pie after all the above was taken into account.

Top tip - buy the pie and enjoy it, and the warm feeling you've probably contributed to someone's income. Or nip into Sainsbo's and buy 6 for a quid. Then do a taste test. Film it. Put it up on the internet for us all to see. Give a shout out to the £2.50 trader. Imagine like you're doing a haul from B&M, but this time it's for a real person's business.
All so true and well written , she doesn’t know she’s born does she 😡 won’t think twice about spending £4.50 on a pumpkin spiced latte when she doesn’t even f&£king! like them !! But begrudges spending money on a gorgeous looking home made treat from a small business owner . Did they not have enougjh icing sugar on them Blabs!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
those T-shirts are SO TIGHT! you can see her massive gunt hanging over the leggings 🤮 All the outfits are just bleeping leggings and a shirt, why the duck does she think that’s helpful to anyone? And she’s doing her stupid high pitched voice-over… argh!
she is truly disgusting.
Not one thing in that haul fits- the coat CLEARLY. doesn’t do up , neither do the shirts . How is it remotely realistic when she doesn’t point out that ‘NON’ of the clothes fit or show us her side or back view….????

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20231127_120802_Instagram.jpg

The only thing uglier than Emma is this Cardi!
My late Grandfather had something similar 30 years ago when he was 80!
🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Won't spent a couple of quid on a lovely hand made by a small business mince pie that as @zebby says could be making a real world difference. Happy to spend ten times that on a pack of mass produced sugary sweets in a ziplock vacuum sealed bag made in a factory by workers on a zero hours contract who are being ill treated by the higher ups.
Won’t spend £2.50 but happy to try and fleece her followers with links she gets paid for 🙄

and duck off with your ‘mumming’ bollocks

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't wait till Wednesday to see how a middle aged woman decorates her mouldy home. It's been on my Christmas wishlist for years, and this week is the week my dreams come true.
She wishes ”middle aged” - I strongly think she’s way past that, she won’t make 90!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.