Brummy Mummy #14 Better give Emma Conway a like or she’ll smash your face in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mickeys divorcing her

She’s gonna branch into podcasts

She’s got a job wiping Gary Barlows arse

She’s bringing out a range of plates and bowls to go with her mugs

She’s gonna promote a third charity

She’s gonna be some kind of roving reporter for this morning

Her bibbitti bobbitti bullshit websites going live

She’s the unicorn on the masked singer 😂😂😂😂😂
😂😂🦄🦄🦄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on babs! Let’s see what you’ve got to say about this shitstorm instead of you sucking up to Rosie Ramsey and still convincing yourself you are a family friendly channel.
View attachment 69554
Well I reckon we’re either getting blasted on her stories or she’s getting ready to cry troll and go on a blocking spree

Reactions: 1
Podcasts...but turns the whole conversation about herself no matter what the subject or guest is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It will be the much anticipated(🙄) disney blog launching. Hopefully full of useful tips about how us folk on a "meagre" wage can afford to go to disney every year. If you visualize it it will come true yadda yadda. Bibitty babitty bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Perhaps she’s going to be the new ambassador for Boots.
She might as well - wears all of its make up on her face most days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like Rosie Ramsey, but l have totally went off her. Trying too hard to be so different and humble. In reality she has a huge ego and comes across very arrogant.

They are all in this pathetic little bubble together. They would be stacking shelves if it wasn't for their temporary insta 'fame'.

Reactions: 13
It will be the much anticipated(🙄) disney blog launching. Hopefully full of useful tips about how us folk on a "meagre" wage can afford to go to disney every year. If you visualize it it will come true yadda yadda. Bibitty babitty bullshit.
Her blogs on Disney are shocking! She just doesn’t have the knowledge to be informative at all. I saw she told someone the best shoes to wear round WDW are Havaianas! What? I mean I love mine but there’s no flipping way I could walk around all day in that heat and they not rub. Why not say wear your comfiest shoes. Knob. They only spend half a day in the park at most, they hardly make the best of their time. Her packing tips are total crap, it’s literally buy a whole new wardrobe and pack every item of clothing you can 🤷🏼‍♀️
I took my kids to NYC age 13 and 9, we planned it extensively, saw all the sights, learnt a lot of history, capsule packed our clothes so we had a whole suitcase to bring back goodies! I want to see people being informative and innovative not this tit who has to copy everything from everyone else.

Reactions: 15
I literally won’t be following anyone or thing on the gram. She puts me off everything! Hard enough when real life people I know (mostly school mums & my neighbour) follow or share her shite, makes me “shooketh” at their bloody stupidness. I do regularly have a moan about her if I get a chance though, surprising (or maybe not!) how many people agree but admit to following her just for the lolz of how bad she is!

Reactions: 9
so guys i just found this old video / gif emma uploaded and whats the title?

"Hour 10372801 of being in Ikea Emma decided she was either going to smash her husband in the face. Or shove a basket on her head. Luckily for him. He lives to see another day"

not the first time bab has publicly threatened violence against stephen. bleeping disguisting.

Screenshot_2020-01-07-09-25-27-029_com.android.browser.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
so guys i just found this old video / gif emma uploaded and whats the title?

"Hour 10372801 of being in Ikea Emma decided she was either going to smash her husband in the face. Or shove a basket on her head. Luckily for him. He lives to see another day"

not the first time bab has publicly threatened violence against stephen. bleeping disguisting.
She always goes on about wanting to batter him for snoring. He’s probably used to the threats, it’s the norm for them.

Reactions: 4
People, I urge you to unfollow Emma! If you're only following her to see the car crash of it all you can do that without following her.

Reactions: 18
Not sure if this has been said but I think her kids did miss the first day of school.
It appears they were due back today.
Screenshot_20200106-150309.png

In the last thread there is a ss of Brummy commenting on Rosie Ramsay’s post, 20th December.
Babs saying about the Mickey account set up ‘impersonating’ her husband and bourbons in her eyebrows...has Emma been hounding Rosie into a friendship like she did Louise and Rosie has given in?
The commenting on each other’s posts and shoutouts usually mean working together. Emma with her recent commenting on Candice’s post...Rebecca Lamb and Meldrum when they have done an ad for the same company, funny how you don’t see these two influencers interact and then there is the post like they are bezzie mates! If only these influencers were as transparent with declaring ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the last thread there is a ss of Brummy commenting on Rosie Ramsay’s post, 20th December.
Babs saying about the Mickey account set up ‘impersonating’ her husband and bourbons in her eyebrows...has Emma been hounding Rosie into a friendship like she did Louise and Rosie has given in?
The commenting on each other’s posts and shoutouts usually mean working together. Emma with her recent commenting on Candice’s post...Rebecca Lamb and Meldrum when they have done an ad for the same company, funny how you don’t see these two influencers interact and then there is the post like they are bezzie mates! If only these influencers were as transparent with declaring ads.
She’s a flaky fairweather friend, seeks to get her claws in & 6 months later moves onto someone else. Must get bored of playing happy besties all the time 🙄 They’re all like it when it’s about the money. Fake as duck!

Reactions: 8
OMG jumped from 98.5k to 99.4k in a matter of hours
We’ll never hear the end of it if she gets to 100k.
What the hell is wrong with people?? Why are they following one of the most boring, tat-filled & bullshit accounts on Instagram. I honestly can’t see the attraction of anything she posts whatsoever. Can people genuinely not see her for what she is? That it’s all about making money?? I can hardly bring myself to go to her page anymore, but when I do, it’s kiss arse comments, “oh Emma, you’re so funny/relatable”. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.