Brummy Mummy #152 The twit and the brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deep house cleans with Babs

Remembering names of common household items in 1 easy, er Ste, what’s that called?!

Surviving life on too much air

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Good god woman! I may not be able to hate watch her in December. Shut the hell up about the advent calendar with the faux rage it’s getting really old and was NEVER funny. Bab, you are NEVER funny. Now piss off and get a calendar you like and keep it to yourself.
FYI I always suspect she has a mega expensive luxury/beauty calendar that she doesn’t show.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus! Lots of questions about this mornings ramblings but Babs 🦈🦷 did not HAVE to pay £2.50 for a mince pie. He chose to pay it! And the tit slow mo?! Aside from WTF, its film not fill 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FFS! Buy a different bloody advent calendar. Why buy one that you don't like half the content? And Babs it's not a bloody creme egg it's a creme egg twist that is in heroes ALL year round. It has NOTHING to do with Easter. And I will guess the chocolates will be in the exact same order as last year. I think I'm going to have to avoid her morning stories, moaning about a chocolate she doesn't like but still shovelling it in her big gob. It's boring Babs and just shows your rinse and repeat content for what it is.

• Heart
Im surprised she doesnt buy all the choc/sweet advent calendars and do a pre December "come watch me open and do a advent calendar taste testing"

Reactions: 19
What in the pathetic wellingtons is 🦈 🦷 up to now?!?!?! My whole body just cringed itself inside out watching him do that tragic jump 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If she doesn't like half the chocolates then why buy that calendar? Just so she can make content out of moaning?

Pathetic.

• Heart
I'm trying so hard, not to fall in love with Ste.

Nothing like a sap of a man in baggy wellies jumping around like a toddler, to make your heart beat faster.

He's so limp and pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.