Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on her posts from her followers are more amusing than anything babs posts or says. On the post with the fake pic of the kids showing their bums! 'your kids are comedy gold'. 'I love your coat'. 'That made me chuckle'. 'LMAO, too funny'. 'They clearly got your brill sense of humour'. Ad nauseam.
Especially the “ you look like Reece witherspoon in Bridget Jones “ comment 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I also don't believe the kids are sleeping together. I have a younger brother similar age difference and we screamed murder if we stepped into each others rooms.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just had a Disney dining advert pop up, and instead of babs it was Katie Ellison. Has babs lost the Disney gig?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just had a Disney dining advert pop up, and instead of babs it was Katie Ellison. Has babs lost the Disney gig?
Nah, Katie's is a really old advert, she's got much more blonde hair then than now! Unfortunately, tho hoping Disney won't go back there, she doesn't exactly go good travel vlogs!

She looks like she’s playing dressing up in her mums clothes!

I think she’s trying to copy Harriet’s (Toby&Roo) look but can’t pull it off. We all know she copied the Gucci bags from Louise. Can’t think for herself at all and ends up looking odd.
645B297A-4559-47E2-B800-836D6414E13B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it so weird that she has to rush off to Ikea to buy Erin all new tubs for her storage unit because she is over the pink. My girls have the exact same units and the tubs are a mix of pink and white that I purchased new and some red ones that we got second hand. They have never commented on the colour of the tubs as that kind of stuff is just so irrelevant to them. I feel like Emma’s kids are just a chip off the old block. Always wanting something new and feeling the need to express themselves with material things. It’s like all of their personalities are manifested in things and tat. So Erin’s favourite colour has changed therefore she is getting a whole room update now? Her family is the picture of overconsumption and it’s scary that she is influencing others.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it so weird that she has to rush off to Ikea to buy Erin all new tubs for her storage unit because she is over the pink. My girls have the exact same units and the tubs are a mix of pink and white that I purchased new and some red ones that we got second hand. They have never commented on the colour of the tubs as that kind of stuff is just so irrelevant to them. I feel like Emma’s kids are just a chip off the old block. Always wanting something new and feeling the need to express themselves with material things. It’s like all of their personalities are manifested in things and tat. So Erin’s favourite colour has changed therefore she is getting a whole room update now? Her family is the picture of overconsumption and it’s scary that she is influencing others.
I wonder if she will change the pink bed settee too then? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I thought the same about her replacing the 6 pink drawers for white just because Erin no longer likes pink.

Also does anyone else pronounce pastel like babs?! Past el!

Again, she just bought a load more plastic tat. I doubt she needed anymore plastic plates and cups no matter how cheap they were.

Reactions: 7
Well if she had any common sense she would get her neutral stuff so she doesn’t have to update it to her next favourite colour!

Reactions: 6
If Erin has demanded the change because she's over pink then shame on Babs for feeding into the bratty consumerism of her child. A normal, decent parent would tell them to get a grip, it's just some bloody drawers.
Itll be babs, desperate for content, wanting to make a point of how 'different' her favourite child is. Because no other girl in the world prefers other colours to pink.
Thatll be why Ethan's room is all black and white, no need to buy him new tit or make a big deal out of how forward thinking his taste in decor is - just give him monochrome and be done with it. Erin on the other hand...

Reactions: 19
I thought the same about her replacing the 6 pink drawers for white just because Erin no longer likes pink.

Again, she just bought a load more plastic tat. I doubt she needed anymore plastic plates and cups no matter how cheap they were.
[/QUOT

The 'past-el' was driving me mad! And when she said "Erin has asked me to get some more plastic boxes", I actually for a second thought the child had a great sense of humour but, no, they genuinely need more plastic and she genuinely can't pronounce another everyday word. Unless it's on purpose to get loads of comments seeing as she says it quite a few times.

Reactions: 3

yep more plastic. Nice to see shes helping save the planet. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
She's obsessed with her boobs!
She is. Most alarming.

is a prude, yet puts suggestive pictures up for her “Disney version”of linked in
Wonder if that’s been noted by Disney..... not exactly wholesome content is it when you’re begging for free trips / free tat

bab’s manager must be on tenterhooks, because she’s definitely a post first, think later type

Reactions: 7
I eat out a lot with my husband. I've never once been possessed with the urge to take a picture of him holding his plate like he's a child with a certificate from school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.