Brummy Mummy #132 Smells like (desperate) tween spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It breaks my head, because she obviously doesn't know the king, so why does she keep telling people she does? Like what goes through an actual adults mind to tell people they know the king, when they don't? I don't get the joke! I know loads of Americans, half my colleagues are in the US, not one has ever claimed to know the president?!
Let's wait for her claim to Biden being HER second cousin once removed or equally ridiculous babshit 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but the Golden brat girl looks totally embarrassed in that picture anyway. Her eyes and skin colour totally give it away.
She's mortified.
This whole drama was about Emma, for Emma and nothing to do with Erin.
If you ask me, Olivia very much looks as if she's internally thinking "have your picture and duck off"
I can just imagine Babs being a pain all night, deliberately trying to get Olivia's attention and causing mass embarrassment to anyone within close proximity.
Also the comment she made about not wanting Olivia to have been horrible or annoyed, what the duck would Emma do if Triple Threat had tapped her on the shoulder only for her idol to (well within her right) refuse a picture... what the duck would Emma do about it? Oh yeah, NOTHING!!!
Until she got back to the hotel and bitched to "the people" with a highly exaggerated version of events. She's a bleeping head!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well, I can honestly say after watching the stories so far, and I don’t know how she’s managed it but I can knock NYC off my must do list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i'm gonna predict an upcoming tingo. pretty sure that at some point, babs will roll out a photo of HER posing with Olivia Rodrigo in the toilets, having purposefully followed the poor girl! the person she claimed she heard ask Olivia for a selfie and was then "inspired" to request a photo for erin, because Olivia was so polite, undoubtedly didn't happen. it was actually that babs accosted her and demanded a selfie - undoubtedly with the standard cringe peace sign pose ✌🏻 - and then, when she had returned to her seat, tapped her on the shoulder, bellowing that erin is her daughter and expecting that she also pose for a photo with the golden child. that would explain why erin looks so flushed and uncomfortable, and why Olivia looks like she's kinda half-heartedly posing, all forced smile and without much effort, because she feels pressured into it to be polite - and we all know that if she had said no, babs would have taken sly photos of her from behind and plastered them all over IG with a rant about how rude she was in her refusal to pose for a photo with erin, all while tagging Olivia for attention and in the hope of gaining followers.

she'll be fighting the urge to share a photo of HERSELF, so it will appear at some point soon - likely paired with an onslaught of photos of Olivia that she was unaware were even being taken, with babs thinking it's totally okay to exploit her privacy simply because she is famous, yet simultaneously throwing tantrums when people share "in the wild" photos of HER. she will then be FUMING that her photo isn't shared all over IG by Olivia fans when erin's was, zero fucks about her daughter's privacy, just a huge bathroom breakdown about why a photo of her grellow face, likely filling the majority of the photo with a glimpse of Olivia in the background, isn't going "viral". 🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
Erin’s face in that pic with her brother, she is defo giving mean girl vibes!! All babs doing obviously! ! She will be thinking she better than her peers with her fancy trips abroad and meeting a celeb, am sure they will be back in Disney this summer and then another trip abroad wouldn’t surprise me, her peers at school won’t be able
to compete and she will know it! babs is creating an absolute monster, I just hope she realises what her mother is like! My teen would have been beyond mortified at the singing behind a celeb 🙈🙈🙈 she acts like she’s about 12 herself! It’s beyond cringeworthy!
Olivia’s body language says it all she hasn’t even bothered to turn around fully, she defo didn’t really want to be bothered, my son saw Jude Bellingham whilst we were out shopping and I said shall we say hello, and he was like no mom he’s with his family just leave him alone 😂😂 even my son who is 12 has more respect and manners than babs has in her little sweaty finger! Queue babs buying Olivia Rodrigo tickets for her and her sister 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Erin’s face in that pic with her brother, she is defo giving mean girl vibes!! All babs doing obviously! ! She will be thinking she better than her peers with her fancy trips abroad and meeting a celeb, am sure they will be back in Disney this summer and then another trip abroad wouldn’t surprise me, her peers at school won’t be able
to compete and she will know it! babs is creating an absolute monster, I just hope she realises what her mother is like! My teen would have been beyond mortified at the singing behind a celeb 🙈🙈🙈 she acts like she’s about 12 herself! It’s beyond cringeworthy!
Olivia’s body language says it all she hasn’t even bothered to turn around fully, she defo didn’t really want to be bothered, my son saw Jude Bellingham whilst we were out shopping and I said shall we say hello, and he was like no mom he’s with his family just leave him alone 😂😂 even my son who is 12 has more respect and manners than babs has in her little sweaty finger! Queue babs buying Olivia Rodrigo tickets for her and her sister 😂😂😂
ha, i can totally imagine babs and Claire turning up at an Olivia Rodrigo's concert, fully expecting to be upgraded to front row tickets claiming that Olivia "knows who she is", bellowing along to all her songs while filming herself for reels and will then be FUMING that Olivia doesn't give her a special shout-out to her biggest fan. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she say "well done if you've made it to the end of these. It's all a bit niche"

