Brummy Mummy #150 Who you gonna call? Guntbusters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny to moan about your tween not wearing a coat when you went to iceland in the middle of winter with a coat that wouldn’t do up…

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It’s funny to moan about your tween not wearing a coat when you went to iceland in the middle of winter with a coat that wouldn’t do up…
Leading by example - I’m assuming she didn’t take an actual coat away with her because why in the parenting hemisphere would you allow your daughter to leave the hotel room without one?

Reactions: 21
Wow!
The brat refused to wear a coat!

That girl really is a spoilt little precocious madam isn't she!
And Babs is the twit for letting her get away with it! I'd have made her freeze, or walked her back to get her coat!

So all Ethan needs to do next time he wants a new T-Shirt on holiday is refuse to wear one to go out in.
I’m not going to lie but I don’t think it’s anything to do with Ez being a brat and more her age. Coats aren’t cool 😂 I used to go to school through the depths of winter with no coat, don’t ask my why I’d never leave the house without my trusty coat these days😂
However if Ez decided she didn’t need a coat babs shouldn’t have given in and just paid for something when she got cold, she should have said ok we go back to the hotel for your coat or you suck it up because you didn’t want to bring it!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Parent of a teen who doesn't like coats here 🙋‍♀️
Sometimes I insist he brings a coat.
Sometimes I give up and let him freeze.
At no point do I buy something as how does he learn that way?
But, at the risk of bab fending, coats are not cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So much mention of this Copenhagen Card, do we reckon an undisclosed ad and the reason she chose CPH as the destination?

I can’t wait to see what fun and exciting activities she takes her other child on next week for his half term…..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I've seen so far on SM that the cafe in Birmingham Primark has become Grinch themed plus there's a Disney 100 exhibition in London so that can give her 2 ideas to treat Ethan 😉

Reactions: 15
WTF is this team coat or no coat about bleeping Lays? Seriously, who gives a tit about crisps when you’re in Copenhagen! Give your head a wobble babs!

IMG_2617.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"She refuses to believe me" - tweenage translation comes out as "she looked up from her phone for 3 seconds, grunted and went back to her secret social media channels"

• Haha
She knows this place exists, she has talked about it repeatedly so why is she exposing her daughter to criticism? If you knew your family members were being mentioned in far from favourable terms why would you continue to share images and anecdotes about them? It is one thing opening yourself up to constant debate but by allowing her daughter to now join the narrative is appalling.
If she doesn’t care about her children’s images being used by perverts then she’s certainly not going to care what a couple of people on tattle think not if there is money and gifts to be had from selling your children online like a pimp

• Angry
  • Heart
She knows this place exists, she has talked about it repeatedly so why is she exposing her daughter to criticism? If you knew your family members were being mentioned in far from favourable terms why would you continue to share images and anecdotes about them? It is one thing opening yourself up to constant debate but by allowing her daughter to now join the narrative is appalling.
I've said this SO many times. Husband, daughter, parents, sister, even the bloody dog all get a negative mention on here. And all she EVER mentions is the things said about her!! If I was her I'd be completely devastated that I'd put my family in a position where my husband is considered emasculated and his sexuality is questioned, my daughter is considered a talentless brat, my parents get criticised for their parenting. I'd have either stopped or *heavily* adjusted my content!! But she doesn't give a shiny tit!! Wet Claire gets off fairly lightly as she has actual talent and Ethans mentions are overwhelmingly positive, and I bet she HATES that.
---
I hate the way she moans about it being expensive. Babs, it doesn’t make you sound ReLatAblE to us peasants on a meagre teacher wage (🙋🏻‍♀️). You don’t care how much things cost when you’ve already dropped hundreds of pounds on this holiday, you’re with the Golden Girl who can have anything she wants (except a good mum it seems) and you will claim back all the money as “expenses” because you’ve “werked” so hard on this trip. So bore off. Either don’t share your little breaks, or own them completely. This whole “we’re so lucky we can come away but I’ve brought snacks and we’re going to cheap places” schtick is 🤢🤬🤢🤬
If they were genuinely doing Copenhagen on a budget, that would actually be good, interesting content. Bit it's a bit too much like, you know, WORK for Emma.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
she really has reached a point where she can't distinguish between lies and reality. listening to her recent podcast episode, and the way the stories of her teen years change so dramatically on a weekly basis as she fabricates stories that are coincidentially relatable to whatever her guest is talking about, yet totally contrasting with the endless stories she has told about her teen years - but they change so much that the stuff she talks about on her podcast changes by the week! her guest this week talks about how she was sneaking into clubs at age 14 with a fake ID to kiss much older boys - and suddenly babs was claiming she did the same, despite banging on about how she went to an all girls school and didn't even speak to boys, and had her first kiss at 18 and spent her teen years practicing her snogging on the boyband posters stuck on her wall! also pretending to relate to the experience of hanging out drinking in the park with her group of friends - both girls AND boys - okay babs. 🙄 i genuinely do not know how any of the babettes fall for her babnory stories - not only are they very clearly fabricated, but the way she tells contradicting stories about her life in a daily basis because she has lied so much she can't remember what is real and what is fiction!

i also think that babs watching Annie as a teen, and the character she dreamed of being was Miss Hannigan says a hell of a lot about who inspired her make-up, her taste in gaudy frocks, tat jewellery and her dependance on alcohol! living the dream, eh babs! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Parent of a teen who doesn't like coats here 🙋‍♀️
Sometimes I insist he brings a coat.
Sometimes I give up and let him freeze.
At no point do I buy something as how does he learn that way?
But, at the risk of bab fending, coats are not cool.
Both my girls never wear coats

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.