Brummy Mummy #150 Who you gonna call? Guntbusters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this here to go with the brilliant thread title
She really missed a trick with her Ghostbusters dress-up. It would have been less effort for her to be Slimer, the likeness is uncanny.. the teeth, the sunken eyes etc.
IMG_8427.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
All I've come on to say is... That hot chocolate station looks tit!!
Yep total tit. No effort as usual just buy buy buy all the tat and throw it on the side! So much plastic tat which is bound to end up on landfill. 😡

Reactions: 20
Surely that plastic tat is not her ass-thet-ik?
Hideous!
ETA - it’s an #ad too.
Flying Tiger listen up …. It did not influence me at all!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Flying tiger 🤣 I'm gutted, love having a mooch in there, the kids always find bits they like, it was great for stocking filler bits! Not anymore, bleeping babs ruining everything 😡
Self righteous money grabbing narc bleep that she is……luckily she hasn’t ruined it for me I don’t particularly like it but my teen daughter does…..I’m gonna influence her to boycott them….and I very much doubt it’s her dream brand and dream ad …..even the grellow one doesn’t set her stall out at that level….she will no doubt be waiting for studio cards to come a knocking 😡😡

Reactions: 21
Flying Tiger suits Emma's brand!

Cheap Pointless Tat that will end up in landfill.

Reactions: 26
Oh here we go another concert! I thought weird creepy old madge cancelled all her concerts?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Flying Tiger will be her dream ad because its an ad and therefor esghe can make money1 She would advertise ANYTHING and EVERYTHING for a quick buck. Sighs desperate for ads because her content is tit.
Sadly her ads are tit too hence she very rarely gets repeat business, except for for tit+Me Skincare and hello Fresh which frankly anyone could get!!

Reactions: 18
Now I may be wrong here but I’m sure Babs has churned the old Stephen picked us up from Madonna story before but it was Wembley and not Cardiff?!?!?! If I gave two shits I’d look thru her old posts but I don’t 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why has she wheeled out her bleeping self indulgent pathetic Perimenopause reel again to use to jump on the Mental Health awareness band wagon! It's so bleeping irritating how thick she is!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.