Brummy Mummy #140 Is there room on the broom for a #notasize18 witch like me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who does babs think she's fooling with all these babricated, babanory stories?! steve is so WILD he....ate a bowl of eggs and ice-cream? sure babs! as if she would have missed the content opportunity of taking a photo - especially with gormless cardboard-cut out steve as a prop! 🙄🙄

and as for the "they have activities - but you aren't forced to do them!" who the duck goes on holiday worrying they will be "forced" to participate in random activities organised by the resort? and as though anyone needed the explanation that she simply say on the sidelines and watched her family having fun, relived that she isn't forced to spend her holiday getting involved in "fun stuff"! 🤣🤣

and as for the "too old for the kid's club, too young for the teen club!" - which is yet another lie, as the foam party she was blabbering abort was literally a family activity as part of the kid's club - and i do not doubt that babs dragged the kids along to late-afternoon discos! but poor" pity me" babs, having to spend time with her kids on holiday, because "tween club" - or "toddler club" 🙄 - is not an age range they cater for, and babs presumably deemed the teen club involving games of table tennis, soccer, miniature golf and bleeping jenga as not age-appropriate for erin! 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.