Brummy Mummy #131 Kween of hoards at the House of Lords

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title.

I've just spent the evening helping my husband with his accounts, does that count as a date night 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
9.20pm is she drunk and in bed or is she drunk and dancing on tables having removed her bolder holder bra and is swinging it about above her head whilst doing the vanilla ice /moana rap and doing her party trick of putting her fist in her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
9.20pm is she drunk and in bed or is she drunk and dancing on tables having removed her bolder holder bra and is swinging it about above her head whilst doing the vanilla ice /moana rap and doing her party trick of putting her fist in her mouth
It would probably do her good to get drunk, let her hair down and go back to the hotel and shag her husband.
---

Imagine Babs with an actual hangover though...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's going to happen tomorrow now? The temptation to post on her day off will be unbearable!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great thread title.

I've just spent the evening helping my husband with his accounts, does that count as a date night 🙄
But did he take a photo of you whilst stuck to ceiling like Spiderman to get you at your very best angle?? Along with an awkward photo together to prove how adored you are?? Only then does it count 😉

Yay for a thread title 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Allthecakes
Nanny San looked like she was in Sutton Coldfield earlier for boba tea, has she moved there?!

I couldn't reply so I copy and pasted ... It's a long way to go for boba tea if they haven't..

Reactions: 12
If they've stayed over she'll be straight to Cheshire Oaks in the morning.

There'll be no time for Ste to be gobbling on any sausages.

• Haha
Just wanted to add the #Freeedom bullshit she used on her photo.

Trying to relate to the toddler mums again Babs? Because ultimately you have the money and at least three sets of babysitters (The Wets, Claire and Ste’s mum) to have a date night at least every month.

So a date night being “rare” for you is 100% yours and your pussio husbands obvious personal choice - that you just don’t want to spend time together away from the tv wrapped in your fart blankets.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
10.20pm and I reckon she's left the party,,,,,
Updates incoming!
It looks as tacky as the Vegas wedding tbh! 🤮

• Haha
Date night at an IG acquaintances wedding ffs when she's off to the theatre by herself soon for her new year new MEEEEEE resolutions. 🪜really needs to move on with gorgeous George 🤣 talk about loveless and being short changed!
---

No words.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Date night at an IG acquaintances wedding ffs when she's off to the theatre by herself soon for her new year new MEEEEEE resolutions. 🪜really needs to move on with gorgeous George 🤣 talk about loveless and being short changed!
---

No words.
ha, almost as though the selfie she shared earlier wasn't an accurate reflection of her true size....!

Screenshot_20230204_231300.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They all look terrible (Apart Charlotte Ruff, she looks ok compared to the others) It looks like they got their outfits from shein.

• Haha
Ohh … so 🪜 and Babs ‘bought’ snacks …... The big question, did they buy or bring them!! Either way, who said romance was dead ?

• Haha
Crocs and socks at your own wedding party, WTAF . Explain please someone because that is not a cool look.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.