Brummy Mummy #143 The only running Babs is doing is running out of content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how she can't see that there's very little difference between drunk Emma and sober Emma? I love how she says "It ruined the whole evening for MYSELF". Bad grammar aside, what about the poor soul who had a pissed up, aggressive, screaming harpy launching herself at him. I bet that poor sod was thrilled to bits that he managed to bag himself an invite to that particular shindig. She never acknowledges, or even worse, realises how her behaviour impacts on others. Her level of self obsession is off the chain.

(Sidenote: if she has an ounce of decorum (which we all know she doesn't), she would keep the acquisition of any Taylor Swift tickets to herself and just go off and enjoy the moment without any insta-bragging.)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have said before myself I don’t really drink. Actually I do but what I mean is I never have more than 3 and I don’t get drunk (I haven’t been drunk in over 12 years). I wouldn’t get too worked up over her terminology.

Reactions: 4
The whole doesn’t drink agenda with Babs has only been in recent months when her bestie Unmumsy Mum actually did go tee-total and has been documenting this on Insta. Again not an original thought!

Reactions: 19
Just a warning as it might be trigerring for some 🐄👜.
I am a victim of dv and babs sounds just like my alcoholic exh.
There is nothing to be proud of and nothing to boast about babs. And minimalising drunken violent outbursts is just wrong.
You are clearly very violent babs and I'm starting to see past myself in Ste 🪜.
Avoiding going out with you, agreeing with everything you say and placating you with gifts nad flowers, sending children to bed early so they don't witness violent you after a few cocks in a can in the evenings.
No wonder she goes to bed early on holiday, imagine babs after a few in a hotel bar abusing Ste 🪜 and embarrassing kids.

You are disgusting babs.
Never thought of this but you make a very interesting valid point ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Blabs has extra annoyed me with all this alcohol stuff.
She talks like the aggression is something that happens to her, something out of control and manages to sound like a victim. 'The 'demon drink' made me do it, oh what a lark'

When the truth is she's an aggressive that the best of times and is seeking validation for her tit entitled behaviour, rather than owning it. She's so unhappy with herself, constantly asking the babettes to soothe her- be it for almost causing a car crash, or screaming at folks when drunk . Zero accountability from this odious prick
---
The whole doesn’t drink agenda with Babs has only been in recent months when her bestie Unmumsy Mum actually did go tee-total and has been documenting this on Insta. Again not an original thought!
Interesting. Knew there must be an agenda to this latest shite about drinking/not drinking

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have said before myself I don’t really drink. Actually I do but what I mean is I never have more than 3 and I don’t get drunk (I haven’t been drunk in over 12 years). I wouldn’t get too worked up over her terminology.
Yeah but to go on and on about it while fully aware of all the pictures she has posted of her drinking alcohol??? Come on 🙄🙄🙄 As others have said surely she has the self control to just have a couple of drinks when she’s out rather than getting absolutely melted and screaming at everyone. If she doesn’t then she shouldn’t be boozing at home either because presumably her kids don’t enjoy the Wettonater’s company either 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Never thought of this but you make a very interesting valid point ❤
Thank you all the 🐄👜, I am in so much better place now and my child is safe and happy.
Before I let myself out for the weekend because this is clearly trigerring for me.
Babs never doing school run and festering in her pit in the mornings. Could it be because she's either still drunk or hangover and stinks of previous night alcohol and Ste is tiptoeing around her quietly getting kids ready.
And her never going to any insta hun events, has she been banned by BTEC Paul because she's so unpredictable when drinking and they can't manage her?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hasn’t the wettonator also bragged on and onnnnn about how she and her ‘ Hilarious’ husbo are planning on getting wasted and drinking around the world in Epcot , when the kids are older ( spoiler , he won’t be hanging around for that !) of course it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on it, but she bangs on about it enough ! Also talking of Disney - can we start now for a tingo for it ?
Lounge fly bags and ears in the Disney sale ✅
Dropping costume hints ✅
( not Disney ) but tkmaxx Homesense haul ( I’ve made mine on TikTok bags, it went viral and you’ve missed that niche little window )
Pack with me in the bathroom storage over the door thingy ✅
Disney bounding ✅
Airport Lounge ✅
Crying at the castle ✅ and on and onnnnnn!!

Reactions: 21
Hasn’t the wettonator also bragged on and onnnnn about how she and her ‘ Hilarious’ husbo are planning on getting wasted and drinking around the world in Epcot , when the kids are older ( spoiler , he won’t be hanging around for that !) of course it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on it, but she bangs on about it enough ! Also talking of Disney - can we start now for a tingo for it ?
Lounge fly bags and ears in the Disney sale ✅
Dropping costume hints ✅
( not Disney ) but tkmaxx Homesense haul ( I’ve made mine on TikTok bags, it went viral and you’ve missed that niche little window )
Pack with me in the bathroom storage over the door thingy ✅
Disney bounding ✅
Airport Lounge ✅
Crying at the castle ✅ and on and onnnnnn!!
Don’t forget making 🪜 feel guilty for not sitting by the kids on the plane even tho it’s simply down to the configuration of the seats ✅

🪜 taking the kids as soon as they check into the hotel so she can eat snacks, I mean unpack ✅

🪜 taking the kids on the rides while she sits there in those ridiculous heart sunglasses and polyester ✅

Flashing her gruesome gusset to all and sundry on Main Street because she’s HILARIOUS ✅

Flaunting another OTT thank you gift from 🪜 and the kids for booking the gulag trip ✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you all the 🐄👜, I am in so much better place now and my child is safe and happy.
Before I let myself out for the weekend because this is clearly trigerring for me.
Babs never doing school run and festering in her pit in the mornings. Could it be because she's either still drunk or hangover and stinks of previous night alcohol and Ste is tiptoeing around her quietly getting kids ready.
And her never going to any insta hun events, has she been banned by BTEC Paul because she's so unpredictable when drinking and they can't manage her?
It’s like someone turning a lightbulb 💡 on
We’ve often wondered just why she is soooo lazy with the children in the morning for so long on this page and you have now hit two nails on the head
I suppose it takes someone who had been in that situation to see the potential signs ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
A lot of her mysterious symptoms could be alcohol related eg poor sleep, anxiety, sweats, lethargy, headaches.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s so controlling.. he does the cooking, shopping, ironing, school stuff and the kids are banished to their rooms at some ridiculous times.
She controls their holidays, then expects a thank you gift. Everything is on her terms.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.