Brummy Mummy #153 I get by with a little help from my bots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Reality_tv_lover

The original suggestion was - I get by with a little help from my friends bots.

I can’t work out how to do the strikethrough text for the word ‘friends’. It disappears when I copy and paste. There doesn’t appear to be any option to add the strikethrough myself. And if any of you cowbags have a problem with that please contact my management team. [email protected]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
IMG_2154.jpeg

Lol at her posing in front of her tree but actually just blocking the whole thing out 😆 love that for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Can someone please show me a "mum" who dresses like that on the school run!
She looks like an utter twit.

Also, I didn't realise it was only Mum's who do the school run 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You can't see what she's wearing cos her text boxes cover it all up - what's the point of that?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known a grown woman act like such a child when it comes to her birthday. How many ‘meet up with friends’ so she collect a birthday gift
bleep

• Heart
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Reality_tv_lover

The original suggestion was - I get by with a little help from my friends bots.

I can’t work out how to do the strikethrough text for the word ‘friends’. It disappears when I copy and paste. There doesn’t appear to be any option to add the strikethrough myself. And if any of you cowbags have a problem with that please contact my management team. [email protected]
I've had a crappy work day (nothing serious, just feckin' IT issues) but this email address has literally got me LOL'ing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A whole new level of desperation sharing her amaZon ad affiliate links on Facebook yet I'm sure they only work on IG 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
genuinely wouldn't surprise me if babs is getting through an advent calendar each day - she was buying full-sized chocolaye eggs before Easter, and downing them. before 11am as a "morning snack"

she's pretending to be SHOOKETH that the crunchies are crunchie bites - a standard heroes chocolate, they don't bleeping MAKE "mini crunchies", ffs - which she knows damn well because she has had them in her advent calendar for the past few years. and that is the reason she continues to buy the same advent calendar, despite hating about half the chocolates it contains - yet another tick on her list of annual rehashed content! i assume she sees it as a huge engagement booster, given that she saves each year's stories as highlights, as the babettes love to tune in to watch babs throwing tantrums and aggressively chucking chocolate across her bedroom at 5am! if she bought a calendar that contained chocolates she actually likes, she wouldn't have an excuse to rage and complain each morning - although she seems to have overlooked her major realisation that the babettes don't like her chatty morning pit stories, so it wouldn't surprise me if stories of babs whining that the chocolate she has isn't what she wanted, and whinging like a spoilt toddler are skipped over by many parents - especially those who couldn't afford even the most chocolate advent calendars for their own children. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
I don't know why she doesn't just buy six of the 4 packs of her choosing and have one a day - well apart from the obvs 24 days of "content" she gets out of her advent calendar - she could just shove her trotter into a box and have a lucky dip each day.

Reactions: 16
I’ve never known a grown woman act like such a child when it comes to her birthday. How many ‘meet up with friends’ so she collect a birthday gift
bleep
She’s the sort of person who thinks that gifts validate friendship. She probably goes straight home and googles how much the gift cost .

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cow bags, hold on,,,,,,
She doesn't talk on her morning Stories anymore (Thank god!)

So how is she going to open her Advent Calendar? 🤔 In Silence? 😂🙏

• Haha
She’s the sort of person who thinks that gifts validate friendship. She probably goes straight home and googles how much the gift cost .
the amount spent on a gift is definitely far more important to babs than trb potential thought and sentiment behind it. I always remember one of her "what I got for my birthday!" braggy hauls - filmed ON her birthday, because showing off her presents was her top priority 🙄 - as she opened a few mugs from Sharky, only to look at the base and realise they were from Sainsbos - the look of disgust on her face when she realised that old leady hadn't splashed put on Rae Dunn or Emma Bridgewater for his KWEEN. pretty sure similar happened with candles from wet san, where babs liked the scent until she realised that - shock, horror - they were supermarket own brand, and suddenly wasn't so keen! she's the type of person who would absolutely ABHOR home-made gifts, even ones made for her kids, because she doesn't want thought - she wants tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she advertising clothes from Amazon ?
She looks a state in everything.
Her ‘recommending’ something would make me NOT buy it !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her engagement on that ad is tit . I think it’s the worst yet . Over 700+ likes 😂 but how the duck is she getting any ads even though they are all crap ads

Reactions: 17
Now she’s saying the Amazon coat she got free is great, but this morning she was all about her M&S padded coat. Don’t the Babettes see through this? That black coat from Amazon won’t see the light of day again, she’s probably already ripped holes in the #size18 sleeves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.