Brummy Mummy #152 The twit and the brat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Lady Doodle the original suggestion was
The twit and the Brat. I had to alter it slightly as Tattle won’t allow swear words in titles

Emma has provided the recap for us this time!

Hi cowbags, it’s the EC here. I took my beautiful golden girl to Copenhagen. I am #SoBrave. Because I was the ONLY adult in charge of the. whole. trip. I just love to treat my girl. She is the one who made me a mummy. I made sure to dress appropriately and wore thick woolly jumpers and my new M&S coat. The coat actually does up! I used to be scared of coats that did up. But I’m cured now. GO ME! I was actually too hot but that’s due to the menopause not due to me being fat and overdressed. What did my girl wear? Well she is just a slip of a thing so naturally feels the cold - she just wore thin trousers, a long sleeve top and a little gilet. She refused to wear a coat. So I bought her a hoodie. ‘‘Twas the finest hoodie in all the land and she’s worn it constantly as I have such good taste. We had the bestest. Holiday. Ever.. back in the room by 8pm to eat suitcase snacks and watch tv.

When I got back home. There were presents galore. All. For. Me! Because I am such a kween taking my daughter away on holiday. Some nasty trolls have tried to query what equivalent ‘the boy’ will get. Well. He’s in for a treat for his half term. I’ve got my smear test appointment for him to look forward to! I will take him on a football holiday next year. Well when I say football I mean we will be flying over a stadium to get to somewhere I want to go. Obviously.

As you all know. I’m terrified of sparklers. So I stayed indoors with Dobby Margot. I let ‘the boy’ have fun with sparklers wearing non gloves and a highly flammable oodie.

Finally I filmed some fashion reels. Because. My body. Is exactly like. All 45 year old women’s bodies. So I have done a great service to womenkind saving them so much time.

Oh and I’ve had The Police Files out because I suspect the Post Office Lady may be a cowbag. I think she was implying I was ‘the boy’s’ nan!!

Also did you know I’ve met Matt Goss?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Screenshot this as couldn't quote it from the last thread - in response to @chipstick and this being bird tit, it looks like another type of stain 🤣💦🤭 #bitrude

Screenshot_2023-11-09-13-03-59-460~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Congrats to @Lady Doodle for a brilliant title and thanks @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn The EC, for a toptastic round-up. Top flying tip, if you fly out of BHX and the wind is in the right direction, you can pack in Villa Park, St Andrew's and maybe one of the clubs ooop North like Wolves. What a lucky kiddo he'd be that day.
---
Screenshot this as couldn't quote it from the last thread - in response to @chipstick and this being bird tit, it looks like another type of stain 🤣💦🤭 #bitrude

View attachment 2561154
Looks like it hasn't been cleaned since the Arts and Crafts movement days either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
For someone who is at home more or less full time she has zero pride in keeping her house even surface level clean

• Heart
Reactions: 32
in the previous thread @Behelzabobs mentioned the well-placed jumpers concealing most of the mirror to hide the side-view of babs in be. Christmas jumper - putting jumpers on my body so you don't have to! - reel. while she has done a pretty good job of hiding herself, i did notice most of the jumpers she tries on appear to be pretty stretched across her sides, and clinging pretty tightly - yet she is raving about how the sizing is so "rogue" that she recommends all the babettes size down, as she was mainly wearing a size 16, despite being. a size 18 - although please remember that the size of her body is the least interesting thing about her!

the purple non-Christmas jumper especially - the one she bought - does not look like a comfortable fit, and certainly won't fit her next year, which realistically is probably why she sized down - perfect excuse to buy more next year. 🙄

you also really need to ditch that hideous leather skirt, babe. hope that helps. 😘

Screenshot_20231109_142641_com.instagram.android_edit_914180890948004.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just home from a busy day at work, a concept alien to our babs. Just came on to say what a tit ad, she doesn't even show us how to attach the ‘easy to attach’ wet cloth at the beginning or end of the ad when it’s minging!! … thus babettes may not realise it’s disposable and designed to be replaced when it’s dirty. She hasn’t demonstrated how to use the speed mop at all.

also I love that despite the fact we all know she lazes around all day watching tv & eating snacks, she always make a point of saying she watches things like Robbie Williams in her lunch break. Lunch break from what babs ?

she infuriates me !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I always think the seems more like their nan as well. It’s not even just because of her looks. When the whole family are together they don’t look normal - they look like a nan, two grandkids and a weird older son/the kids uncle tagging along. They are not cohesive as a family.

