Brummy Mummy #150 Who you gonna call? Guntbusters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really has nothing going on in her life does she except harping on about
Old boyfriends
The toddlers/tweens
Disney
Her denim skirt
Except she manages to make it all boring šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her content is so boring... Everyone knows Lays are Walkers, it's not breaking news Babs. I bet even Erin knows it.

Reactions: 22
Do they ever eat meals? Or just exist off snacks? Also she always goes to these expensive holiday destinations then acts like an absolute cheap skate whilst there. Of course itā€™s expensive, itā€™s Copenhagen. Sheā€™s been there three times she knows this!

Reactions: 31
But thatā€™s more to do with how she lives her life rather than her life if you see what I mean?

sheā€™s had endless opportunities to have some great interesting content over the last few years. Lots where people could be genuinely interested. Such as

Holidays - but maybe going to different places and actually share important, useful information about the trips

moving house and doing it up -could have been interesting in lock down,what they chose how they saved money etc. instead itā€™s all just a mish mash

kids going to secondary school. This could have been some really thoughtful content, more focussed on preparing your child than making it about her.

getting a new dog as a family. Instead she just uses the dog to pick up and make strange faces

peri menopause - this could have been a honest, thoughtful piece. Lots re HRT , different types, how diet can help, the mental health aspects, the impact on family.

I could go on. The problem is that she does have content, itā€™s just delivered in a brash, non conscientious way that comes across so disingenuous.
She could be really successful if she was more thoughtful

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Emma is the centre of her own universe so in her opinion her followers are following HER. They adore HER so it suits her to be the content except all she manages to do is bore most of us to death . The thing is her ā€œjobā€ is an influencer šŸ™„ and I canā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t question herself about the lack of decent work. We all know why she isnā€™t getting it but of course narc babs wonā€™t question herself and take a long hard look at the way she does ads. Babs! Companyā€™s look for ppl who advertises their merchandise .. you make it all about you! Hence, your career is in tatters and Iā€™m here for the crash. You ugly self centred horrible mother and wife and daughter. Now piss off and find a job cleaning toilets cos thatā€™s what your worth

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't post a lot, I think most things I think have already been pointed out! But we all have a sensitive spot and I think this one has irritated mine! I have 2 kiddos...adore them both (equally!!) One is a 13 year old girl and my god it is tough. It feels like we barely speak, never get on, always argue, never sit and watch GG or anything really. Generally conversations and days out that are a success are because she's been slightly indulged or had 1on1 attention which simply isn't possible all the time. When she was younger our relationship was lovely but hormones and new friends and independence etc has hacked into us like a sledgehammer. Now the thing is...if I gave in, indulged her every want and fucked off the rest of my family and friends to totally absorb myself in her and her interests, bought her all the tat (Don't get me wrong I do on occasion)...I know she'd be eating out of the palm of my hand, she'd pick me over her mates and she'd put up with my boring mum conversations about homework etc...just to get what she wanted. But I won't do that. Because she'd be a brat. She'd be a spoilt brat who would still grow and fly away (as kids should) but I'd be straying into 'friends' instead of parent and who the hell would do the hard work and boundary and respect stuff (single parent). So I take the slow train (pardon the pun!)) But it will get better. And i won't have cheated.

Anyway, an essay. Sorry, as u all were
Exactly this! By buying her daughters time and attention Bab is creating such a false situation where, yeah, she's getting time with "her girl" but Erin will end up hanging out with her for what she can get rather than because she just LOVES spending time with Emma. I know there are kids who more or less sail through their teens, but there's many more who don't. I hope for their sake the Conway kids are in the former category because I can't imagine Emma actually being able to deal with any potential teen dramas (big or small) in a way that will benefit her children. That said, I'm also here for the mummy meltdown of all mummy meltdowns when she realises shes no longer in sole control of their lives and they dare to veer away from her pre-planned life gor them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How dull ā€¦. My girl, food (hot cock and fries), no coat, more food, a castle, de-caf tea bags!!! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's in for one hell of a shock when TT goes to college and she starts meeting new people and meeting up with them and you as the parent have no idea who they are. My son started in September and is enjoying his independence and meeting new people, but it's been hard adjusting to this new phase for both of us
Same! Even at senior school I didn't know the most of the friends and definitely not the parents, only those of her closest 3 friends! College is definitely a whole different ball game, especially as it intakes from a much bigger area.

Reactions: 15
The coat ā€œdramaā€ transcends a generation - though as Babs has no previous experience of parenting she does what she always does and shops her way out of it.

Emma - youā€™re her parent, not her bessie mate, however much you donā€™t want to hear it (and however much youā€™ve ignored this fact in the past), the best thing you can do for ā€˜your girlā€™ is be the parent, however unpopular that makes you (and it will, because you should have done this years ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow!
The brat refused to wear a coat!

