Brummy Mummy #132 Smells like (desperate) tween spirit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most votes came from @Missymoo92

A very brief recap -

Babs bought a couple of Nirvana sweatshirts even though she doesn’t like Nirvana. She then had a spectacular strop about it, said she can wear what she wants and we can wear Gary Barlow jumpsuits and she won’t mind 🤷‍♀️🤣

This was followed by an announcement that she had been to the GP and is peri menopausal. GP immediately prescribed HRT. Then Babs said she’d been suffering with insomnia. Babs version of insomnia is going to bed at 9 and only sleeping until 5am (8 hours sleep) 🤪🤪🤪

They are off to New York for half term. Plus Disney again in the summer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Surprise surprise, she's out shopping again. Probably for tomorrow's really original YouTube upload 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Great thread title 👍👍👍
---

Surprise surprise, she's out shopping again. Probably for tomorrow's really original YouTube upload 🙄
Roses are red
i like pie ( and cinnamon swirls , and beige food and so on and so on )
rinse and repeat
until I die

couldn’t think of owt to rhyme with die so pie won

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Stickers for an 11 year old in the bag of 'tat' 😳 ... and another subtle nod to tattle there

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘a bit nippy round the nip nips’ A) grow up, b) so what if someone can see your nipples stop sexualising everything and c) what did you expect wearing an unpadded bra in winter when it’s cold???

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Why is she not showing us what’s in the bags of tat? She usually loves showing off how good she is at buying landfill! Is it because of the backlash she got for what was in Ethan’s toddler party bags?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she not showing us what’s in the bags of tat? She usually loves showing off how good she is at buying landfill! Is it because of the backlash she got for what was in Ethan’s toddler party bags?
I'm pretty sure she showed us in a haul earlier on in the year 🙄

Reactions: 13
‘a bit nippy round the nip nips’ A) grow up, b) so what if someone can see your nipples stop sexualising everything and c) what did you expect wearing an unpadded bra in winter when it’s cold???
She’s such a prude anything remotely sexual or intimate she just can’t say the correct terminology …..she talks like she’s talking to a toddler …..bleep …..not the right terminology but appropriate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
not only do her fancy Kate Spade earrings - that "love hearts from my love" caption totally gives away the fact that she bought them for herself, since narcissistic babs is babs' only true love - look like a pair of heart-shaped earrings from Claires that a 14 year old boy would save up his pocket money to buy as a valentine's gift for his first girlfriend, along with a solitary red rose, as a display of his undying love. 🌹❤

proper cute when you're that age, but super cringe when you are a (size 18) 45 year old mother of 2, bragging about the studs you bought for yourself to proof to her IG followers that her husband - who she not only threatened and bullied into proposing and marrying her, who is proud of the fact he was so ashamed of his relationship that he kept her a secret from his family and friends for over a year and regularly describes him as "the lead to her balloon" #coupleGOALS - loves and adores her. £55 well spent, eh babs! 🙄

but also, masters babs - supposed literary KWEEN - showing off her total inability to grasp basic grammar and form a comprehensible sentence! "these will look perfect on Disney trips with my heart ears" sounds as though she is describing her own ears as heart-shaped, thus the perfect match for her new heart-shaped studs. make it make sense! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230214_132100_com.instagram.android_edit_1118247572828324.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The plant purchase is definitely from 🪜 as he's royally f#cked that up for her by removing the name/care label 😀👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also she is still a massive grellow witch.
---
Also also, she's still a not size 18, 45 year old mother 😉

Yay for thread title thank you all 💖 two in a row! This is very overwhelming so there may be a 3-4 day radio silence from me like Babs whilst I compose myself 🥴🤣

Or maybe I'll just mainline sugar as calories don't count and demand everyone who knows me processes their love to me by showering me with chocolates galore 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She's clearly sent him a gift list hasn't she, like she does for Birthdays and Christmas 🙄
I wonder if we'll get a "what I got for Valentine's" haul 🤮
Spoilt narc!
It'll be Ear rings she sent him the link for, Plant, Candle, Sweets, Mug.
Nothing sexy for the bedroom, unless it's a Disney Do Not Disturb sign, she'd think that was sexy wouldn't she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know, maybe kids are way nicer these days, but… when I was at secondary school 20 years ago if someone was having a valentines date with their sibling they would have been a laughing stock and teased mercilessly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I don’t know, maybe kids are way nicer these days, but… when I was at secondary school 20 years ago if someone was having a valentines date with their sibling they would have been a laughing stock and teased mercilessly. 🤷🏻‍♀️
30 years ago when I was at school I wouldn't have been teased.... I'd have avoided it by telling my mother to duck right off with her valentine's breakfast (not that my mum would have done it 😂)
I was mortified at 12 when a boy gave me a satin heart, I'd have died several deaths if it had been from my own mother
---

I wonder if Erin is rolling her skirt up and vaping on the school bus yet? 🤔 I really hope she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.