Brummy Mummy #131 Kween of hoards at the House of Lords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can see where Bab gets her sugar addiction from...what grown ass woman in her 60s has love hearts and sherbet for Valentine's Day,? My teeth are fair itching looking at this pic. Also I think it's fair to assume Bab bought the Kate Spade jewelry herself when she was at one of the outlets ( maybe Chester after the wedding if the year) .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think we can see where Bab gets her sugar addiction from...what grown ass woman in her 60s has love hearts and sherbet for Valentine's Day,? My teeth are fair itching looking at this pic. Also I think it's fair to assume Bab bought the Kate Spade jewelry herself when she was at one of the outlets ( maybe Chester after the wedding if the year) .
Why are they treating Valentine’s Day like Christmas? I mean don’t get me wrong I’ve been spoilt with a stunning breakfast and hilarious card but I didn’t wake up to presents near the fire place like Christmas fudging morning! And those poor bloody kids just CRINGE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else first thought when gifted expensive earrings "these will look great at Disney" no exactly. Mine is more like "I must remember to take these out so they don't get lost at the gym!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why are her mother’s Valentine’s gifts laid out on the hearth like an offering?!

Also: the cubic zirconia (not diamond, Bab?) ear rings, she only got them as they have a Kate Spade bag, they look like something from Argos! Again, displayed with the box, dust bag on full show, how old is she, 15?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but I cannot be arsed with valentines for everyone. Its for your BF/GF not kids, dad, mum, aunts, best bleeping friends!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Good to see that she managed to buy her own present correctly, and include a brag to the upcoming NY holiday. And no doubt they’ll look as rubbish as everything else she does.

0208BCCE-8874-47B6-914D-59037EB0AF11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anything you can do I can do better I can do anything better than Yoooooouuu. Lol put that on yer chin(s) Bab!
It’s sickening how two grown woman have to share what they got for Valentine’s Day outdoing each other.
My ex used to give me a card. My mum would constantly say what an awful card (also narcissistic). And show off all she got...
“I know this day isn’t hard for some”. But not for Meeeeee! Look at me! I’m surprised Ste didn’t buy her a heart shaped mirror

• Heart
  • Haha
He may have kept her a secret for a year but bloody hell has she made up for it since!! Every man, woman and its dog knows who Stevos wife is.... Especially after the 'smash him in the face'.... Can u imagine going into work after having ur family's faces all over the media after an article like that, jesus christ on a bike wouldn't you be mortified!!

And on a side note... Neither Emma or nannysan have shown what they got their others halves... Its always about how they get spoilt, their greatest gift is having me as a wife lol🤔🤔😆😆😆

• Sick
  • Heart
Queue the Stories about Ste keeping her a secret,,,,

"So loads and loads of you have DM'd me asking me why Ste hid me from his family & friends" 🙄

Followed by some bullshit made up reason! 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Queue the Stories about Ste keeping her a secret,,,,

"So loads and loads of you have DM'd me asking me why Ste hid me from his family & friends" 🙄

Followed by some bullshit made up reason! 🤦‍♀️🤣
When the real reason is he was keeping his options open, hoping someone else would snap him up so he could dump her before he had to introduce her to everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Erin, she looks so bloody uncomfortable in that picture. Hope Emma is saving some money from exploiting them to pay for therapy for them (probably sooner rather than later!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Are we supposed to be impressed by romantic 🪜 handing her the earrings she chose and ordered for herself? Wonder if he enjoyed the women’s golf glove he was longing for? Putting the hopeless into hopeless romantic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Poor Erin, she looks so bloody uncomfortable in that picture. Hope Emma is saving some money from exploiting them to pay for therapy for them (probably sooner rather than later!)
She probably got a special deal from her own groupon councillor already knowing her kids will need it …..these kids are gonna crash down with a bump at some point

• Sad
Reactions: 18
When she says ‘it meant a lot as I was not the type to get cards growing up’ or whatever. Life isn’t an american film. Most people never got cards growing up. My only valentines cards and presents have come from when I’ve been in various relationships during my adult life. She’s so so desperately sad
I got one card ONE 😂 and that was irritating as I genuinely never knew who it was off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we supposed to be impressed by romantic 🪜 handing her the earrings she chose and ordered for herself? Wonder if he enjoyed the women’s golf glove he was longing for? Putting the hopeless into hopeless romantic.
Hope she remembered to do the Top Cash purchase 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a child from a narcissist - let it be known no amount of therapy will get you to a place of normality. These kids lives have been documented online forever - no amount of block and delete “boundaries” will protect them.

