Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman thinks she bleeping hilarious and she’s literally the least funny thing on the internet. Also you can see she’s desperately trying to hold her own laughter in when she films these stupid videos and it grinds my gears.

Reactions: 10
Strange little ditty in the bath - fine

Naked photoshoot with strategically placed snack/mug/other prop on family friendly insta - pull the plug out and seek help immediately
I swear to the heavens above, if you ever saw me naked in the bath with a packet of Revels covering my bits, you’d turn into stone - the Medusa effect (but far more scary) 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her humour is extremely juvenile. Her kids might find her slightly amusing, but any adult that does seriously needs to get a life!

Reactions: 12
I wonder if shes done a poem about her prawn cracker dance.
Prawn.Cracker.Dance.
In.my.hallway.I.prance.
Except.when.I’m.joking.about.domestic.vio-lance.
That’s.ok.though.because.I.had.mitigating.circumstance.
Wrote.some.tit.poems.got.a.book.advance.
Me.me.me.me.Erin.is.my.favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This woman thinks she bleeping hilarious and she’s literally the least funny thing on the internet. Also you can see she’s desperately trying to hold her own laughter in when she films these stupid videos and it grinds my gears.
She thinks she looks so cool with the strut and mean look she’s trying to do ... nah you just look like a twit like you do every Friday with the added pointless inflatable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She thinks she looks so cool with the strut and mean look she’s trying to do ... nah you just look like a twit like you do every Friday with the added pointless inflatable
How she looked (minus Patrick the ‘Vagina’ on her head) in that video is how I imagine how she looks in everyday life when she hasn’t got her camera in her own face. A real miserable sod.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So Babs, Rosie Ramsay and Candice are all speaking at the ‘Pregnant then Screwed’ event in York on March 15th
Odd how Emma has not mentioned the London event on February 1st.
The Government Equalities Commission are funding the event...great to see this cream of the crop of getting women back to work, the one who made profit from women selling their bodies and positively gloated about it and the one with no concern for images of her children on unsavoury sites who threatens domestic violence as a joke.

9E1DCCAD-E523-4690-8529-4B0F85104D7B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
These women are vile.
Erin looks really irritating. Sorry, I know it’s bad to berate a child, but she does. Such a forced smile!

Reactions: 7
Why does she get so passive aggressive when she isn’t able to use music she didn’t make or pay for? I know she was talking about getting lots of “inspiration” from here there and everywhere to “write” her book. But you actually aren’t entitled to other people’s work, Brummy. Get over yourself.

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely running out of content as she’s constantly recycling blog posts and grid posts. Funny how she’s trying to say this morning that you don’t need money to be happy and implying she had a lovely time spending hardly any money yet she’ll be going on another 5 or 6 holidays this year thanks to the amount of money she makes from her followers liking and commenting on her recycled crap 🙄

Reactions: 10
That post this morning is just nonsense. Of course what anyone wants at 21 is different from what they want at 42. She has nothing to say about anything as she lives in a bubble of her own making

Reactions: 11
I thought Rosie Ramsey was that girl that does the cooking show on cbbc (Gordon Ramsey’s daughter) I thought how strange is a teenager thinking a 42 and month woman is cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely running out of content as she’s constantly recycling blog posts and grid posts. Funny how she’s trying to say this morning that you don’t need money to be happy and implying she had a lovely time spending hardly any money yet she’ll be going on another 5 or 6 holidays this year thanks to the amount of money she makes from her followers liking and commenting on her recycled crap 🙄
She does nothing that doesn't involve money. Her whole being is about shopping. Every experience involves spending. OK it might not be an expensive car but the quantity of mugs she owns would have paid for a fancy bag.

She is shallow and full of crap.

Reactions: 9
She does nothing that doesn't involve money. Her whole being is about shopping. Every experience involves spending. OK it might not be an expensive car but the quantity of mugs she owns would have paid for a fancy bag.

Well according to brummy she drives an old car because shes tight with money but MrsBriggs has informed us that both Stephen and Babs have brand new cars. Babs is a 19 plate and Stephens is an 18 plate.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Lol do u mean another fancy bag to go with her 2 Gucci's?! Shes so full of tit!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.