Brummy Mummy #132 Smells like (desperate) tween spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok what do we reckon Ste’s super niche day of dreams will involve? I’m going for hitting golf balls off the Chelsea Piers
D3D60960-B994-4C91-9899-72C24415C1FD.png

Reactions: 18
I just watched her vlog for the 1st time in months, I lasted 2mons before I said shut up
You dock and switched off! Why is she not wearing lipstick? Why is she trying be peri menopausal? She’s pretended to forget words for many years! She really is a dick don’t know why she still has followers?
---
Sorry for typos can’t find my specs

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just someone who actually understood the Carrie walk/run.

Not the flipper wearing (@lessthaninfluenced 😅) flump randomly stopping with her gob wide open.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We’re hoping to go to nyc this year I will not watch any footage from her! It’s been a dream to go for years and I don’t want that blob ruining it for us

• Heart
An Irish bar in New York must be on Sausage loving Silent Step ladder Steve’s wish list .

We all know he loves an Irish Bar wherever he goes .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So now it’s clear WHY she made that stupid reel of herself jumping about like an elephant it’s a THING on TikTok! Gosh her desperation knows no bounds!

I know I’m banging on about but I was still thinking this afternoon about her following that woman into the ladies toilets to ask her to speak to her daughter
I just can’t fathom how people who follow her think it’s an acceptable thing to do…. it’s just a complete invasion of privacy no matter who you are, I mean just imagine for a minute you need the loo and some random idiot corners you, so much awful stuff happens what must she have thought 🤔😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.