That girl really is a spoilt little precocious madam isn't she!
And Babs is the twit for letting her get away with it! I'd have made her freeze, or walked her back to get her coat!

So all Ethan needs to do next time he wants a new T-Shirt on holiday is refuse to wear one to go out in.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Pretending to be bothered by how expensive things are...whilst on her 4th trip abroad this year šŸ™„

This trip, and the big deal she is making about being the only adult, is an insult to single parents

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow!
The brat refused to wear a coat!

That girl really is a spoilt little precocious madam isn't she!
And Babs is the twit for letting her get away with it! I'd have made her freeze, or walked her back to get her coat!

So all Ethan needs to do next time he wants a new T-Shirt on holiday is refuse to wear one to go out in.
Exactly! All the proof we need that Emma has created a total brat in Erin already. Wouldnā€™t wear a coat so mummy buys her a hoodie. Great parenting there Emma. While your son couldnā€™t even have a T shirt. You miserable witch.
I know Erin is a kid so much of her attitude is down to Emmaā€™s parenting but I really can see her becoming a total witch in the later teen years. Emma will not know whatā€™s hit her abd it will all be her own doing.
I really donā€™t like it when mothers try to become their daughtersā€™ friend. Thatā€™s not your role. Yes you love them and want to spend time with them doing fun stuff. But you have to PARENT them donā€™t you? Guide them set boundaries etc.
Emma is SUCH A tit mother in every sense.
Also not ONE mention of Ethan and Ste. Nothing saying ā€œ we FaceTimed the boys there have a footie fest and eating ALL the beige foodā€™ etc. Not one mention. Cos she probably hasnā€™t given them a thought too busy desperately trying to be Erinā€˜s BFF.

On a final note: Erin is never going to be a single threat let alone a triple as she has all talent of a wooden plank judging by her posing in the photos Emma has posted!
I didnā€™t think I could dislike Emma any more than I already do but guess what?! I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But thatā€™s more to do with how she lives her life rather than her life if you see what I mean?

sheā€™s had endless opportunities to have some great interesting content over the last few years. Lots where people could be genuinely interested. Such as

Holidays - but maybe going to different places and actually share important, useful information about the trips

moving house and doing it up -could have been interesting in lock down,what they chose how they saved money etc. instead itā€™s all just a mish mash

kids going to secondary school. This could have been some really thoughtful content, more focussed on preparing your child than making it about her.

getting a new dog as a family. Instead she just uses the dog to pick up and make strange faces

peri menopause - this could have been a honest, thoughtful piece. Lots re HRT , different types, how diet can help, the mental health aspects, the impact on family.

I could go on. The problem is that she does have content, itā€™s just delivered in a brash, non conscientious way that comes across so disingenuous.
She could be really successful if she was more thoughtful
šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»šŸ‘†šŸ»
Exactly this!! But sheā€™s being paid handsomely for what is essentially a tit job in comparison to others in the same game so has no motivation to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She knows this place exists, she has talked about it repeatedly so why is she exposing her daughter to criticism? If you knew your family members were being mentioned in far from favourable terms why would you continue to share images and anecdotes about them? It is one thing opening yourself up to constant debate but by allowing her daughter to now join the narrative is appalling.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Why did they go to Copenhagen? Knowing it is colder and expensive?

A good october mini break could have been Malaga, Lisbon, Athens or any Italian city

Reactions: 24
Why is ttt doing the morecombe and wise pose? Sorry but if I say to my kids put a coat on they would but to be fair even my 5 year old checks the weather before we go anywhere and tells me he needs a coat (obviously Iā€™d already planned for him to wear one but he has a touch of upper management about him) also why do they keep going in the Sephora? How bloody boring yeah pop in have a look maybe think about what you would like for Christmas then move onā€¦ also why pick a cold expensive city break and a place youā€™ve been to before such a borefest
---
Valencia is lovely in October small city lots of things to see and do plus itā€™s cheap to eat and drink!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why did they go to Copenhagen? Knowing it is colder and expensive?

A good october mini break could have been Malaga, Lisbon, Athens or any Italian city
same reason she goes to Lanzarote every May half term and Disney every summer and has never moved away from her home town - she has NO imagination, NO originality, NO sense of adventure - she is a boring, parochial halfwit with the world view of a gnat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I hate the way she moans about it being expensive. Babs, it doesnā€™t make you sound ReLatAblE to us peasants on a meagre teacher wage (šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø). You donā€™t care how much things cost when youā€™ve already dropped hundreds of pounds on this holiday, youā€™re with the Golden Girl who can have anything she wants (except a good mum it seems) and you will claim back all the money as ā€œexpensesā€ because youā€™ve ā€œwerkedā€ so hard on this trip. So bore off. Either donā€™t share your little breaks, or own them completely. This whole ā€œweā€™re so lucky we can come away but Iā€™ve brought snacks and weā€™re going to cheap placesā€ schtick is šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.