Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma, a quick word about your famous Friday night prawn cracker section. If that’s the best you can come up with, I would seriously leave it be.
As the saying goes “All good (I’m using the word very loosely here folks) things must come to an end.”
How any sane person would find that amusing is beyond me. I think it ‘screams’ an awful lot about your fan base.
I honestly think it would be more entertaining to watch me empty the fluff filter on my tumble dryer 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Devious cow should be saying AD for her Cadbury post as she's done ads for them within the last 12 months so has a buisness relationship. It's very easy to follow the rules. Obviously trying to win more work with these "freebies" as the cadburys marketing budget for Easter kicks in. So obvious.

@LimeGoss an article? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s culturally insensitive as a phrase that has been hijacked from Native Americans by white people. Like white people wearing Native American headdresses, Indian bindis, African protective hairstyles like corn rows or braids. It’s taking a culture and concept from a minority group and bringing it into the mainstream when it isn’t yours to take or use.
thank you x

Will she include the pic of mickey dressed as Rudolph?
oh I do hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't even get that prawn cracker dance, what is the point of these things now, or ever?

Reactions: 7
Just a little ‘number’ BM may want to consider for any future publications - perhaps a “Sing a’ Long a’ Brummy” book??
Ahem.....(clears throat)
🎶 “If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻
If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻
If your husband stalks your neighbour & displays some weird behaviour
If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She kind of reminds me of a elderly relative who is not aware of what is now offensive.
She wasn’t aware it wasn’t ok to joke about domestic violence so doubt very much she is aware of cultural appropriation!

Reactions: 20
Just a little ‘number’ BM may want to consider for any future publications - perhaps a “Sing a’ Long a’ Brummy” book??
Ahem.....(clears throat)
🎶 “If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻
If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻
If your husband stalks your neighbour & displays some weird behaviour
If your husband stalks your neighbour clap your hands 👏🏻🎶
has it started up again ?

There’s not even any dancing anymore how is that a prawn cracker dance so many questions

No, this strange little ditty just entered my head when I was relaxing in the bath.
I know, I’m not right 🤪
I’d rather that then it happening again 😂

Reactions: 3
Devious cow should be saying AD for her Cadbury post as she's done ads for them within the last 12 months so has a buisness relationship. It's very easy to follow the rules. Obviously trying to win more work with these "freebies" as the cadburys marketing budget for Easter kicks in. So obvious.

@LimeGoss an article? ;)
She did a story a couple of weeks back too of creme egg tins doubt that was tagged either

Reactions: 5
That brummy poet page is BRILLIANT!! 😂😂
Once again Princess Erin got to star in the Friday night prawn cracker dance. Ethan got a small guest role as a shadow on the door.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Apparently the kids dont eat the chinese so do they just sit and watch their parents stuff their faces? Give off Babs, if you want to feed your kids waffles mon-thurs and chinese on Friday then get on with it but don't lie and please don't pretend you're really strict around snacks.

Reactions: 9
No, this strange little ditty just entered my head when I was relaxing in the bath.
I know, I’m not right 🤪
Strange little ditty in the bath - fine

Naked photoshoot with strategically placed snack/mug/other prop on family friendly insta - pull the plug out and seek help immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.