Brummy Mummy #15 Emma Conway is smashing the Amazon chart one minute and Mickey’s face the next

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her notes in her book on ig stories resemble what my 10 year old scribbles about, Babs you are sooooo sad.

Reactions: 7
Where is Miss D in all this? Surely she needs to be involved in all this "Planning?"
I think she's got rid of Miss Dj(or Miss D decided it wasn't for her!) as she was the one planning the meet ups and her email address was admin@brummymummyof2 but now Nanny San has that email on her insta bio!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think she's got rid of Miss Dj(or Miss D decided it wasn't for her!) as she was the one planning the meet ups and her email address was admin@brummymummyof2 but now Nanny San has that email on her insta bio!
Maybe Emma realised that her "werk" didn't really require her to hire an assistant, she has school age kids, housework taken care of by Stephen, recycle's all her blog content and sticks to a rigid agenda every.single.year (someone posted a month by month of her posts, so far I think she's staying true to form!). Let's be honest, having Miss D about would have been a terrible burden on Emma, hampering her RH and constant PJ wearing.

Reactions: 9
The kids are writing a book like Mummy?! You didn’t write a book babs. You made up a few crappy rhyming verses that can’t even be classed as actual poetry 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“And you know when you have to catch your breath a bit....”
Yes - on a daily basis, reading the tripe that comes out of your mouth 🤮
Can just imagine it -
“Erin, sweetheart, I’ve put the laptop on & I’ve written some random rhyming words again. Sit on the sofa with it & pretend you’re writing lots of competition winning verses. Thanks best mate”
“Boy! Sit by your sister. Put this laptop on your lap & just press some of the keys. What?? I know it’s a blank screen. Just do it please or no waffles & ketchup for you!!
Right, I’m going to take the picture now & then you can go back to arguing over who has the last Mint Viscount biscuit. Ok - pose!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked what the competition was and she didn’t even know.
When you zoom in the pages are blank completely blank why lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves blowing her own trumpet all the time. I expect she's told the kids she's got a bestselling book but little do they know it's a tiny little book full of rhymes.

Why are they in the other room? They're normally in the room off the kitchen. She mustn't have been able to get a good enough photo in that room so said 'quick, move to the front room so I can get a better picture'!

She is such a liar! Stating that it's a competition on cbeebies when in fact it's a competition on BBC radio 2!! Now I really don't believe that the children even listen to radio 2 to decide to do a competition. Bet she has made them do it. She is such a bloody liar!! 🤬

I have never watched someone more annoying.
she is so self involved and obsessed with making herself appear funny and quirky. She is neither. She is boring and bland.
she plays the whole woe is me and no one is bloody interested. As for the dog, it is another way to pull the heart strings and she isn’t going to pull humour ones. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 9
She is such a liar! Stating that it's a competition on cbeebies when in fact it's a competition on BBC radio 2!! Now I really don't believe that the children even listen to radio 2 to decide to do a competition. Bet she has made them do it. She is such a bloody liar!! 🤬
They might have been told about it at school? I remember my kids coming home with leaflets from school about similar competitions. One of the prizes of this competition is books for their school library.

Reactions: 4
She’s been caught out now, clearly she just gets her kids to write all her poems for her

DE405E2C-F548-46C3-AA9B-8AB1F847085E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They might have been told about it at school? I remember my kids coming home with leaflets from school about similar competitions. One of the prizes of this competition is books for their school library.
So why did she say they had seen it on cbeebies?

Not that I’m one for defending babs lol, my daughter came home other day talking about a writing competition, next minute there was an ad on tv either bbc or cbbc for 500 words competition and she said that was it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.