Im also positive that “farted in a a strangers car” story is practically urban legend status now - I’ve been read that same story multiple times since embarrassing moments pages in 2000s teen magazines.

Maybe babs followers really are all the same as her. Boring idiots making up stupid cliche stories about themselves to impress strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Lady Doodle the original suggestion was
The twit and the Brat. I had to alter it slightly as Tattle won’t allow swear words in titles

Emma has provided the recap for us this time!

Hi cowbags, it’s the EC here. I took my beautiful golden girl to Copenhagen. I am #SoBrave. Because I was the ONLY adult in charge of the. whole. trip. I just love to treat my girl. She is the one who made me a mummy. I made sure to dress appropriately and wore thick woolly jumpers and my new M&S coat. The coat actually does up! I used to be scared of coats that did up. But I’m cured now. GO ME! I was actually too hot but that’s due to the menopause not due to me being fat and overdressed. What did my girl wear? Well she is just a slip of a thing so naturally feels the cold - she just wore thin trousers, a long sleeve top and a little gilet. She refused to wear a coat. So I bought her a hoodie. ‘‘Twas the finest hoodie in all the land and she’s worn it constantly as I have such good taste. We had the bestest. Holiday. Ever.. back in the room by 8pm to eat suitcase snacks and watch tv.

When I got back home. There were presents galore. All. For. Me! Because I am such a kween taking my daughter away on holiday. Some nasty trolls have tried to query what equivalent ‘the boy’ will get. Well. He’s in for a treat for his half term. I’ve got my smear test appointment for him to look forward to! I will take him on a football holiday next year. Well when I say football I mean we will be flying over a stadium to get to somewhere I want to go. Obviously.

As you all know. I’m terrified of sparklers. So I stayed indoors with Dobby Margot. I let ‘the boy’ have fun with sparklers wearing non gloves and a highly flammable oodie.

Finally I filmed some fashion reels. Because. My body. Is exactly like. All 45 year old women’s bodies. So I have done a great service to womenkind saving them so much time.

Oh and I’ve had The Police Files out because I suspect the Post Office Lady may be a cowbag. I think she was implying I was ‘the boy’s’ nan!!

Also did you know I’ve met Matt Goss?
Brilliant recap 👏 thank you 😊
And what a day for me to be M I A!
Thanks 🐄 bags, I think I'll mix it up a bit and celebrate by ignoring my whole family except my favourite child 🤣
Peace out ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Love the brilliant thread re-cap and thanks again for starting us off @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn with a brilliant thread title @Lady Doodle

Are we going to be Babs Bombarded -Babsbarded with awful tit adverts from now until Christmas? Crap adverts interspersed with polls about biscuits or chocolate to boost engagement too. The sheer laziness of it makes my blood boil! The latest travesty has some small print on it that is too tiny to read, she doesn’t say whether this floor mop’s wet wipe thingy is biodegradable. It looks like her mosaic floor rubbed holes in the wipe too. Another half-arsed hash at advertising something, ie. influencing!

Funny she’s advertising a wet wipe when she’s married to one 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Even the muck the dog drags in (love a garden with bad drainage after torrential rain) is cleared up with a quick mop, no need for the wipes that clog up the landfill

Reactions: 16
Brilliant recap 👏 thank you 😊
And what a day for me to be M I A!
Thanks 🐄 bags, I think I'll mix it up a bit and celebrate by ignoring my whole family except my favourite child 🤣
Peace out ✌
I hope you’ve been MIA cos you’ve been down Merry Hell filming yourself in newly opened changing rooms, and not wasting your time werkin’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.