Brummy Mummy #132 Smells like (desperate) tween spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl im glad she gave Ethan a trip that he wanted but also it shows that Ethan does love all the big rides so why is he constantly not allowed on the big rides at disney and has to stay with his mum all the time 🫢
Yes just this! I was running here to say this! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 24
....aaaaaaand there we have it.
Erin is no fan of Olivia Rodrigo, you can tell by her perplexed "WTF?" expression in the photo.
It was Babs who recognised her, & then went into a series of utterly unhinged and bonkers behaviour.
Don't you just know Olivia and her peers were mocking and laughing at Babs after the show? She'll have been so weirded-out by the honey monster, she'll probably bring this up in conversation in future about creepy "fans" she has met. Hope Olivia knows not all British people are like this 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 25
It was all a bit 'Niche' what and Olivia Rodrigo is some kind of household name? I wouldn't recognise her if she was in my house, and i've only heard of the name because of the radio, my 11 yr old girl certainly isn't a fan.

But nope, what Ethan likes is all a bit weird, except that it's all completely normal for his age and my 8 yr old boy is into all of that as well. She always has to put him down.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has now posted on stories saying SHE ‘treated’ Stephen and the kids. Why can’t she just say we only bought three tickets because I won’t go on the rides. B*tch 🤬
SHE is paying, therefore I post about MY holiday and claim it back for all the wonderful recommendations I provide to you all via the experiences I gift MY family!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
i'm calling it now. cardboard cut-out's NY "dream" day is going to involve him posing gormlessly in multiple Irish pubs/bars, with the usual explanation about how he's Irish but hates Guinness and how it was definitely his dream to trawl the city to take photos in every possible Irish bar, and that he was definitely not bullied into it by babs, for the sake of content. she'll also ensure that his "dream" day begins with a huge plate of sausages - preceeded by a "guess how many sausages steve ate for breakfast poll" - with the usual photo of an expressionless steve, entirely devoid of emotion, wishing babs would duck off and leave him to his true dream day checking out the all the NY gay bars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah because that’s not bleeping creepy. Would make me feel very uneasy strangers posting photos of my children.

Well done Babs.
I'd be sick, genuinely vomit, if this was my daughter. There should be a Law passed about instawanker parents posting their minor children online. How can kids consent to this fuckery? It's grotesque. Erin looks REALLY uncomfortable as well, not relaxed AT ALL, poor sod.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
again with the scathing reference to ethan and his bottle of prime, when every other photo in her stories is babs' trotter clutching a bottle of fanta! an orange glow to her skin will make a change to the usual grellow-beige complexion. and as for the "i'm really laughing" at how excited ethan supposedly was to see a pair of shoes worn by some guy from YT, as though she doesn't go absolutely wild over random tiktok trends or seeing teenagers dressed as Disney characters.

obvs erin's dream day was babs' dream too - yet ethan's was simply an opportunity for eye roles, scathing comments, a sly trip to bath and bodywork - because ofc she can't resist making the day all about HER - and the equivalent of taking the slow train, because she won't be wasting a single penny that could be spent Rae Dunn mugs, fizzy pop and Easter themed scented hand sanitiser. 🤦🏻‍♂️

and babs chose not to go on any of the rides because they're "scary"? absolutely, definitely not because rides like this wouldn't cope with her #NOTasize18 bulk. given that the rides are all rugrats and paw patrol themed and seem to be aimed at kids, it wouldn't surprise me if there was a weight limit/babs feared she would get stuck. but ofc babs won't be sharing that! just "too scary", so she opted to - yet again - sit on the sidelines downing sugar, watching the family have fun, missing out and allowing her poor health to prevent her from joining in with her family, yet obvs expecting them to be eternally grateful because SHE bought their tickets. 🙄🤣

Screenshot_20230223_112558.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Way back in the 60s I adored Elvis( even tho I was only 9 or so) however I have absolutely no urge to don a white karate jumpsuit and cut about town wiggling my hips filmed by hubby- I mean I'm 60+ now and I've moved on and my tastes have changed as I've got older. Bab seems to be a perpetual tween - immature,ignorant and selfish! ( Most tweens aren't like this tho tbh ) . Oh and btw Bab- there's a village somewhere missing it's idiot. Hope that helps 👌👍.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Blabbers managing to make even New York look tit

all the weirdos saying it’s the best thing they’ve ever seen 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
What in the fresh Manolo Blahnik Hell is this tomfoolery?!!!!
Carrie Bradshaw/SJP wouldn't be seen DEAD in that grandma outfit and Herman Munster clodhoppers. She looks minging and deranged.

Those boots look hideous on her. Waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'd be sick, genuinely vomit, if this was my daughter. There should be a Law passed about instawanker parents posting their minor children online. How can kids consent to this fuckery? It's grotesque. Erin looks REALLY uncomfortable as well, not relaxed AT ALL, poor sod.
And this comment from her mate who goes to great lengths to make sure her children’s faces are never on instagram when she posts 🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
Never happened 🤥

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep telling random Americans she knows the king? That bus interaction of her explaining the queen died wanted to make fall into a cringe induced coma.

It’s Babs so is she genuinely trying to get them to believe she knows Charles? Because what’s the joke?

Imagine you’re some New Yorker minding their business and you suddenly get a yellow moon face looming over you “I’m from England! I know the King!”

Emma stop talking to Americans or the UN will have to hold emergency peace talks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
she's purposefully trying to imply that whatever steve has chosen to do today is totally "niche" and "quirky" and that we will all be SHOOKETH when we find out, and wonder why he chose to do that - in exactly the same way she seems to think ethan wanting to go to an indoor theme park and buy a burger is a super "niche" activity. i didn't even question why a ten year old kid may want to go to an indoor theme park, i have far more questions about babs' truly weird behaviour - both her dicking around NY like a twit, demanding 🪜 film her while the kids and dragged around totally humiliated, and the fact that she prioitised packing huge amounts of sugary snacks to take with her on holiday, as thoigh sugary snacks aren't easily available to buy in the states. 🤷🏻‍♂️

and considering that she hasn't even made her own "dream" day come true yet, she has managed to fit a whole load of babs' stuff into everyone else's days! hardly a surprise she demanded to take charge of the daily schedule and activities, so she can ensure that all their trips coincide perfectly with "accidental" trips to bath and bodyworks/the Disney store/target/opportunities to film endless footage of her parading around embarrassing herself. 🙄 #priorities

• Heart
I don't understand her giddyness about talking in a posh English accent, she's been to America loads of times... Has she never spoken to anyone before?? It's just BS!!

Shes the brit abroad isn't she that tries to order her meal in full Spanish but is just having burger and chips!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she keep telling random Americans she knows the king? That bus interaction of her explaining the queen died wanted to make fall into a cringe induced coma.

It’s Babs so is she genuinely trying to get them to believe she knows Charles? Because what’s the joke?

Imagine you’re some New Yorker minding their business and you suddenly get a yellow moon face looming over you “I’m from England! I know the King!”

Emma stop talking to Americans or the UN will have to hold emergency peace talks.
It breaks my head, because she obviously doesn't know the king, so why does she keep telling people she does? Like what goes through an actual adults mind to tell people they know the king, when they don't? I don't get the joke! I know loads of Americans, half my colleagues are in the US, not one has ever claimed to know the president?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.