Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got visions of her in those scabby pjs, spread eagled on the sofa, barking orders and scratching her bits. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Erm, I beg to differ. Just read the comments - there are proper belly laughs up & down the country right now at these jolly late night japes 😝🤯😞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I doubt if this side splitting, ‘wet your pants’, hilarious spectacle even happened. It was probably dreamt up by her in a sad attempt to keep her loyal loonies giggling & chortling whilst she was sprawled all over the sofa, covered in blankets, wearing manky pj’s & several dressing gowns.
Stephen was probably consigned to his usual single chair, dreaming of sucking on a naughty Tip Top - his only pleasure in life.

Reactions: 13
That made up story makes absolutely no sense ... she was doing push ups and crossed her legs and her slippers flew in the air ?! What 😳🤷🏻‍♀️X
And it’s so remarkable she’s got to fake document it ... that they’ve actually pretended to laugh with one another ... almost as laughable as they both lived happily ever after getting married 😂

Reactions: 12
I doubt if this side splitting, ‘wet your pants’, hilarious spectacle even happened. It was probably dreamt up by her in a sad attempt to keep her loyal loonies giggling & chortling whilst she was sprawled all over the sofa, covered in blankets, wearing manky pj’s & several dressing gowns.
Stephen was probably consigned to his usual single chair, dreaming of sucking on a naughty Tip Top - his only pleasure in life.
Did you not feel the vibrations of this trumping in your house then? Surely all of brum must have felt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you not feel the vibrations of this trumping in your house then? Surely all of brum must have felt it.
Never felt a thing but then I did have the washing machine on at that time - it was my 1 Wash A Day - perhaps her trumping occurred when I was on the 1600 Spin Cycle?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t understand the fact that little private moments like this can’t even stay private - it’s the strange incessant need to share EVERYTHING. Just enjoy a little laugh without telling everyone
Her entire life is about searching for content. She has no USP so is scraping the barrel. Her humour is the same level as Mr Tumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her entire life is about searching for content. She has no USP so is scraping the barrel. Her humour is the same level as Mr Tumble.
Mr tumble gets on my tits too so agree with this 😂

OOTD pic she’s tagged it spring......duck off its mid winter and Baltic today ....tit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.