Brummy Mummy #150 Who you gonna call? Guntbusters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely baffles me that anyone is actually THAT interested on her boring trips 🙄🤦‍♀️😴 I'm not that interested in my own family and friends holidays 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s been a surprising lack of content since they’ve been away. Is it that she’s too tight to pay for Wi-Fi or is she saving all the ‘exciting’ stuff for the vlog?

Reactions: 17
There’s been a surprising lack of content since they’ve been away. Is it that she’s too tight to pay for Wi-Fi or is she saving all the ‘exciting’ stuff for the vlog?
I think it just shows how much Steve parents the kids while they are all away. She’s having to parent while in Copenhagen, something she never usually does.

Reactions: 18
I’d like to think they are just actually having some mum/daughter time and enjoying the break. But this is Emma so we all know the ONLY reason she’s not posting it to up engagement. She does it all the time. It’s either radio silence or a woe is me story.
If she REALLY wanted this to be mum/daughter time she would say ‘I’m going to take the next few days off to spend time with Erin’. And then not post anything or at most a few pics when they’ve got home.
But she’s vlogging the trip -so it’s a money making trip as usual. Predictable much?!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Are they vlogging to try and make the triple threat an internet star? 🙄
Sorry not sorry but that child has no star quality in any shape or form
No one cares what other peoples children do it’s boring and blabbers you are boring enough without shoving Erin down people’s throats 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry not sorry but that child has no star quality in any shape or form
No one cares what other peoples children do it’s boring and blabbers you are boring enough without shoving Erin down people’s throats 🙄🙄🙄
The camera definitely does not like that brat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't post a lot, I think most things I think have already been pointed out! But we all have a sensitive spot and I think this one has irritated mine! I have 2 kiddos...adore them both (equally!!) One is a 13 year old girl and my god it is tough. It feels like we barely speak, never get on, always argue, never sit and watch GG or anything really. Generally conversations and days out that are a success are because she's been slightly indulged or had 1on1 attention which simply isn't possible all the time. When she was younger our relationship was lovely but hormones and new friends and independence etc has hacked into us like a sledgehammer. Now the thing is...if I gave in, indulged her every want and fucked off the rest of my family and friends to totally absorb myself in her and her interests, bought her all the tat (Don't get me wrong I do on occasion)...I know she'd be eating out of the palm of my hand, she'd pick me over her mates and she'd put up with my boring mum conversations about homework etc...just to get what she wanted. But I won't do that. Because she'd be a brat. She'd be a spoilt brat who would still grow and fly away (as kids should) but I'd be straying into 'friends' instead of parent and who the hell would do the hard work and boundary and respect stuff (single parent). So I take the slow train (pardon the pun!)) But it will get better. And i won't have cheated.

Anyway, an essay. Sorry, as u all were

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Spot on @NeilthebabyNeil & all credit to you.

It's like watching pinocchio with all her lies & she's created a mini wooden (in every sense) version in E, who will never be a TTT but a super brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
it's probably because she's saving all her content for the vlog, but also so she can claim she took time away from social media to focus on enjoying time with MY girl - overlooking the fact it's clear she has spent the whole time glued to her phone as she has been replying to comments regularly throughout the day! nice try, babs! 🤥 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Any child who is knowing enough to put that they want to be a triple threat on anything is just triply obnoxious
as if that wasn't cringe enough, all those photos have a permanent place on babs' grid, for all her classmates, theatre/dance/acting friends to see, whether now or at any point in the future - she is going to end up totally humiliated, especially given the varying definitions of the term "triple threat" in urban dictionary. #bitrude

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im predicting a post today that is something along the lines of ‘sorry im not posting but im just being in the moment with my girl’ The reality is we know she is either too tight to pay for wifi or one or both of them have had a massive strop and not spoken all day 😂

Reactions: 16
She's in for one hell of a shock when TT goes to college and she starts meeting new people and meeting up with them and you as the parent have no idea who they are. My son started in September and is enjoying his independence and meeting new people, but it's been hard adjusting to this new phase for both of us

Reactions: 20
I wonder if she’s saving all her photos from the day to post in one block on Insta, like Katie Ellison is doing. The difference is striking though; Babs will post on the dot of 7, as it’s apparently good for the algorithm 🙄 oh and Katie is on an influencer trip in NYC 🤣 Babs must be super jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.