Brummy Mummy #14 Better give Emma Conway a like or she’ll smash your face in!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, in fairness babs does pick me up when I’m down. I only have to look at her Insta or YT and I think “it could be worse, you could be this prick”.
This is how we all need to be assessing our life choices in 2020!!

View attachment 69519View attachment 69519
Rosie Ramsey is sharing who she likes to follow on Instagram, who pick her up when she needs it. Very disappointed to see this 🙄
Omg. I love Rosie. I am off to decide if I can still follow her.

Reactions: 9
Can you still see her if you don’t follow her
You can indeed, which is why it’s bloody pointless blocking people as you can get to her Insta on the webpage and don’t even need your own Instagram account! All it stops is the comments, but it takes 2 seconds to sign up a new account if someone really wanted to troll her 😂🤷‍♀️

206DBB24-8B0F-4D9D-8F5E-F3C495A1F060.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You can indeed, which is why it’s bloody pointless blocking people as you can get to her Insta on the webpage and don’t even need your own Instagram account! All it stops is the comments, but it takes 2 seconds to sign up a new account if someone really wanted to troll her 😂🤷‍♀️

View attachment 69528
Im off to unfollow her could not bear to help her get to 100k

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is how we all need to be assessing our life choices in 2020!!

Omg. I love Rosie. I am off to decide if I can still follow her.
Yep going to have to unfollow Rosie, loved her too but disappointed she is promoting this idiot

And just unfollowed brummy too, can't face seeing her when I look at instagram! I can catch up with her tit show on here

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Only just catching up on tattle/insta as I have a proper job I have had to go to after 9months of Mat leave. So Brummys numbers have gone up and she has the same New York print as me. Bloomin great!!!
As long as u didn't rush out to get it coz she had it you're good 😂

Reactions: 3
I've sent Rosie a message about the blog guess the more people that share more it spreads will see if I get a response or more likely probably blocked

Reactions: 10
Come on babs! Let’s see what you’ve got to say about this shitstorm instead of you sucking up to Rosie Ramsey and still convincing yourself you are a family friendly channel.
F4A342FB-E7BE-4FFC-BAD2-642F15ED4933.png

Reactions: 14
can't believe Rosie has promoted her after everything she does I thought Rosie was better I can't see her treating her son like Emma treats Ethan or putting him in the dangers that Emma puts her kids and the DV I can't see her doing that either which makes me think Rosie doesn't actually follow Emma to the point that she watches her she has just seen an instagramer with a lot of mom followers and Rosie as she keeps saying is trying to push this for her job so has picked one that she doesn't see as a threat and has shared her to gain some on her followers as well as vice versa.
The more big accounts she gets talking about her the better she's bloody tagged Zoe Sugg and that is only because Zoe tagged her a few days ago notice she hasn't tagged a single person that does a podcast doesn't want to promote anyone that can take the shine of hers.
Can you tell this has made me mad

Reactions: 11
I don’t even know who this Rosie Ramsey is but then I am extremely old & went to school with Cleopatra ( she was SUCH a witch!!).
Anyway, if I was a friend of RR, I would unfriend her immediately as this has only made BM’s head even bigger than usual.
It’s no wonder they needed a people carrier to get them to the airport - wouldn’t have fit her huge bonce in a Toyota Avensis 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t like Rae Dunn 😂😂.
I don't get it either. It's like those signs people put in their kitchen "cook" or bedroom "sleep". Is it because they don't know what to do in the room otherwise? "I need a tit but none of the rooms say "crap" what should I do?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It won’t let me upload the screenshot but babs has a big announcement tomorrow and don’t worry guys, she’s not pregnant, so she’s definitely been reading here. Hi babs 👋🏼

I don't get it either. It's like those signs people put in their kitchen "cook" or bedroom "sleep". Is it because they don't know what to do in the room otherwise? "I need a tit but none of the rooms say "crap" what should I do?"
Dig a hole in the garden like a cat babs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw the big announcement post too I also saw her banging on about something big the other day.....assumed it was her ego lol, one things for certain she’s ignoring her taken down blog post

Reactions: 5
I don’t even know who this Rosie Ramsey is but then I am extremely old & went to school with Cleopatra ( she was SUCH a witch!!).
Anyway, if I was a friend of RR, I would unfriend her immediately as this has only made BM’s head even bigger than usual.
It’s no wonder they needed a people carrier to get them to the airport - wouldn’t have fit her huge bonce in a Toyota Avensis 😳
Cleopatra comin atcha ??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What does everyone think the big announcement is?
Mickeys divorcing her

She’s gonna branch into podcasts

She’s got a job wiping Gary Barlows arse

She’s bringing out a range of plates and bowls to go with her mugs

She’s gonna promote a third charity

She’s gonna be some kind of roving reporter for this morning

Her bibbitti bobbitti bullshit websites going live

She’s the unicorn on the masked singer 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.