Brummy Mummy #133 Bab - Pig in the city!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8700 people have liked her SATC post. Just to clarify that means there’s 8700 people out there in the world who find that entertaining 🀯. What am I not getting?!?!? I worry these people are allowed out there and potentially allowed to breed πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
i already said it, but my prediction for πŸͺœ's dream day in NY will begin with a huge plate of sausages - a photo of him posing with a gormless expression - preceeded by a "guess how many sausages Steve ate?" poll. he will then be dragged around NY to visit all the Irish pubs and bars, so babs can get a photo of him looking like an emotionless cardboard cut-out at every location, with a reminder that πŸͺœ is Irish and *shock, horror* does not like Guinness. ultimately, it will be the perfect day for babs, because dragging him around the city on an Irish pub tour means she can "accidentally" visit a multitude of shops and spend the day buying tat. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I absolutely love this thread title.
I think its my favourite so far on so many levels πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
8700 people have liked her SATC post. Just to clarify that means there’s 8700 people out there in the world who find that entertaining 🀯. What am I not getting?!?!? I worry these people are allowed out there and potentially allowed to breed πŸ™ˆ
Guys I’m starting a JustGiving for these severely brainwashed women, please give generously.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Guys I’m starting a JustGiving for these severely brainwashed women, please give generously.
they are so deluded, they seriously need help! i have never even watched SATC, yet even i am aware that babs did a tit job. she looks like an utter twit. as if anyone could possibly mistake the grellow one for SJP, especially wearing a too-small leather jacket which is almost tearing at the seams. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

and whilst i absolutely love the new thread tattle, we seemingly overlooked literary genius babs slyly suggesting one all by herself...! "sex and the bab" - although "NO sex and the bab" would be far mroe accurate! nice try babs - obvs been catching up here πŸ‘‹πŸ» - but your suggestion has absolutely nothing on the IC @Missymoo92 !! awks. 🀣🀣

Screenshot_20230223_233511.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I can imagine this being advertised on TV, like some of those charity donation adverts πŸ˜‚ for example -

*Serious voice over*

"Can you spare Β£2 a month to help these unfortunate women?"

*Clips showing deluded Babette's comments*

"These women have been infected by a dangerous condition.. Babitis.. this can cause them to not think straight, to be brain washed into thinking Emma Conway is a saint. That Sarah Jessica Parker will want to befriend Emma Conway and they will stop at nothing to encourage her to stalk celebrities such as SJP.. these delusions are taking over them.. an epidemic of its own kind..."

*More comments shown on screen*

"Just Β£2 a month will assist one Babette to attend weekly therapy with a qualified therapist - not from a Groupon website. Such therapy is essential to cure these women of their Babitis... PLEASE donate what you can today. Help rid us of this terrible disease. Together we can stop this. Thank you ".
---
they are so deluded, they seriously need help! i have never even watched SATC, yet even i am aware that babs did a tit job. she looks like an utter twit. as if anyone could possibly mistake the grellow one for SJP, especially wearing a too-small leather jacket which is almost tearing at the seams. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

and whilst i absolutely love the new thread tattle, we seemingly overlooked literary genius babs slyly suggesting one all by herself...! "sex and the bab" - although "NO sex and the bab" would be far mroe accurate! nice try babs - obvs been catching up here πŸ‘‹πŸ» - but your suggestion has absolutely nothing on the IC @Missymoo92 !! awks. 🀣🀣

View attachment 1983282
She's such a tit, she's missing a trick.. the key is with making a parody title of something is to have a word that rhymes or at least sounds similar, or fits with the title πŸ˜‚

For example -

"No sex and the titties"
"No Sex and the crappy (content)"
"No sex and the unfitty"
"No sex and the sitty (on the couch)"

Just some ideas Emma for when you catch up here 😊 though I would have thought the best selling author - ahem! - would know that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can imagine this being advertised on TV, like some of those charity donation adverts πŸ˜‚ for example -

*Serious voice over*

"Can you spare Β£2 a month to help these unfortunate women?"

*Clips showing deluded Babette's comments*

"These women have been infected by a dangerous condition.. Babitis.. this can cause them to not think straight, to be brain washed into thinking Emma Conway is a saint. That Sarah Jessica Parker will want to befriend Emma Conway and they will stop at nothing to encourage her to stalk celebrities such as SJP.. these delusions are taking over them.. an epidemic of its own kind..."

*More comments shown on screen*

"Just Β£2 a month will assist one Babette to attend weekly therapy with a qualified therapist - not from a Groupon website. Such therapy is essential to cure these women of their Babitis... PLEASE donate what you can today. Help rid us of this terrible disease. Together we can stop this. Thank you ".
---

She's such a tit, she's missing a trick.. the key is with making a parody title of something is to have a word that rhymes or at least sounds similar, or fits with the title πŸ˜‚

For example -

"No sex and the titties"
"No Sex and the crappy (content)"
"No sex and the unfitty"
"No sex and the sitty (on the couch)"

Just some ideas Emma for when you catch up here 😊 though I would have thought the best selling author - ahem! - would know that!
No Sex and the Monstrosity! 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Babs, take note of what your ex-pal Louise Pentland is saying and put the Nirvana top down.

59D4D844-1D31-4442-BCC1-501394BE63F2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It's hard to guess what Ste's day will be, on account of the fact that he seems to have the personality of Weetabix.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I'd secretly hoped the no posts was a gift from the gods and her phone stolen, no, she's awake commenting on posts.
Maybe πŸͺœdoesn't want his day plastered all over IG and he put his foot down? Can't wait for her to take us with her for her day today, saved the best most expensive for last 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.