Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I’m one for defending babs lol, my daughter came home other day talking about a writing competition, next minute there was an ad on tv either bbc or cbbc for 500 words competition and she said that was it
I wonder if Em’s too old to enter with one of her best selling verses? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s declaring herself as ‘no nonsense, no fuss’ - she’s the complete opposite !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I will go offline for a week” lol now we all know that’s not gonna happen bab you’ll be online making the whole thing about yourself and looking for sympathy
7059E10B-B5B9-49B0-A2CA-3228BAE7A9AE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“I will go offline for a week” lol now we all know that’s not gonna happen bab you’ll be online making the whole thing about yourself and looking for sympathy
View attachment 76949
In her stories she says she MAY vanish, not that she will vanish, so she is being the usual inconsistent Emma already 🙄
A908CBEE-E460-48AE-9C23-3ADAD2AF7DA7.png

P.s. I hope Erin is okay. Poor thing having her life plastered over the internet for ‘content’.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
She’s declaring herself as ‘no nonsense, no fuss’ - she’s the complete opposite !!!
Is she for real???
I do hope Erin will be ok but I can’t wait to read the comments from the ‘Stepford Wives’. Jeez, there was enough gushy shite last night about the pretend poetry writing!! I sat reading them with my gob open & my 3 chins touching the floor.
Hate to say it but this medical issue of Erin’s is just what BM needs to boost her ratings & she bloody well knows it. Let the ‘milking it’ time commence!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Unmumsy Mum does an AD with a Calm app. Brummy suddenly needs relaxation methods for The Boy. Hmmm....

Reactions: 12
It’s all about the content.

Poor Erin.

I thought she was never going to talk about “le wonk” again or give anymore information about what was going to happen 🤔

Babs is the complete opposite of no fuss. That comment is laughable because it’s a lie.

She won’t stay silent on the gram. Let’s place bets

3hours tops I reckon and she’ll be sharing hand holding, plastic tat and flogging the book of shite all for engagement and validation. She NEEDS the support from her minions from the gram #staystrong 🤢

It’s Erin I feel sorry for. There is no need to mention this at all!!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
So the op is in the next couple of months but she first mentioned it last August while they were in Disney and said then she would be absent when it happened 🤔 For someone who doesn’t like to talk about it, she keeps mentioning it months and months in advance. Anything for engagement eh babs?

Reactions: 18
Poor Erin to have this all over the internet. Shouldn't be shared on a public forum with so many followers. I hope she is ok x

Poor kid, we never need know about her op, it's not for us to know. No privacy at all for those poor kids. She is a horrible excuse of a mother

Poor Erin to have this all over the internet. Shouldn't be shared on a public forum with so many followers. I hope she is ok x
Unfortunately it looks like she’s been brought up to enjoy the attention like her mother. She wanted her own YouTube channel to be like her mother. Now she wants to write a book to be like her mother!

However, I do hope her op is successful but I imagine she is been given loads of attention in the family about it. I feel more sorry for Ethan.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 76949
I honestly have no idea why people bother. Splashing your daughter’s issues all over social media so you can rustle up a bit of sympathy and engagement is one thing. But then your lovely followers take time out of their day to say something nice and supportive and you won’t reply because the FUSS (???) makes your belly feel funny!? You are right, you are ridiculous Emma. My mum passed away a few years ago and I will often get messages from people on her birthday or the anniversary of losing her and it makes me feel absolutely awful. However I know their messages are coming from a place of love so I don’t think twice about replying to say thanks for thinking of us. Now of course the dozen messages I get pale in comparison to the hundreds of comments you will get, but I don’t make a living off social media engagement. If you are going to fish for the attention then put on your big girl pants and deal with it with it appropriately. You adult baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I honestly have no idea why people bother. Splashing your daughter’s issues all over social media so you can rustle up a bit of sympathy and engagement is one thing. But then your lovely followers take time out of their day to say something nice and supportive and you won’t reply because the FUSS (???) makes your belly feel funny!? You are right, you are ridiculous Emma. My mum passed away a few years ago and I will often get messages from people on her birthday or the anniversary of losing her and it makes me feel absolutely awful. However I know their messages are coming from a place of love so I don’t think twice about replying to say thanks for thinking of us. Now of course the dozen messages I get pale in comparison to the hundreds of comments you will get, but I don’t make a living off social media engagement. If you are going to fish for the attention then put on your big girl pants and deal with it with it appropriately. You adult baby.
I just don’t think she can be arsed to reply to them. Can’t watch RH, eat creme eggs & type!

Reactions: 13
The whole Erin thing is just so sad. Nobody should have details about their surgery available for everyone to read about (unless they do it themselves). It’d be inappropriate if it was someone the same age as babs and she was telling everyone, but for it to be her own child that she’s exploiting is beyond inappropriate.

Also, why are so many people tagging her in their “one load of washing a day” things. I don’t understand how babs has so much laundry when she spends most of her life in her pyjamas! There’s 4 of them, not exactly a large family!

Reactions: 12
A pre op only lasts 8 weeks so won’t be long and if she’s in a neck brace for so long why is she only off line for a week ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.