Brummy Mummy #131 Kween of hoards at the House of Lords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does every single event require an excessive amount of presents being purchased for everyone? Obviously it’s stemmed from her parents and she’s taken it up a level. I actually said to my husband let’s not buy anything for valentines. I don’t actually like cards, and we are going away for the night on Thursday so would prefer to spend the money then on a nice meal and drinks. I have no need for any tat thanks very much.
Exactly
I will admit over the years it was nice to get a card and maybe some chocolate but ( speaking for myself) I’ve just moved past it, it doesn’t hold any meaning now and I don’t mean that in a horrible way it’s just me 🤷‍♀️ yes I am happily married 😂
When I see people like blabbers spend spend spend on these pointless occasions it doesn’t make me envious I just think what a waste of money
It’s so over the top isn’t it and all that stuff for the children absolutely stupid
Yeah get them a card and a bit of chocolate or even make them a card but why all the stuff? and even though I think she’s a big stupid fool others will look at that and be influenced to keep up or worse feel inadequate because they are just about making ends meet never mind spending £££ on their children so soon after Christmas on valentines stuff and I’m not slating people doing a little card if that’s your thing and some chocolate but the stupid big pile of presents from her and her equally nauseous mother 🙄🙄

And her valentines stuff, does it even count if you know what you are getting and probably bought them yourself 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Last week everyone was being more Miley "I can buy myself flowers" and this week everyone is pissed off their men aren't buying the flowers, or are flashing what their partners have bought all over the gram.

Pick a lane Pauline.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
And her valentines stuff, does it even count if you know what you are getting and probably bought them yourself 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Considering he sent her a link to the golf glove he wanted, she must have sent him a link to the earrings she wanted. So yeah, super romantic that your husband has the ability to click a link.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

new thread here

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.