Isn't documenting what fun things kids can do in one of the biggest cities in the world part of your "niche" as a mummy blogger??

I found these stories much more interesting than all her drivel about meeting that Olivia person. Or her twatting about pretending to be SJP.

"I'll show you more sights next time"

Why is she making out that this whole day and documenting it is a huge issue? It's like shes apologising for doing what Ethan wanted to do for the day.

Your son is not an inconvenience.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She made it very clear in her stories that she thinks Ethan’s choice of activity is tit. She claims the next few stories will be “very boring unless you’re 10”. Then she basically makes out that his activity is crap.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Ngl im glad she gave Ethan a trip that he wanted but also it shows that Ethan does love all the big rides so why is he constantly not allowed on the big rides at disney and has to stay with his mum all the time 🫢
You are totally right, I didn’t even think of that. That poor boy is normally forced to stand beside her (no doubt watching her stuff her face) while his dad and sister have loads of fun

Reactions: 25
Blabbers managing to make even New York look tit

all the weirdos saying it’s the best thing they’ve ever seen 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
those first couple of photos, the colours of her scarf and the way it's positioned makes it look like she is wearing a neck brace. i genuinely had to do a double take, thinking she was recycling erin's post-op neck brace to wear as an accessory! 🙄🤣

feel free to use this as "inspiration" to start a new trend babs, you total fashion KWEEN! ✌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Other influencers, like Katie Ellison's recent Florida trip, make Bab's effort look so poor & basic, nothing outside of main attractions & she's just manic and distasteful throughout- time to give up your vlogs Babs.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she keep telling random Americans she knows the king? That bus interaction of her explaining the queen died wanted to make fall into a cringe induced coma.

It’s Babs so is she genuinely trying to get them to believe she knows Charles? Because what’s the joke?

Imagine you’re some New Yorker minding their business and you suddenly get a yellow moon face looming over you “I’m from England! I know the King!”

Emma stop talking to Americans or the UN will have to hold emergency peace talks.
It literally didn’t happen 🤥

It literally didn’t happen 🤥
you are more than likely correct, in that it's yet another babanory story - but equally, given the way that babs takes genuine pride in embarrassing her children, it wouldn't surprise me if she is announcing she knows the king in a faux-posh British accent at every opportunity, because she thinks it is hilarious to humiliate them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 19
Surely Ethan’s day of dreams was also Babs’ day of dreams too as she palmed the kiddos off on 🪜 Ste and she spent the day flouncing around a mall on her own probably mainlining all the snacks she could eat and buying all the candles she could carry ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She made it very clear in her stories that she thinks Ethan’s choice of activity is tit. She claims the next few stories will be “very boring unless you’re 10”. Then she basically makes out that his activity is crap.
She’s vile! I hope Ethan goes on to have best life ever with a family he makes for himself away from this self centred narcissistic cow!

• Heart
  • Sad
God lord, could her post about Ethans days be any more negative?? "Not one beautiful NYC scene....no gorgeous street food". Not everything has to be about how things look FGS. Oh, and we're going to say "why on earth would you do that...?" are we? No, it sounds like that's what SHE wants to say. Most of us don't rate things based on how they look on instagram.

SHE treated them to passes?? I'd love to know how their finances work - I'll bet it's weird and she has a LOT of control over how they spend their money.

Oh, and have ANY of her posts so far included a beautiful NYC scheme or gorgeous street food??

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why when she’s pretending to be Carrie Bradshaw does she run like she’s wearing flippers and wave her arms like a toddler playing musical statues?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No grid post for Ethan’s day which looked like he had a blast! I really hope he did. She just HAS to say SHE treated Ste & the kids. She CANNOT help herself. Such a vile witch.
She’s so boring just shops and stuffs her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.