Brummy Mummy #131 Kween of hoards at the House of Lords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve come to the conclusion she desperately wants her children to be bullied for content.
if she wants to do the weird valentines breakfast fine. To plaster it on the net is not fine

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Iā€™ve come to the conclusion she desperately wants her children to be bullied for content.
if she wants to do the weird valentines breakfast fine. To plaster it on the net is not fine
Iā€™ve thought this for a while then she can launch into a big rant online for sympathy and likes ā€¦..ā€the haters wonā€ā€¦..ā€I can handle it but not my kidsā€ā€¦ā€¦she is too big a narc to see every single bit of it is purely her fault if it happens

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So the kids agreed to a themed breakfast, but I don't think they wanted it plastered all over social media.

When will Bab realise that you can do things but not post it all over the internet??

She's a desperate prick

• Heart
Reactions: 26
hahaha unless he was cheating on someone keeping you a secret is not the flex you think it is, I would die of shame if my husband had kept me secret!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As the daughter of a narcissist, just because they agreed to the breakfast doesnā€™t mean they wanted it. They were likely just trying to keep her happy and meet her expectations. They know what sheā€™s like when that doesnā€™t happen. I spent my life doing this.
And yes I agree regardless it shouldnā€™t be on social media!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So obviously Step šŸŖœ Steve is last in her list of Valentine's content and she simply doesn't know what she'd do without him šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø There's really no love lost in that relationship is there! It's just all about what he does for HER!
And he kept her a secret, every time she mentions this I remember she's said it before and I'd forgotten. How is she so proud of this! What an idiot. There's only one reason he was keeping you a secret Bab šŸ™„
---

Screenshot_20230214_081011_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Always my favourite day of the year šŸ™„ - Loveless Babs trying to convince everyone she cares about more people than just her narc self, and failing again. Itā€™s only ever about Babs in Babs-world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Perfect ad placement šŸ˜‚

I can save you the time of a click babs; youā€™re the problem.

EBCBB7E0-A8FE-46B4-87AB-F055E82E0AB7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she proud of the fact that he kept her a secret from family and friends?! I can understand not saying anything if theyā€™d only been together 5 mins but hasnā€™t she said before that he kept her a secret for like, a YEAR?!
I mean I canā€™t stand the woman and can see why youā€™d want to hide her away BUT if he loves her so much as she has claimed, why would he keep the relationship quiet?!!!
And why is she bragging about this 19 years on?!

• Haha
  • Heart
You just know she's going to be the Mother-in-law from hell.

Fast forward 15/20 years

Emma) Hey Erin , did you husband ( or wife) make you a special breakfast like I used to do for you ?

She'll let herself in with the spare key and put on the special breakfast..šŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
They probably keep up with the valentines breakfast because they know they'll get a bag of presents & cake & pastries for breakfast

Reactions: 21
Think this babette tattler speaks for us all in the comments. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Probs been blocked and deleted nowā€¦

8E392AB6-B1A9-437C-A958-455E37936693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As the daughter of a narcissist, just because they agreed to the breakfast doesnā€™t mean they wanted it. They were likely just trying to keep her happy and meet her expectations. They know what sheā€™s like when that doesnā€™t happen. I spent my life doing this.
And yes I agree regardless it shouldnā€™t be on social media!
As a fellow daughter of a narcissist, I thought exactly the same as you. Those kids clearly spend their lives trying to keep their mother happy and itā€™s so toxic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
When she says sheā€™s ā€œloving on them hardā€ I just envisage her being a right irritating pest. Invading their personal space, sniffing them, screeching LOVE YA MUNCHKIN at random moments like a jump scare.

Not really sure how the kids could have said no to the breakfast - she was already going to decorate the table and if thatā€™s where they sit for breakfast then itā€™s tough tit isnā€™t it. So the question really was ā€œdo you want cake and sweets for breakfast and Iā€™ll buy you a presentā€ not ā€œdo you want to date your sibling and Iā€™ll post pictures on the internetā€. But sure, whatever helps her sleep at night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When she says ā€˜it meant a lot as I was not the type to get cards growing upā€™ or whatever. Life isnā€™t an american film. Most people never got cards growing up. My only valentines cards and presents have come from when Iā€™ve been in various relationships during my adult life. Sheā€™s so so desperately sad

• Heart
Reactions: 31
"I don't know what I'd do without him"

Translates to - "I couldn't survive without my servant doing everything for me and raising the kids while I slob about creating tit content " šŸ„“

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.