Brummy Mummy #130 Wet San sees Babs' Tiki room and raises her a clubhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good, queue the M&S snacks on the slow train picture 😴😴😴😴
And I wonder what overpriced pretentious crap gift she'll bring back for the girl 🤬 who by the way, hair looks tit! That was not curly, just messy!
Boba tea & carnaby street snaps incoming

• Haha
Reactions: 15
550A8063-0DC0-40A4-B809-7DA31F76001A.jpeg

She looks to be going to the house of lords (story is from the woman asking her if the smart outfit was for tomorrow/today)

sorry I beat you to the big announcement babs, I’m such a bellend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yet again she’s giving the world too much information about one of the kids having a nightmare that’s the sort of thing you talk to family or a close friend about not the whole bloody internet! Give the kids some privacy!
Why do her kids have so many nightmares? Is this normal? My child is roughly the same age as her eldest and I think she’s only ever had one bad dream.
Is it something else she’s fabricating for engagement? 🤔

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1906151
She looks to be going to the house of lords (story is from the woman asking her if the smart outfit was for tomorrow/today)

If she is involved in anything surrounding literacy then the world has gone bleeping mad 😡

Why do her kids have so many nightmares? Is this normal? My child is roughly the same age as her eldest and I think she’s only ever had one bad dream.
Is it something else she’s fabricating for engagement? 🤔
The only time my kids have bad dreams is if they have a very high temp or have fed themselves silly on tit, like on Easter Sunday when a diet of chocolate is inevitable

Reactions: 22
I took the plunge and had a peep on her insta last evening !! Wtf has happened to her since Xmas? She looked bad then but holy tit her pallor is scary. She looks absolutely terrible. The saying you are what you eat is true!! Btw she’s still the most dull, stupid boring duck on the planet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A “consultation on a campaign” with random social media influencers who’ve never so much as mentioned child literacy before, sounds like a load of nothing. She’ll brag and fluff it up as some huge accomplishment but we all know she’ll contribute duck all to the campaign.

She most she’ll achieve is posting a made up “funny” story about something that happened there, involving the toilet, her dress or her pants. Possibly all three.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Illiterate boring mother from Birmingham gets the slow train to London to contribute NOTHING to a Literacy Campaign!
What a bleeping world we're living in 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Babs in a literacy campaign?!!! That's the best laugh I've had I ages!!! She really thinks she's something special and some sort of a celebrity doesn't she instead of a fat lumpy washed up has been!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230124_123243_Chrome.jpg

Tattle just showed me this on an Ad and for a split second I thought to myself "oh no, she's gone for a backless dress" 🤣🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1906151

If she’s going to a consultation to improve children’s literacy I’ll eat my hat…!!!!

shE’s by no means . qualified to talk on literacy Her standard of written . English is appalling no clue about . grammar , spelling or punctuation - has no . Idea how to use commas or full stops I doubt she’d even pass GCSE English language…😡😡😡

What a joke !!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
If she’s going to a consultation to improve children’s literacy I’ll eat my hat…!!!!

shE’s by no means . qualified to talk on literacy Her standard of written . English is appalling no clue about . grammar , spelling or punctuation - has no . Idea how to use commas or full stops I doubt she’d even pass GCSE English language…😡😡😡

What a joke !!!
Screenshot_20230124_140350_Instagram.jpg

This being today's example of her appalling English and sentence structure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.