Brummy Mummy #143 The only running Babs is doing is running out of content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever seeked help about why she acted out like that when drunk? Yes alcohol can play a part in losing inhibition, but usually when I’ve ever been my worse when drunk (albeit never violent) its cause I was young, insecure, etc…not 30 at my own birthday? Like if youre that age and being violent like she said youre usually just a not nice person in general when sober

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.
So so sorry sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is so rough in that latest reel. It shows how much she plays around with her ootd pictures because it’s like 2 different people using the same Insta account.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is so rough in that latest reel. It shows how much she plays around with her ootd pictures because it’s like 2 different people using the same Insta account.
Her voice is horrible in it too.
It's really triggering!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hasn’t the wettonator also bragged on and onnnnn about how she and her ‘ Hilarious’ husbo are planning on getting wasted and drinking around the world in Epcot , when the kids are older ( spoiler , he won’t be hanging around for that !) of course it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on it, but she bangs on about it enough ! Also talking of Disney - can we start now for a tingo for it ?
Lounge fly bags and ears in the Disney sale ✅
Dropping costume hints ✅
( not Disney ) but tkmaxx Homesense haul ( I’ve made mine on TikTok bags, it went viral and you’ve missed that niche little window )
Pack with me in the bathroom storage over the door thingy ✅
Disney bounding ✅
Airport Lounge ✅
Crying at the castle ✅ and on and onnnnnn!!
Rope drop never forget the bloody rope drop🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When do we predict the fire come pack with me will start? Next week or slightly later?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she gained so many followers the last few days? Is this from being on threads, people following her on there and coming over to Instagram? I mean they will soon all unfollow once they see what she is like 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How has she gained so many followers the last few days? Is this from being on threads, people following her on there and coming over to Instagram? I mean they will soon all unfollow once they see what she is like 😂😂
Not babs buying bots surely? 🤔🧐🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's probably that other idiot sharing her stupid reel that's gained her a few new followers. Her engagement won't improve though because her content is dire 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
It's probably that other idiot sharing her stupid reel that's gained her a few new followers. Her engagement won't improve though because her content is dire 🤷‍♀️
I'd forgotten she had had a few shares on that stupid reel. They'll soon unfollow once they've seen her fan her sweaty fanny 😂🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think we’ll be subjected to multiple crap Disney prep videos this year. She seems to be a bit more intense with it this year like she’s trying to make a point. I wonder whether she’s aware their last visit looked pretty crap, like they didn’t really ‘do’ anything? For example last year she said the restaurants weren’t worth it so they only ate beige crap, cereal bars and Asda crisps, this year she’s given a list of their favourite Disney restaurants places such as cinderellas royal table? Plus her controlling cunty spreadsheet, because what’s a holiday with babs if not a box ticking exercise.

I think she’s a bit concerned this will be her last WDW for a while if she stands by what she said, so we’re going to get absolutely bombarbed.

The packing videos are the absolute worst. When she smugly schools us all on packing cubes thinking she’s some sort of genius. Making passive aggressive comments about how 🪜 has his own “method” and doesn’t let her control what he brings pack for him. She’s just loathsome.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Have I missed the point of packing cubes? Genuinely it looks like a lot of faff for nothing. Can someone enlighten me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I do like a packing cube but I would use 1 big and up to 3 small for specific things, not everything needs a packing cube and it does help when travelling hand luggage only to be able to open the case and grab something quickly as things are grouped together

Reactions: 12
I do like a packing cube but I would use 1 big and up to 3 small for specific things, not everything needs a packing cube and it does help when travelling hand luggage only to be able to open the case and grab something quickly as things are grouped together
Thanks! :)

Reactions: 4
Emma conartist goes to shop supporting local small businesses and buys a sheet of stickers and a plate smaller than a 50p coin, but she will go Disney store and spends hundreds! I would have been embarrassed to show I had only purchased the two smallest possibly cheapest things in the store! She is such an example of corporate greed, it leaks out of her pores!!! When will these people wake up and see she is a leech!!! 🤮🤮 her spoilt kids will be no better either! 🙈
---
Oh and a side note just for you babs, my dead nanna can run faster than you 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The thing with the couch to 5k is, isn't it supposed to be an intro to running? For people who may never have run before. So you start gently and then get fitter and can do 5k by the end but then most people either keep running or realise that running is not for them but they like feeling fitter so keep up some exercise routine. But Emma is merely doing this for content. or because the GP has told her she's fat and unhealthy. But IF she actually completes it, that will be it won't it? She will stop and do nothing else. She's far too lazy but she will go back to the GP and say oh yes I completed Couch to 5k and am a runner now!!
So many of these instahuns are liars and she's one of them. She doesn't drink -Yeah right!! She has asthma -yeah right! She's perimenopausal- she might be but I think its unlikely. She filters her photos to make herself look thinner.
The thing is I would actually watch her and she'd probably get lots more followers if she was HONEST and said "Ok folks I've had a wake up call after my visit from the GP and I I need to overhaul my lifestyle and diet- follow along".
But lying and rehashing boring, outdated content is still making her plenty of money so she won't bother.

Does she any income from her podcast? I don't know how they work regarding monetisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.