Brummy Mummy #140 Is there room on the broom for a #notasize18 witch like me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title has to be #141 Brummymummy of ste.
I’m cracking up she really is trying to make 🪜 a thing he’s about as interesting as an out of date salad.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gosh I can’t keep up with the crazy chronicles of Stephen Conway. Any crazier and I’ll have to start calling him “Ste Vicious”.

Poor Babs, booking a package holiday in-between watching reality tv and shopping at Home Bargains is tough guys. You don’t know the struggle. Let her enjoy the gecko.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
duck my actual life. A present for organising her OWN bleeping holiday? What a narcissistic witch. Sorry I've gone full swears now but this is unreal. I work full time for a tenth of what she earns. I have a husband who works away often. I have 3 kids I spend time with, because I actually love their company and don't ship them off to bed at 7pm. She has so many holidays but expects a present for organising it?!

I know she's a witch. I know my life is far happier and full of love. Yet I feel like a bleeping fool for slogging my guts out to get one "little pool holiday" a year if we're lucky, yet she's raking it in for sharing the same stupid tit every year.

I've just come back to work from annual leave and I could cry I've been so busy all morning. This twit has pushed me over the edge. Sorry 🐄👜s I just feel so full of rage right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20230605_123351_Instagram.jpg

It's almost as if hiding in the shade on your phone all day and going back to your room at 5pm isn't helpful in getting a tan 🙄
---
Those bleeping eyebrows should be illegal 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Those crappy cheap primark masks she uses are designed for 12 year olds to play with on sleepovers, not for a leather faced middle aged woman to use as her actual skincare.

Every time shes about to post about being overweight, she ought do do ten star jumps instead. She’d end up being skin and bone.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those crappy cheap primark masks she uses are designed for 12 year olds to play with on sleepovers, not for a leather faced middle aged woman to use as her actual skincare.

Every time shes about to post about being overweight, she ought do do ten star jumps instead. She’d end up being skin and bone.
And instead of spending £26 on more products to stop her waxy sweaty skin rubbing together because she's fat, she could spend £26 on fresh veg and salad instead 🙄 (see latest story).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
jfc, she is beyond desperate! not only repeatedly begging the babettes for award nominations - which, even if she were nominated, she has no hope of winning with her ex-bestie LP as a judge! - but on her latest podcast, she is literally begging for five star reviews! not just "leave a review if you liked the podcast!" but actually stating "remember to leave a five star review!" 🙄🙄

her podcast always sounds so rushed and forced, like she obviously has a checklist of all the questions, and instead of allowing the conversation to flow naturally, she bluntly cuts off her guests with the next question, even when it totally changes the subject! makes it all very jarring to listen to - and also the blatant lies as she tries to imply her own teen years where the same as that of her guests! it's all so contradictory when she has previously bragged about drinking bottles of reef, yet then agrees that peach schnapps was the drink of the 90s etc. plus the usual cringe "did i INVENT some random 90s tv show?!"

that disclaimer at the beginning of the podcast about how her guests call in from their local phonebox with the aggressive clarification that it's not a REAL phonebox they're calling from, but a metaphorical phonebox - obviously FUMING that she has had so many people querying her pushing such a bizarre selling-point, when she has literally shared footage of her guests recording the podcast in their living rooms! oh, being faced with the consequences of your lies eh babs! 🤥🤣

oh, and finally, her repeated pronunciation of aesthetic as ASS-thet-ik, ffs. similarly to the usual mispronouncation of "somethinK" - it truly gives me the ick. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck my actual life. A present for organising her OWN bleeping holiday? What a narcissistic witch. Sorry I've gone full swears now but this is unreal. I work full time for a tenth of what she earns. I have a husband who works away often. I have 3 kids I spend time with, because I actually love their company and don't ship them off to bed at 7pm. She has so many holidays but expects a present for organising it?!

I know she's a witch. I know my life is far happier and full of love. Yet I feel like a bleeping fool for slogging my guts out to get one "little pool holiday" a year if we're lucky, yet she's raking it in for sharing the same stupid tit every year.

I've just come back to work from annual leave and I could cry I've been so busy all morning. This twit has pushed me over the edge. Sorry 🐄👜s I just feel so full of rage right now.
Sending ❤
Let’s break it down
who would want to be cuntychops 🤷‍♀️ no one

Yeah she does her “ oooh look at me” holiday snaps and “ oooh look what they bought me” but we all know the bleeping witch fest that goes on behind the smiles

Imagine doing all that crappy posing and dress holding out, gurning, lying about Steve and Ethan’s shirts and stupid egg stories and all the while worrying about revealing where you are in photos 🙄

I don’t envy them because I can go on holiday and chill even if it’s just one holiday….whereas their multitude of holidays look shite, she does nothing, even at Disney which for many is a once in a lifetime dream she does NOTHING

she is a lazy bastard lump who never joins in anything, makes everyone go to bed at 9.00 pm and never lets them forget who pays

Blabbers gets some freebies, even they look crap
She goes to the theatre or concerts but has to drag her sister or daughter along because she doesn’t have one single real friend

she rehashes content because she is a boring shallow bastard with nothing going on in her present life so she has to live in the past all the time

So keep remembering the above because that’s what I think every time she does a holiday post 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You're 100% bang on. I think I'm just feeling the Monday blues after a fab half term with the family, work being so busy and thinking she earns £££ for absolute shite. But would I ever want to be like her? No money could make me want to live her awful, soulless, loveless sad existence.

Sending ❤
Let’s break it down
who would want to be cuntychops 🤷‍♀️ no one

Yeah she does her “ oooh look at me” holiday snaps and “ oooh look what they bought me” but we all know the bleeping witch fest that goes on behind the smiles

Imagine doing all that crappy posing and dress holding out, gurning, lying about Steve and Ethan’s shirts and stupid egg stories and all the while worrying about revealing where you are in photos 🙄

I don’t envy them because I can go on holiday and chill even if it’s just one holiday….whereas their multitude of holidays look shite, she does nothing, even at Disney which for many is a once in a lifetime dream she does NOTHING

she is a lazy bastard lump who never joins in anything, makes everyone go to bed at 9.00 pm and never lets them forget who pays

Blabbers gets some freebies, even they look crap
She goes to the theatre of concerts but has to drag her sister or daughter along because she doesn’t have one single real friend

she rehashes content because she is a boring shallow bastard with nothing going on in her present life so she had to live in the past all the time

So keep remembering the above because that’s what I think every time she does a holiday post 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You mean she got chafed from walking to the sun lounger & lying on her back all day? 😂
Yes. And she’s buying the anti chafe stuff now….when the holiday is over?!! Isn’ t it a bit late? You’re hardly going to be schlepping round B’ham in your too small swimsuit - although who knows as she is SOOOOO body confident! ( what a joke!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is so bleeping weird about Love Island. I don't get it - young, attractive people can be found on multiple TV channels at any time of the day and night so why does Love Island send her into such a spiral? It's so utterly fascinating to me how she hates and loves herself so much at the same time.
I think it's the 'love' bit that gets to her. She would love to have someone drool 🤮over her and really fancy her. She's never had that kind of attention from Ste, that's why she makes tit up about presents that he supposedly buys her for EVERY bleeping OCCASION 🙄 So I genuinely think it's that side that rattles her rather than the perfect bodies themselves. Plus she probably isn't clever enough to realise its all fake as duck and 99% of them want fame not love! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.