Brummy Mummy #140 Is there room on the broom for a #notasize18 witch like me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really dies dislike her body and the way she looks doesn't she!?
This Love Island Bullshit is fooling nobody!

Reactions: 25
They could have gone to a hotel with a water park, or water park access, but I guess that’s be too much fun for her children and too much effort for Emma.

Reactions: 22
A thank you gift for sorting out paying for the family holiday - who does that after every holiday?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Why on earth does she need a present for organising her own bloody holiday?

For starters she has duck all else to do so it's hardly an inconvenience.

Secondly she should be grateful that she gets so many holidays .

I for one don't have to be bribed to spend time with my family, I'm grateful for every minute that my kids (late teens) want to spend as a family, and my husband and I still enjoy each others company after nearly 30 years together ( and yes that does still evolve private parts action Babs)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
A thank you gift for sorting out paying for the family holiday - who does that after every holiday?!
That tells you absolutely everything you need to know about her, and their family dynamics. That actually makes me dislike her even more, she is a disgusting narc pig.

I don't expect a single solitary thing from my family, in fact the last couple of years on gift giving occasions (of which me paying for a holiday is not one) I have literally asked my kids for the gift of simply eating a home cooked meal without complaining or asking me to put in some chicken nuggets for them instead!

Trust me, those kids will go no contact.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Can she ever write anything about her husband without it belittling him or taking the piss. Why is so bothered about what he eats at a holiday buffet.
Just concentrate on the beige crap you shovel into your own mouth Babs!!

Plus I doubt he really did have eggs and ice cream in the same bowl. But if he did….. did she need to share that with everybody!
---
And she probably stamped her trotters until they bought her a gift!! Does 🪜 get one too. I’m assuming he paid towards the holiday too? And was the main childcare throughout!

• Heart
Where is Playa de Blanca Babs come on love at least get the resort name right. I mean you really are a thick twit arnt you. Bet there is a massive cheer after the poor person that drew the short straw and had to go look and see if the dreadful family were still round the pool this morning came back and said “ no thank god they’ve gone home “

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is trying so hard to make Ste her content now as the kids are rebelling. Brummymummy of Ste 🙄 and she is the fakest in everything she does as @Lady Doodle said it’s obvs she hates her body but jumps on every bleeping bandwagon out there .. maybe her name will be Brummy they/them of ste .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What exactly has she sorted out though? By her own admission, Ste buys and packs his own holiday clothes. As does “her girl”. She has used multiple trips to primark/home bargains etc to buy holiday bits as content for weeks. Ste appears to do the supermarket shop every week and bought all the sun cream. He puts on a wash load of clothes before work every day. She puts it out on the line with her rice but he is tasked with doing the ironing, and each member of the house put away their own clothes. On holiday it was all inclusive so she hasn’t had to lift a finger. In terms of packing, they have the wash basket in the room so all she has to do is chuck it in a suitcase, and she already admitted that she likes going up to the room early to watch her programmes and eat crisps. It appears that Ste has looked after the kids all week doing the various activities the hotel put on. The haven’t been anywhere or done anything so it’s not like she’s researched or planned that. So all she has done is literally go online, booked a week at a hotel they have already been to via the jet2 website. And for that she deserves gifts and praise. I am utterly speechless at the narcissism! Also the theme she has been pushing all week of “look at Ste living his best life” is utterly cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooh oooh I look after my grandchildren regularly -can I have a present?!
Honestly she will have told Ste and the kids to buy her something ( she no doubt chose it!) as she booked the family holiday. The family holiday that she USES as content for her pathetic ‘ career’. She should be buying them gifts for putting up with her tit reels, and forcing them to film her.
Selfish witch.

• Heart
Why does she think that anyone would think they should look like a love island contestant
I'm middle aged and had two kids
I'm fine with my body and completely understand that it looks different than it did when I was a teenager

She is mental

When I was in my 20s I'd have cringed to hell and back if some chubby gunt swinging twit started preaching about body positivity to me

Stay in your lane Babs
Understand that nobody is obsessed about their body as much as you and just buy clothes that fit

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She is so bleeping weird about Love Island. I don't get it - young, attractive people can be found on multiple TV channels at any time of the day and night so why does Love Island send her into such a spiral? It's so utterly fascinating to me how she hates and loves herself so much at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.