Brummy Mummy #143 The only running Babs is doing is running out of content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she shows her aggressive side. It might only be a reel but this is the real Babs.
I literally just came here to say this,,,,, she's so aggressive in this reel. And sadly I think this is the real her. Her voice drops in tone, it almost booms and gets more brummy - definitely showing her true colours! 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Firstly, I'm sorry for your experience and i hope you're in a better place now.
But WOW, when you frame her/Ste's behaviours like that, as preventative measures rather than just Babs and her selfish controlling ways, it throws things into a whole new light!
I think a lot of us have voiced this before about enabler Ste. I truly believe their relationship isn’t healthy and The Wetonator (this needs to go in the Wiki!!) dominates whilst the rest of the family tread on eggshells.

I hope you are in a better place now OP. When you experience this kind of abuse you spot red flags 🚩 and there are lots in the Conway household.

Also didn’t she say recently she feels embarrassed after a night out cos she’s too much (after a drink). I think she thinks she’s the epitome of the Ladette culture from the nineties but she’s a twit with anger issues 😘

Reactions: 26
Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.
I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so sorry darling , sending you virtual hugs, I have lost both my parents in the space of a year so can empathise. That woman does not know she is born does she …..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion:

fat baby spice by day, aggressive wettonator by night

or something along those lines…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hugs, sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In bed at 9pm on a Saturday night. What a fulfilling life she is leading. My children aren’t even in bed yet, where are hers?!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
[/QUOTE]

Virtual hugs to you and your family ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
so sorry for your loss. I’ve lost my mum and that was bad enough never mind both parents . Sending love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sending you the biggest hug. I lost my sister this year who was only in her early 30s and it's really tough. I hope you are getting lots of love and support.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so sorry ❤
---
How red is her face in that reel. Maybe if she swapped the Barbie sweatshirt for a tee it might help 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry for you loss. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.