I’m fortunate (I use that term lightly). None of this is documented and it was very covert. To the outside the narc was quiet and wouldn’t speak. But indoors it was a different story. Babs portrays herself as this character but I can see that all is not well in that ‘happy home’ I’m certain those kids agree to everything because the repercussions are too much to bear. I lived like this and the treading on eggshells has led to a people pleaser adult who jumps at the slightest thing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Why does every single event require an excessive amount of presents being purchased for everyone? Obviously it’s stemmed from her parents and she’s taken it up a level. I actually said to my husband let’s not buy anything for valentines. I don’t actually like cards, and we are going away for the night on Thursday so would prefer to spend the money then on a nice meal and drinks. I have no need for any tat thanks very much.

• Heart
sure they did babs! that photo speaks for itself, and erin's body language very much says otherwise! tell us you bullied your kids to pose in front of a table set up for a valentine's breakfast without telling us! that photos is the result of emotional blackmail, and likely a bucket load of tat bribes - not because erin actually wanted to participate in a valentine's "date" with her little brother! 🙄

Screenshot_20230214_105022_com.instagram.android_edit_1109198260695851.jpg

and while it does not surprise me that babs leapt on the bandwagon to share a post about Brianna Ghey, using it as evidence that she is a "great mum" who encourages her kids to respect "every type of human" - bizarrely worded as though trans are a whole different species and not just, y'know, people. but to then reference the "sad time" of the murder of a 16 year old in a post about HER living children enjoying their breakfast to supposedly illustrate how much of a "dark place" the world is is truly grotesque. the way she is exploiting the murder of a kid not much older than the golden child, and mentioned Brianna's "poor family", yet in the next breath is bragging about her kids posing for valentine's day photos, eating croissants and opening gift bags full of tat is utterly insensitive and crass. 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
God how old is she?! I have been married for over 30 years and we stopped doing Valentine’s Day years ago! My husband is lovely and buys me thoughtful gifts at random times. He doesn’t need a ‘Hallmark’ occasion to do nice things for me!
She really acts like a 12 year old. God no wonder her mother had to buy her valentines cards as a teen. Can you imagine the strop when she didn’t get anything!
Her poor kids although I’m beginning to wonder whether Erin enjoys the attention and tries to laud it over others at school etc. She strikes me as cut from the same cloth as her mother so wouldn’t surprise me if she was actually a mean little madam at school.Bragging about going off to NYC at half term etc. Her mother’s behaviour will rub off and It wont be in a good way.
I love Kate Spade stuff and have for years, have quite a lot of handbags etc. But I bought them or had them as presents because I liked the bag not the name. Just happens I like KS style of bags. Those ear-rings look ok but she just cannot help bragging ‘ oh these will go with my Disney ears when we go to Disney’. Ie look you poor peasants I’m off to NYC AND Disney so there.
God she’s just a horrible cow. She really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Good to see that she managed to buy her own present correctly, and include a brag to the upcoming NY holiday. And no doubt they’ll look as rubbish as everything else she does.

View attachment 1958684
I like Kate spade but only ever bought it at outlets in Florida , I have the same earrings more or less in green stone think I paid under ten dollars, not that that’s the point…..i Cant afford to return to Florida any time soon so won’t buy more , they were bought on a special holiday with special memories there will be no sentiment whatsoever from this gift from gormless gilbert I bet she bought em herself
---

Not much gives me the ick lol but pensioners declaring love with sherbet comes pretty bleeping close

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.