Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but have to say I'm impressed she had the balls to speak to the paper (albeit the metro, not widely issued I don't think?)
I'm not, it's the most basic pr thing for her (and her team 😂) to do. To say something to try to control the situation rather than have a "no response" response.

She'll be fuming with tattle as without people here it would have just been forgotten about once she deleted it. But the only person she should be angry with is herself. She chose to say it and post it online.

Reactions: 13
“It’s nearly broken me” there you go, making it all about yourself again you insufferable woman.All emma has done in that post is look for sympathy for herself
Everything is always nearly breaking her but does she give up this vlogging life? No. She lives for this tit.

Reactions: 16
she's drawn a line and business as normal from tomorrow
Yeah Hun that's exactly how it works when your own actions create a scandal. You're in control to just draw a line and move on:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Funny how it didn't upset her on the day she wrote the apology, why today?? I wonder if she has been dropped by a few brands
I think the calls going 'and now it's in the daily mail' ...'and now it's in the mirror'....'and now your beloved Birmingham mail' will have done it - but she doesn't mention the national media coverage in her post as to why she's been upset, funny that.

Reactions: 6
Bloody fuming after her latest post, she’s interrupted the silence all right by basically begging her minions to feel sorry for her. Just reading through all the very positive comments - not one negative surprise surprise to find the minions saying ignore the snowflakes/internet trolls
Araghhh 😡😡😡😡😡
I notice some vlogger mentioning how Ant & Dec use that phrase. The difference being that Ant & Dec don't market themselves as a family vlogger writing about motherhood. Nor are they influencers. They also say it on a programme that goes out after the watershed. Not on a public SM platform.

Reactions: 16
Same as what she posted in the Metro and I'm a bit sad that the unmumsymum supports her as I've got time for her. Unless it's a big front.

Reactions: 15
I’m done with all this influencer tit. They can do what the duck they like with no repercussions and then pretend to be the victim.
I’m out.
Not with places like tattle, without here she wouldn't have even apologized or got in the papers. This will affect brand deals as a Google will forever link her with making DV jokes.

I notice some vlogger mentioning how Ant & Dec use that phrase. The difference being that Ant & Dec don't market themselves as a family vlogger writing about motherhood. Nor are they influencers. They also say it on a programme that goes out after the watershed. Not on a public SM platform.
Plus If Dec said it about his wife would it still be as funny

What do the comments say? I cannot see
What you'd expect. A lot of: you have nothing to apologise for, snowflakes, we knew it was tongue in cheek, we found it funny, poor you, we missed you, people will find anything to complain about blah blah blah

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Interesting photo of the three of them with the apology and not Stephen too. I wonder if the upshot of this is that he'll refuse to be on pics now he's been in the daily mail dressed head to toe as a reindeer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Let’s be honest, this isn’t an apology. If it was an apology and drawing a line under it all etc she would have turned off the comments. This was a pity party and nothing else.
According to Socialblade she has lost no followers since this happened, only gained. She knows that the only people who have complained are from Tattle and so it's all aimed at us really. A few people on here posted that they felt a bit sorry for her when she went silent. I think that's why she went silent as she wanted us to feel guilty hence the 'this has nearly broken me' comment. Same as last year when the Therapy she was having went from being about her being a loudmouth embarrassment at work functions to then being all about trolls and tattle.

Reactions: 10
Aaaaand cue the comments about “snowflakes”.... spectacularly missing the point. And who the hell are the people who can’t get out of bed until they’ve seen her face and found out which mug she’s using? Get a bloody grip FFS!!!

• Haha
The brainwashed sheep’s replies are simply explained as ’climbing the MLM slips pole’...notice me, notice me, notice me! I’m supporting you Em, please give me a shout out...because I want followers and deals too.
They are all desperate to be spotted!

Reactions: 13
According to Socialblade she has lost no followers since this happened, only gained. She knows that the only people who have complained are from Tattle and so it's all aimed at us really. A few people on here posted that they felt a bit sorry for her when she went silent. I think that's why she went silent as she wanted us to feel guilty hence the 'this has nearly broken me' comment. Same as last year when the Therapy she was having went from being about her being a loudmouth embarrassment at work functions to then being all about trolls and tattle.
Let her be followed by the “can’t say anything for offending someone these days” brigade and leave her to fester in her own moronic pit

Reactions: 8
Aaaaand cue the comments about “snowflakes”.... spectacularly missing the point. And who the hell are the people who can’t get out of bed until they’ve seen her face and found out which mug she’s using? Get a bloody grip FFS!!!
generation snowflake I bloody wish I’m way past that now

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.